Legal advice

mr.nelson

Like to check how to file a divorce with my wife?
Reason of having the ideal of divorcing, supect she having an affair & having a sexless marriages for about 3 years. Can't afford to engage private investigator & lawyers cause I'm earning peanuts as taxi driver.
I'm a human too and have my needs. I never fools around or betray our marriage. I was caught DIY by her she shouted & scream remarks me a pervert till our neighbours came over. She even told them why she is screaming at me which make me very embarrassing. But why don't tell them that we already had sexless marriage for 3years?
Please help me

find a lawyer and file a divorce...
taxi driver dun really earn peanuts, and i think lawyer is still affordable for you

U go family court, level 1 n there's an area call CJC where there are court consultants that will guide u n they will guide u to Pro Bono lawyers also

My elder son told me that got a uncle came to visit mummy yesterday when you left for work. I ask him did mummy teach you and didi on your homework? He answered no but told us not to disturb them, and bring uncle into your room and on the tv so loudly............

My elder son told me that got a uncle came to visit mummy yesterday when you left for work. I ask him did mummy teach you and didi on your homework? He answered no but told us not to disturb them, and bring uncle into your room and on the tv so loudly............

did you install a webcam to monitor?? Good to capture evidence..

Sis sad to hear that we can only earn about 2k+ if hardworking
well, i guess you not being truthful...or you really unlucky..
i have friends & relative working as taxi drivers, they earn more than 2k..
if really hardworking, one month can bring in 5K

Dear mummies..Just finished my maintenance order trial at 5pm today.... .please note ..you hv to show PROOF that u asked for maintenance n he refuse to give... And your whatever little salary u hv now, PLS DO NOT pay for ANY household expenses because it is taken in court that u can maintain everything hor...so angry (even though is very very tight!)

The disrict judge want to throw my maintenance out cos am all along working n "self sufficient.

I challenged her....Throw ..then I go tell all my div frens out there this is the law now .. She got choked.
....Because the court looked at history... So history is I hv been working all along so be able to provide for yourself....and hor...you have to show PROOF your hubby isn't providing or refused to provide hor...email ur hubby my advise.

Oh by the way, I was asked to show proof am looking for job even though am unemployed. Everything is show.PROOF

I challenged all the way ...so don't ever be afraid of these judges...their pay comes from us hor.

I did get my maintenance though not the amount I want. I'll fight him fully at divorce on auxiliaries.

So just take note ladies.

Filing a divorce is easy if your mindset is set. But I am disagree that you are unable to pay for lawyer fees as not to mention what type of professional you are. Money can earn back if you are still able to work no matter how long. Firstly, I respect all taxi driver as they need to work under the sun or moon. Earning “Peanuts” as a taxi driver. This is not the right words for you as I have friends that earning merely $1,200 or less a month but they are still affordable to pay for divorcing fees.
As a human being, YES. There is a needs and wants for all the living things not only human.
I just don’t understand that how you “DIY” yourself..In the living room or bedroom (in front of her).
She might be in the wrong by screaming but WHY SHE DO IT.
3 years of sexless marriage life that you can endure. Cool!!!

Firstly, I respect all taxi driver as they need to work under the sun or moon. Earning “Peanuts” as a taxi driver. This is not the right words for you as I have friends that earning merely $1,200 or less a month but they are still affordable to pay for divorcing fees
My parent didn't buy any insurance in the past and my dad had been in out of hospital likes you going shopping. For me living here is a place that you can die but can't fall sick place, maybe you are a high flyer that why you don't feel the pain. My kids and my mother is on long term medication ...............

As a human being, YES. There is a needs and wants for all the living things not only human.
I just don’t understand that how you “DIY” yourself..In the living room or bedroom (in front of her).
Alone in the room.
She's really a PSYCHOPATHIC person, was so unlucky got caught the 2nd time. she used to come hm after 10pm after she stop me from fetching and sending her to work. I was to engrossed in the deeds that i never hear her unlocking our room door and caught me diy. This round she just walk away and shut the door with a loud bang i thought nvm and continue, but i was wrong she brought our kid in and tell them see whats your dad doing.

She might be in the wrong by screaming but WHY SHE DO IT.
I don't understand why??? Will this benefit her till date.

3 years of sexless marriage life that you can endure. Cool!!!
That's the power of love sis if you are not willing to make out will your hubby do it forcefully? If yes what's the different between rape.
Firstly i thought she was stress due to work, kids, and my dad medical condition that why she don't feel like making out with me.

Mr nelson..just a word of encouragement...my friend she went to legal aid n was allocated to a top lawyer in singapore ...so its not all gloomy ..alot of keyboard warriors who doesnt know the extend of mental.n financial strain n stress can say alot ..i self represented my own divorce all the way to final judgement ..my ex lost $40k fighting me with 2lawyers ...so those who arent in our shoes dun know the unseen we face

Back