Looking for a reliable and experience CL.

Sharmin661

Hi! I would like to look for a reliable confinement lady for 40 days. My house has two bunnies and I hope she can also show the same mindset about having pets around baby. I would require cooking, washing up and caring for the baby with an open mind and positive always. Thanks in advance for any recommendations!

Hi! I would like to look for a reliable confinement lady for 40 days. My house has two bunnies and I hope she can also show the same mindset about having pets around baby. I would require cooking, washing up and caring for the baby with an open mind and positive always. Thanks in advance for any recommendations!

Hi, I had a good & experience Confinement Nanny to recommend, you can call or watapps 86996288

Back