Looking for maternity clothes

I have the following tops selling at $7.50 each, including postage.

Email to [email protected] if you are keen.
8634535.jpg

8634536.jpg

I have some preloved maternity cloth, dress want let go, if you keen can email me leave down yr no, I can whatsapp pic for u choice for fast deal.
Thanks.

hi i have a bag of maternity clothes (around 6-7pcs) to give away with exchange of 4 booklet of local stamps or just $10. all comes with a little zip/opening for breastfeeding. Do PM me if you are intersted.

When I was pregnant with my 1st child earlier this year, I religiously wore Palazzo pants that I found at thepalazzoexpert.com.
They have the most comfortable pants and the waist is totally stretchable to fit your body. I love how the pants helped me stay stylish and comfortable even when my bump was as huge as they can be. Hehe..And I like the fact that the pants do not hurt my belly and my baby inside. I wore those pants until I was pushed into the labor room and can still wear them now. That's how super stretchable it is. You should go check them out. They are having promotion with FREE shipping. For the quality of the pants, and plus it's new, their price is definitely a bargain! Hope this helps. Good luck with your pregnancy dear :)

Back