Looking for maid

WTShare: Hi mummy if u wish to hire FDW directly without going thru agent, can browse website at: directhelpers.blogspot.com

Hi all

I have a Indonesian maid for transfer. She has been working in singapore for 5 years and has been with me for 3.5 years. I really hope to find her a good next employer.

She helps to take care of my ~4yo boy since 4 months and do housework + cooking of dinner + car washing.

Her strengths are
1. Honest. So far no issue of theft and we are comfortable with leaving her at home even on her own
2. Good temper, never talk back despite nagging. She needs to interact with my mum when we go back home or whenever my mum comes over (4-5 times a week when she send my boy back from school)
3. Can follow instructions. She will do whatever we asked her to do.

Her opportunity area is to take more initiative on her own as she is a passive person. Initiative level I would say is average on things that need not be done on a regular basis eg cleaning of fridge, fan, aircon, washing of curtain etc.

Her 2nd contract with us was supposed to end in jul 13 and she will like to have a change of experience so she will not renew her contract with us. i am currently expecting, due mar/apr 13 and will not like a change after the new born has arrived, hence have found a replacement now.

She is asking for 520 per month with 1 day off per month.

She is going back on 5th of jan and will like to have a 1 month break if possible. This is neg and she is available for interview this few days.

Those interested pls PM me for my mobile number.

Thanks

Hi, I have an Indonesian maid available from may onwards. Pay $500 - $550. She has been with me for 2 years, a very committed and mature maid. SMS or wa me at 90252115 if u need.

Hi, I have an Indonesian maid available from may onwards. Pay $500 - $550. She has been with me for 2 years, a very committed and mature maid. SMS or wa me at 90252115 if u need.

i have a honest n kind maid to transfer. can tkc of kids as well. $400+ no hp. can sms me at 96619992 thanks!

Hi all, need a maid to take care of my 2months old bait. Kindly let me know if there's any recommendations! TIA~

Hi all, need a maid to take care of my 2months old baby. Kindly let me know if there's any recommendations! TIA~

Hi,

I am looking for one to look after 6 & 10 years old boys. Simple cooking. Preferred Filipino.

Any good one plse SMS 8322 1887.

Thx

Back