looking for maid

geokhong

Hi mummy. If your maid’s contract is up, you don’t intend to renew, but your maid would like to continue working in Singapore, and you feel she’s good and would like to recommend,please pm me.Upon successfully selected of your maid,a token of appreciation will be given.Thanks.

Philippino maid for transfer. Can initiate transfer process from 25th July onwards. Per MOM the process will take between 7-14 days. Services rendered by maid:
1. General house chores
2. Chinese cooking (good in soup, stir vegetables, steam/ fry fish), fried bee hoon, spaghetti.
3. Cared for childcare going 4 year old
4. Completed 1 year service. In previous employer she took care of elderly for 2 years.
5. She is 38 and married with 3 teenage kids
6. Trustworthy, simple and easy going in nature
7. $550 with 1 off day
Reason for transfering my maid is my sister was retrenched and can no longer afford her indonesian maid who is more experienced especially in cooking spicy food hence I am transfering my philippino as simple as that. Interested party please get in touch with me

I have a Filipino maid for transfer from mid July onwards. The reason I am letting her go is because my mum is now willing to retire to look after my baby for me, hence I no longer need her services (I had originally employed her so that she can look after my baby). It is not because she is a bad helper.

She can do the following:
1. Household chores (mopping, cleaning of toilets, laundry and ironing, etc)
2. Cooking (Fried fish, meat, vegetables, spaghetti, porridge, I recently taught her to make dumplings and spring rolls)
3. Caring for baby for me and for school-going children in her previous employment

Info about maid:
1. She has 2 children (6 and 9yo). She needs the money for them.
2. She is 28 years old.
3. So far, she has proven to be responsible and reliable.

She is asking for $550 a month, with 4 off-days (negotiable to 2 off-days, but daily rate to be paid for each working Sunday).

I can facilitate a face to face interview.

Pls contact me at 97439869 for more info, or drop my a PM.

Philippino maid for transfer. Can initiate transfer process from 25th July onwards. Per MOM the process will take between 7-14 days. Services rendered by maid:
1. General house chores
2. Chinese cooking (good in soup, stir vegetables, steam/ fry fish), fried bee hoon, spaghetti.
3. Cared for childcare going 4 year old
4. Completed 1 year service. In previous employer she took care of elderly for 2 years.
5. She is 38 and married with 3 teenage kids
6. Trustworthy, simple and easy going in nature
7. $550 with 1 off day
Reason for transfering my maid is my sister was retrenched and can no longer afford her indonesian maid who is more experienced especially in cooking spicy food hence I am transfering my philippino as simple as that. Interested party please get in touch with me
I'm interested pls pm me

I am helping an ex-sg Indonesia maid looking for new employer to return to Singapore. I had shortlisted her but chosen another helper instead. Below info is what I have derived when I interview her

- worked under 1 employer for 3 years in SG (I have verified with MOM)
- married, mother of 2
- experience in handling kids and housework
- available anytime but you need to bring her in yourself through agency

PM me if anyone is keen. I decided to go for another helper who has experience with elderly.

In case anyone happens to interview this maid, beware! Just a word of caution. She is pretty and talk very well! Seems very gentle and polite. But she is very witty! Finding ways to threaten to transfer, asking us to pay for her studies, complaining about work to be done on her off days, asking to go home for Xmas and new year, when she haven't even work for 6 months? Well aware that she need to take care of 3 kids before she works and now complaining about everything, including the way the floor is being clean.
Today she went for interview with a employer, heard she got the job and waiting to transfer. Whoever got her, good luck.
ImageUploadedByForum1471183285.782731.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1471183296.066318.jpg

Back