Looking for a nanny

Sojaeung Jin

Hello.

We are a Korean family living near Haw Par Villa MRT. We are looking for a nanny for our new born. He will be approximately 3 months old when we will need a nanny for him. The job will commence in Jan 2020 (exact date to be discussed).

We are looking for:
- Experience with newborns
- Live-out nanny but will come to our home for the job
- Able to work from 8 am to 7 pm from Monday to Friday
- Can commit to at least 1-2 years working with him

Income, contract and responsibilities will be discussed with interested candidates who are eligible for an interview.

Send me a PM if you are interested in.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Last edited:
Hello.

We are a Korean family living near Haw Par Villa MRT. We are looking for a nanny for our new born. He will be approximately 3 months old when we will need a nanny for him. The job will commence in Jan 2020 (exact date to be discussed).

We are looking for:

Income, contract and responsibilities will be discussed with interested candidates who are eligible for an interview.

Hello.

We are looking for:

Hi. Is sembawang area ok

Back