Lovely JW Mommies

hi ivfamily...
yup... i miss u.... good to hear ur boy hardly take sweet... my boy keep asking for sweet, biscuit.... chocolate... how to stop.... haiz...

my ger when younger, we din give her sweets too. Now tat she is schooling, she will pester to buy sweets/chocolate.
So we told her, if u wana eat sweets, u hv to brush yr teeth every nite and morning

2144031.gif

Lunch Time....

Poshies,

She dun have homework to bring home...but she does some chinese writing in school. Whenever i check with the chinese teacher abt charlene progress, she will say charlene cannot sit still and like to chat, dun pay attention. *faint*

Manda,

Maybe younger children can do other stuff lor.

Sweet,

Oh ya, Charlene liek to eat sweet so much. Every now and then will ask me buy this and that. My whole fridge is full of unfinish choco, sweets and biscuit.

my boy used to be beri active in class oso.evrybdy concentrating on wat teacher say oni my son playing and running about himself in class.haha rili damn funny wen i saw him doing dat.i even tk video.nw he's beta liao.able to be mre attentive in class.

Poshies
Thks for 'missing' me..heheh..anyway, think all kids like to eat sweets but of cos, must control their intake..too much sugary stuffs is not gd for their development. I'll give my boy fruits, which is sweet as well, to curb his sugar intake. At least heathier...he also like to eat fruits.

Baby
My fridge also full of unfinished sweets/chocolates/..heheh...but it's mainly for yours truely.

Pink
so gd hor..can go for vacation...

Pink enjoy ur holidays! So envy u....

Anyone can give recommendation on Arnoma Hotel at Bangkok? I'll be going in June, but remotely remember that i read something about security issues with the hotel.

I think huh, sweets & chocolates may not be the key things that causes decays leh. Even bread, cake, milk powder, etc all these are "sweet".

Good morning to all,

Pink, Bon Voyage! Enjoy youselves and Take Care!

I might be going indo for Anniversary Celebration in this month. Hope won't kanan "robert" there.. heehee... Still thinking shld i bring my kids along anot....

Hey, who can open their house for playdates?
We haven been doing dates for long time le.

haha talking abt sweet stuff... i used to have fridge unfinish stuff... then i realise a better method... i will may sure he finish 1 before opening another 1 or buy another 1... and try not to buy sweet unnessary... to avoid sweet, chocolate and biscuit for him lor.....

talking abt gathering....

please mark ur calendar.... i will invite u all to my gal 1st birthday and my boy 4th birthday on 22 Mar at my place hor...

it is a sunday timing shld be afternoon time....
maybe u all tell me what is the prefer timing.... then we can organise all at the same time... i can spend more time with u all too... as i try to arrange my friends to come in batches.... haha

hi to all mummies here!

i'm going to be a first-time mummy come aug. can i join u gers over here? i'll shifting to jw st.61 in mar.
happy.gif

Hi zen: Welcome!!!! I also stay at Jurong West Street 61! *pretty confuse and blur... was thinking for 5 mins I stay at Street semi...

Hello mummies! When having meetups for our Jurong thread? Ya.. I still super busy cos I didnt quit the job still hanging on to it. *chiam life ppl is like that one*

Me doing a tiny party for my Isaac's 1 year old but I didnt invite Jurong thread cos I feel its like SUPER FAR! Its a last min thingy as my brother gave up his chalet which was meant for his girl's baby shower (I didnt had intention to do Isaac's party) so was alittle in a mess when he don wana waste the booking fee. But I Welcome mummies who don mind going to.... National Service Resort & Country Club at Changi, interested mummies who don mind a far location for a tiny lunch gathering please PM me~ Pai sei... I know its very very far.

Poshies: urs on 22nd too! U're holding the 3rd party I know on 22nd! *the "good" thing of going to a same EDD thread. hahahahaa

Good Morning,

Hi Zen, Welcome to join our thread!

Can any kind soul list out the party we going to have in march and do a attendance list from there. Thanks a million!

<u><font size="+2">March Event</font></u>

<font color="0000ff">Poshies' Gal - 1st Birthday &amp; Boy - 4th Birthday Celebration</font>
Venue - Poshies' House
Time - To be Confirm but mostly should be afternoon

<u><font size="+2">March Event </font></u>

<font color="0000ff">Poshies' Gal - 1st Birthday &amp; Boy - 4th Birthday Celebration </font>
Venue - Poshies' House
Date - 22 Mar 09

Morning mummies
Office's air con still not ok after a week..having hot yoga for the past 1 week plus oredi...sighh..

Welcome Zen...care to intro??

Poshies/Liyun
Heheh..ur March thread v on...heard frm my friend Jo that she has 8 bd gatherings to attend! Aiyo..hee..

Liyun
Thks for the invitation..but too far for me to join..

March Event

Poshies' Gal - 1st Birthday &amp; Boy - 4th Birthday Celebration
Venue - Poshies' House
Date - 22 Mar 09

1)Babybarney
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)

Issac First birthday on ?????

yoz Lovely mummies
long time no chat here

hi zen, what part of St.61? im staying at St.61 too, besides Pioneer mall

babybarney, no more suppers at PM mac? kekeke

Good noon mummies,

Hi Zen! Me a bit far from u. st 52.
happy.gif

softpillow, long time no see yoz. wat u bz with? Alvin No 2 ar? keke...

Soft,

So long din see you. Hi Hi!

Maybe i can do a playdate at my sister place. I check with her and let you all know.

Soft,

My sis place is near the swimming complex.

I might wait til june then start lookin for flat. Hope the rate will be better by then.

Baby76,
Oh ya, asked my ger abt her speech and drama teacher, she told me is Ms Sue.

Soft,
wow...lotsa loots... shopping is happy ya.

Liyun
aiyo...so busy..but gd to let e bbs interact w each o..more fun.

Softpillow
yaloh..u long time didn't loggin..u physicaly shopping or online shopping?

Baby
ur sis so young oredi got a flat of her own?

Back