Looking for postnatal/prenatal massage for 2 hrs

anesha

Hi mummies

I would like to get contact numbers for postnatal /prenatal massage that offers for 2 hrs.

I feel 1hr or 90 mins not enough.

Please recommend massage lady who can do 2 hrs.Thanks

Any good masseur who can do firm massage to intro? And one who does the bengkung/gurita too?

Any good masseur who can do firm massage to intro? And one who does the bengkung/gurita too?
May I ask what is gurita?
For firm Massage I can recommend madam layla I like her pressure.. I did prenatal massage with her
I also tired Mdm Emma. Pressure is equally good.
Layla-81575326
Emma-91822373

Gurita is the white piece of cloth with lots of string. worn inside bengkung i think .tied very tightly

hi, i have a package didnt use. Its home service 3-4hrs massage with steam bath and baby massage. i relocated so didnt finish it. interested pls pm me

I am clueless about the style of massage and how it helps mummies. can anyone shed some light? i only heard that it helps to slim down fast! :p

Anyone can recommend massage lady for tightness in back and neck. Cannot sleep well due to the tightness. Also if anyone knows if it's safe to massage at 13 weeks ? Thanks !!

Hi ladies y not msg or call aunty yati..shes a massage lady who does pre n post natal. Post natal massage is to get rid of wind n blood clot, she will also help to push back the womb. To secure the womb from moving she will bind the tummy hence will make the tummy slim at the same time. Thats what she told me. Her no. is 93838749.

Back