Looking for pre/post natal massage

Hi.. I created this account to say thanks and as token of appreciation for Mdm Shera.. I got her contact from here and took her 7 days package.. She is humble, soft spoken and good advisor.. This is my 2nd pregnancy.. My 1st pregnancy I took 7 days package from different messeuse.. My 1st pregnancy took me 4 months to get back to shape. My tummy was still a little bloated after the 7 sessions for my 1st pregnancy.. But with Mdm Shera, it just took me that 7 days to get back to my original shape and was very much satisfying.. I believe its the effect of the hot cream she used and maybe her magical hands.. Her package was cheaper too compared to the 1st messeuse which I took.. She also gave me free binder after the 7 session.. Thanks!

Thanks for sharing her contact. She is indeed really good.. A young lady and her massage skill is good. Price also reasonable. I am glad she is nice enough to take my last minute request ~ cause I told her my back is really painful. Can't wait for my next Pre natal massage session with her.

Hi.. I created this account to say thanks and as token of appreciation for Mdm Shera.. I got her contact from here and took her 7 days package.. She is humble, soft spoken and good advisor.. This is my 2nd pregnancy.. My 1st pregnancy I took 7 days package from different messeuse.. My 1st pregnancy took me 4 months to get back to shape. My tummy was still a little bloated after the 7 sessions for my 1st pregnancy.. But with Mdm Shera, it just took me that 7 days to get back to my original shape and was very much satisfying.. I believe its the effect of the hot cream she used and maybe her magical hands.. Her package was cheaper too compared to the 1st messeuse which I took.. She also gave me free binder after the 7 session.. Thanks!

Thanks for sharing her contact. She is indeed really good.. A young lady and her massage skill is good. Price also reasonable. I am glad she is nice enough to take my last minute request ~ cause I told her my back is really painful. Can't wait for my next Pre natal massage session with her.
Hi.. I have used this massage lady for 7 days session. She's very friendly and gave me lots of useful advise. Her hands are smooth and massage was very satisfying. Best of all, my stomach really slims down after the 7 session!. Well recommended!
Thanks for sharing her contact. She is indeed really good. A young lady and her massage skill is good. I did a last min booking with her and she is nice enough to arrange a slot for me ~ cause I told her my back is aching. Price is also reasonable. Looking forward to the next Pre natal session with her.

Hi, i would like to recommend a massuse who does massage at home.. just finished a session with her..feel energize and sooooo relaxing..she charge $50/hr session and her room is very cosy with spa atmosphere..she can be contacted at 96797055 mdm nur
I was using forum from Singapore motherhood to search for recommended massage lady and found good reviews for this lady, Mdm Nur ‪96797055‬. However, since I've heard reviews from friend about massage lady stood up stories I've decided to try their prenatal to test their credibility and punctuality. Sometimes they created account to write reviews for themselves. Or via friends to write review for them which could be false information. Just my luck or lucky me, this so called recommended massage lady stood me up twice before she stopped replying me and blocked me and rejected My call. The first time she stood me up last min but she text me so I think it's ok. Second time, I waited for hours, push everything behind,no notification, she rejected my call, blocked me in WhatsApp, and I wondering what happened at all. I would recommend ladies, please try them before booking any of them.

Acty after my experience searching for PT helper. I no longer trust reviews on this forum. Esp alot of then are newly created accounts.

So this Nur you contacted, she stood you up? She is acty staying near me and i was still considering her. Looks like i better not.

I found her to be named Jenny in older threads tho.
Hi, Shera is good. You can txt her @ 97573956.
Her response is fast. She is puncture also.
A very nice young lady. She help to relieve my back pain and I manage to sleep right after my massage session.

Thanks for sharing her contact. She is indeed really good. A young lady and her massage skill is good. I did a last min booking with her and she is nice enough to arrange a slot for me ~ cause I told her my back is aching. Price is also reasonable. Looking forward to the next Pre natal session with her.
No problem.. yes, her price is reasonable and I find her honest.. Njoy you next session with her :)

Hi.. I have used this massage lady for 7 days session. She's very friendly and gave me lots of useful advise. Her hands are smooth and massage was very satisfying. Best of all, my stomach really slims down after the 7 session!. Well recommended!

Hi all, i also engaged Shera for post natal massage(10-days session) after reading from this forum. It worked out to be $650($65 per session), which was really affordable and worth it. On the last day of massage, she gave my baby a free massage.

Shera's skills are really good and I always fall asleep during the massage. Her binding skills are excellent and I tend to remove the binder only the next morning. She is always punctual, and easily contactable via SMS. She has also shared a lot of advice for a new, clueless mum like me. I had no regrets engaging her.

Her contact number is 9757 3956. You may drop her a message prior to your delivery and inform her on your EDD. Once you have delivered, you may want to drop her a text and let her know when you would like to start the post natal massage.

(Ps: she stays in Seng Kang and tend to take up assignments in the north east/ east/ central region)

I was using forum from Singapore motherhood to search for recommended massage lady and found good reviews for this lady, Mdm Nur ‪96797055‬. However, since I've heard reviews from friend about massage lady stood up stories I've decided to try their prenatal to test their credibility and punctuality. Sometimes they created account to write reviews for themselves. Or via friends to write review for them which could be false information. Just my luck or lucky me, this so called recommended massage lady stood me up twice before she stopped replying me and blocked me and rejected My call. The first time she stood me up last min but she text me so I think it's ok. Second time, I waited for hours, push everything behind,no notification, she rejected my call, blocked me in WhatsApp, and I wondering what happened at all. I would recommend ladies, please try them before booking any of them.
Hey me too! Came to my place for 2 days then keep cancelling the appointment and then I got fed up and ask her not to come anymore, waste my time! I wld say her skills not bad but then keep rescheduling and cancelling appointment last minute , end up I have to last min go find another masseur. better beware of this Nur (96797055) ! Bad bad rating for her.

Hey me too! Came to my place for 2 days then keep cancelling the appointment and then I got fed up and ask her not to come anymore, waste my time! I wld say her skills not bad but then keep rescheduling and cancelling appointment last minute , end up I have to last min go find another masseur. better beware of this Nur (96797055) ! Bad bad rating for her.

It could be that she really had urgent matters to tend to or just your unlucky day. Yeah, u read reviews from forum and u can try booking them to judge urself.

Becos i personally had a good experience with mdm nur (96797055).

We didnt have issues with timing wise becos we understood each others' commitment. For me, the skills must be good, that comes first. Affordability is also important.

I initially wanted to take 2-week session with mdm emma (91822373) as she was my masseuse for my first pregnancy. She did an excellent job getting me back in shape previously so why not engage her services again, i thought. But she has tight schedule due to the fasting mth and can only do 1week. I lost 10kg in my first week! It was so satisfying!

Later i thought i should add more sessions and thats when i signed up for mdm nur's package, after reading good reviews and also word of mouth from my friends. My unbias opinion is that she has strong hands when massage. She give good post natal and breastfeeding tips too. And the best thing, just when i thought i couldnt lose more weight, i lost 4 more kg after mdm nur's session. And now even slimmer than pre-pregnancy. On a side note, we had to reschedule 2 sessions becos MY BABY needs to go for appointment. It was nice of her to accomodate to my request.

Its sad when i see ppl give bad ratings for her becos i honestly enjoyed my sessions with them.

It could be that she really had urgent matters to tend to or just your unlucky day. Yeah, u read reviews from forum and u can try booking them to judge urself.

Becos i personally had a good experience with mdm nur (96797055).

We didnt have issues with timing wise becos we understood each others' commitment. For me, the skills must be good, that comes first. Affordability is also important.

I initially wanted to take 2-week session with mdm emma (91822373) as she was my masseuse for my first pregnancy. She did an excellent job getting me back in shape previously so why not engage her services again, i thought. But she has tight schedule due to the fasting mth and can only do 1week. I lost 10kg in my first week! It was so satisfying!

Later i thought i should add more sessions and thats when i signed up for mdm nur's package, after reading good reviews and also word of mouth from my friends. My unbias opinion is that she has strong hands when massage. She give good post natal and breastfeeding tips too. And the best thing, just when i thought i couldnt lose more weight, i lost 4 more kg after mdm nur's session. And now even slimmer than pre-pregnancy. On a side note, we had to reschedule 2 sessions becos MY BABY needs to go for appointment. It was nice of her to accomodate to my request.

Its sad when i see ppl give bad ratings for her becos i honestly enjoyed my sessions with them.
Haha it's either u are lucky or we are unlucky then. I mean I can accept it if it's emergency once ok. Twice fine. Thrice??? Scheduled appointment 9am, 8 plus near to 9am tell u cannot make it. Schedule 2pm, 12 pm tell u cannot make it. Schedule later in the day tell u cannot make it. Looking after a baby and having to get ppl to my place to take care of the baby needs arrangement. It's happened thrice when I asked for ppl to come to my place and end up session is cancelled. They were already at my place. The binding and wrapping only do first 2 days then stop 2 days then do once more and stopped. Waste money. Might as well don't do. Just my luck lah. Of all got and pick her.

Wanna share my pre & post natal experience in case if any mummies/mummies to be need more info

Thru out my pregnancy from 25 weeks been having her pre natal massage at home. Followed by my post natal massages too. Honestly I've tried like 3 other aunties which are quite experience too, but still find her Touch,knowledge,passion very different(thumbs up strength & massage skill)from the others. She is very caring and patience! She try her best to adjust to my timing as i knock off quite late at night knowing i have my backache and sore feet issues and She even bring long disposals bedsheet&panties to prevent oil stain. Which is a plus point for me. The best part is her pricing is reasonable! So far I've been recommending her to my frens and ppl around me and all positive feedbacks.

If any mummies/mummies to be keen this is her contact details.
Samantha 97127988
Saw quite a few mummies looking for someone good. Thought i can refresh my feedbacks to share around again. She's really good and professional!
All my friends using her

Hi may I ask for opinions? I delivered with c section, may I ask how long must I wait before I do post natal massage ?

Hi,
Mdm Mas/ masita is still doing pre/post natal massage? I texted her and she didn't reply.
Anyone of you tried Nur from Mom&Dot? Any reviews?

Oh u can try auntie samsiah , can find her contact in Facebook under onestop urut. D price r reasonsable ! I m nw 29 weeks n juz started a ist prenatal massage today , overall can say it's gd.

Do not go for Lynda Dee (+65 9485 3892) if anyone recommend you! I still had balanced package with her, but I coundnt reach her now! She seem change number without any inform, or she disappeared!!! Irresponsible!

Oh u can try auntie samsiah , can find her contact in Facebook under onestop urut. D price r reasonsable ! I m nw 29 weeks n juz started a ist prenatal massage today , overall can say it's gd.
Hi Virus, can i check did you put any deposit with auntie samsiah? I asked her on the rates and her price are reasonable but i need to transfer the full amount to hold on the package.

HI, anyone know Mdm Shera prenatal massage charges? I am thinking of trying her prenatal massage before committing postnatal package.
Also, how long in advance do we need to book postnatal massage? Currently on week 29.

HI, anyone know Mdm Shera prenatal massage charges? I am thinking of trying her prenatal massage before committing postnatal package.
Also, how long in advance do we need to book postnatal massage? Currently on week 29.

Hi! This is what Shera quoted me. I tried her 2 times for prenatal massage and I really enjoyed those. Though she is young, she is experienced. I already booked her for postnatal too. I usually give her 1 week notice for prenatal especially for weekends.

Her quote to me:

My post natal massage packages are as follows:
1) Head to toe massage.
2) Tummy massage helps to clear excess blood and push up the womb.
3)Breast massage helps to clear block ducts and to ensure good flow and will slightly helps to increase milk supply.
4) Tummy wrap using a traditonal long cloth.
5) $70 per session.
$450 /7 sessions $650/10 sessions
6) Price includes transportation.

Per session will be 1 hour.

Pre natal $60/hr, $90 for 90mins.

Dont engage samsiah +65 8317 1094. She dont have time management and keep giving excuses for being late. Several times never turn up for the appointment. Very on the ball when u enquire on her package. However, you wont be able to reach her via whatapps or call once full payment is made.

Dont engage samsiah +65 8317 1094. She dont have time management and keep giving excuses for being late. Several times never turn up for the appointment. Very on the ball when u enquire on her package. However, you wont be able to reach her via whatapps or call once full payment is made.

Hi Virus, can i check did you put any deposit with auntie samsiah? I asked her on the rates and her price are reasonable but i need to transfer the full amount to hold on the package.

#samsiah

Hi! This is what Shera quoted me. I tried her 2 times for prenatal massage and I really enjoyed those. Though she is young, she is experienced. I already booked her for postnatal too. I usually give her 1 week notice for prenatal especially for weekends.

Her quote to me:

My post natal massage packages are as follows:
1) Head to toe massage.
2) Tummy massage helps to clear excess blood and push up the womb.
3)Breast massage helps to clear block ducts and to ensure good flow and will slightly helps to increase milk supply.
4) Tummy wrap using a traditonal long cloth.
5) $70 per session.
$450 /7 sessions $650/10 sessions
6) Price includes transportation.

Per session will be 1 hour.

Pre natal $60/hr, $90 for 90mins.

Thanks for the info!!

I had Just finished my post natal massage with a Lady . Her name is Rose.

she also do prenatal massage.

This was my third delivery and I still get her for my post natal massage.

She is really very friendly and guard me alot of things, like my health and breast feeding problem. Whatever thing I ask her, shE know how to answer me and guard me. I took her 7 days. Include 90mins Head to Toe full body massage and Herbal steam.

Her massage help to clear a lot of my dirty blood which clog inside my stomach. And I really sweat a lot during every steam.
After the steam, she will shower you with the ginger & lemon glass water. she will help me measure my tummy every treatment done and wrap me with two binder.
And on your last day, she will do massage for your baby.

I love to sweat alot so she will sometime extend the timing for steam to me. Her massage I can feel every point she pointed was the right place.
Best thing is I slim down very fast. Tummy first day after steam 33.5inch, last day 28.5inch. And my weight drop down 6kg as I did weight myself on the first day of session. And im Very happy.

If you are interested on Rose, you can contact her at 92706169.And you can also mention me to her. Jeslyn from Tampines street 33.

Last edited:
Mdm Noraisyah is very friendly. She touched every area that needed work. She is very soothing and I feel brand new! Great technique. This was the best service I've ever had. You can call her at 96918146.

Last edited:
Hi, i would like to recommend a massuse who does massage at home.. just finished a session with her..feel energize and sooooo relaxing...she can be contacted at 96918146 mdm noraisyah.

Ya I did paid full amt by transferring to her to hold d package!

did you try out her massage yet? heard from others who bought her package that she is always late and never reply to whatsapp.

Bought her package n paid in full then when time is fixed for my session, she forgotten n I was angry n ask for refund! Luckily I manage to get bk

Bought her package n paid in full then when time is fixed for my session, she forgotten n I was angry n ask for refund! Luckily I manage to get bk
Oh dear, i went ahead and bought her package! She cancelled the first time on me as she's sick, tried to book her again for sat and she forgotten and she reschedule to came on Sunday, 1 hr late. When i book again for following Sat/ Sunday prenatal she didnt reply my whatsapp, and when i whatsapp her on sat she says maybe Sunday. Then on Sunday, i reminded her again and she cancelled on me due to too many bookings.

Oh dear, i went ahead and bought her package! She cancelled the first time on me as she's sick, tried to book her again for sat and she forgotten and she reschedule to came on Sunday, 1 hr late. When i book again for following Sat/ Sunday prenatal she didnt reply my whatsapp, and when i whatsapp her on sat she says maybe Sunday. Then on Sunday, i reminded her again and she cancelled on me due to too many bookings.

Ya tats y I scare... luckily I got ask her b4 transferring to hold d package.. n can get refund back!

Can try diana@94793566.. shes gd and likes to advice:D.. comfortable with her... need to book her early as her slots is alwys fully booked
Agree. I have just finished my 7days postnatal session with her yesterday. Though quite young but skillful. She has more than 15years experience already. She is very willing to share her opinions and advices. I have learnt alot from her. She helped to clear my milk ducts and can see my breastmilk squirting out.
A very friendly, responsive and skillful lady

Hi mommies, anyone had good experiences with pre-natal / post natal massage service with babies bellies javanese & spa at Novena Square 2 ?

Hello mummies/mummies to be, has anyone engaged any of the following ladies for post natal massage:
Diana (94793566)
Emily (92296855)
Rose (92706169)
Samantha (97127988)

Care to share your past experiences if you do?
Appreciate it!! Thank you thank you! :D

Yes. I just enquiry her. And she ask for full payment transfer. Others I enquirers recently all mentioned full payment will be collected at last session.

Hi mummies-to-be! If you're looking for sg yoga teachers, there's 3 young Yoga Teachers I know personally:

1) Hu Yi Han
When Yihan first started, yoga was a form of stress relief, but the mat eventually became her private sanctuary. To her, yoga was a life-changer. On the mat, she found balance between strength and flexibility, self-confidence, stronger awareness, and self-love.

Her email is [email protected]

2) Regine Yeo
With more than 10 years of practice and currently sharing with Individual / Small Group / Cooperate Classes. Regine facilitate classes through the understanding of body alignment and breathing technique, to increase physical flexibility and rejuvenate mental wellness. Passion and compassion are the philosophy of Regine’s Yoga practice and sharing, ensuring progress and comfort of practitioners is her first priority.

3) Agnes
With 2 years of yoga experience, Agnes specialise in guiding first timers and beginners. Being client focused, she provide customizable yoga classes with flexible schedules at affordable rates. Available for private, group and corporate yoga classes.

I recommend you to check out the other yoga teachers here: https://beehivee.com/listing-category/singapore-yoga-teachers/

Hopefully it helps!

Hi mommies, anyone had good experiences with pre-natal / post natal massage service with babies bellies javanese & spa at Novena Square 2 ?

I just had my prenatal massage recently with them, I felt a little painful. At night, back pain came back again..
I actually compared with my experience with KSL hotel prenatal massage, that is really good.. Too bad I still can't find a suitable massage for my post-natal till now..

any one care to share review on masseur huiling?

I tried her for my first pregnancy, she is good for clearing milk duct, no doubt.
For slimming I didn't see much effect.
Similar comment I got from my other friends who tried her.
Overall ok ok,

Hello mummies/mummies to be, has anyone engaged any of the following ladies for post natal massage:
Diana (94793566)
Emily (92296855)
Rose (92706169)
Samantha (97127988)

Care to share your past experiences if you do?
Appreciate it!! Thank you thank you! :D
You can try Samantha 97127988
I engage her on my first pregnancy(2014) with pre natal, post natal and lactation massage. (her lactation massage is even better then LC at the hospital, painless!) Thumbs up for her caring and professional service. Now I'm having my second pregnancy and engaging her again. (oh btw her pre natal is wonderful!)
Just that her booking can be rather pack so my advice is to book in advance. (my edd is in dec'17, and i actually booked her in june'17) and last week when she comes for my pre natal massage she told me her bookings is filling up till mar' 18) you can try texting her to ask availability. Cheers

For those who are interested in my service:
Pricing:
One session is $80, package price is as follow:
5 days package : $350
7 days package : $480
10 days package : $650
Each session (about 1 hour) includes the following:
Full body massage
Body wrap
Use of quality massage oil and cream
Pls note you'll need to purchase a bengkung (binder) at $10 for the body wrap which can be used for your subsequent massage
Payment term:
Collection of $80 at the end of each session. Deposit will be used to offset the balance at the last few sessions

Please email to [email protected] or call me at 96944564 for enquiry

For those who are interested in my service:
Pricing:
One session is $80, package price is as follow:
5 days package : $350
7 days package : $480
10 days package : $650
Each session (about 1 hour) includes the following:
Full body massage
Body wrap
Use of quality massage oil and cream
Pls note you'll need to purchase a bengkung (binder) at $10 for the body wrap which can be used for your subsequent massage
Payment term:
Collection of $80 at the end of each session. Deposit will be used to offset the balance at the last few sessions

Please email to [email protected] or call me at 96944564 for enquiry

Hi, Shera is good. You can txt her @ 97573956.
Her response is fast. She is puncture also.
A very nice young lady. She help to relieve my back pain and I manage to sleep right after my massage session.

AM interested in engaging Shera. Any other recent reviews would be appreciated pls :)

Back