Legoland

Hi All,

I'm planning a family trip to legoland with 2 kids. Does any mommies or daddies have a hotel to reccomend? Where and which room type did you stay?

Thanks!

You can try traders . Newly opened hotel nearby legoland.. Driving I think is less than 10 mins. I took the basic room..think is deluxe. They come with king size bed and there is a sofa bed at the size with a pull out which your kids can sleep on.

thanks shirlynn77 for the suggestion. So when u book, u indicated u have another 2 kids? i read that it is newly opened and still having reno ongoing.. when did u stay there?

I went to stay there in September 2013. Yes.. I told them I have a infant and a 6 yo boy. Think hotel wise should be ok already ..just that the nearby shops not fully opened yet.

Each room come with international buffet breakfast for 2. The reservation lady tell me they need to charge for my boy. But when we went for the breakfast, he was not being charged. Spread is good :)

Their swimming pool is nice but I do not have time to bring my kids to enjoy.. only went up for a look.

Back