looking for a TENNIS COACH

He charges us about $45 per hr (one to one) but not sure if he is certified (because that doesnt really matter to me).. So far i have seen tremendous improvement in my 13 yrs old nephew .
As for my son he is only 8 so cant really tell yet. Just tell him keyan and paul he would know..
and yes we have been with him slightly over a year.

Hi mothers! If you're looking for sg tennis coaches, there's 3 good tennis coaches I know personally!

1) Kelvin Goh
He is a Professional Tennis Registry(PTR-USA) and AATC (Australasian Academy of Tennis Coaches) Internatonal accredited certified Full time coach with a couple of years of coaching experience with kids, teenager and Adult (beginner and Intermediate).

His email is [email protected]

2) Kiran Namashivaya
He's a professional tennis coach from India, living in Singapore since 2001. My clientile consists of mainly the expat community of different nationality. I have been coaching outside india since 1998, was in maldives with Maldives tennis association in 1998, malayasia 2000 with former national coach and player Adam malik, in singapore since 2001.

In Singapore, he worked under former national player and coach Art hobbs and have established his company Kiran’s tennis solutions eight years ago.

3) Gordon Goh
He started playing tennis aged 10 in 1972 & gotten his certification on tennis coaching in 1992. He have been schooled by ITF trainers in the 1990s till the present & have coaching experience mostly in entry level basics for junior level as well as adults. He have done countless coaching sessions for STA. And have also worked for 2 years at a local tennis school at turf city from 2014-2016.

You can also want check out the other singapore tennis coaches at this free singapore freelancers directory https://beehivee.com/listing-category/singapore-tennis-coaches/

Hopefully it helps!

Back