Lawyer recommendation for Child Custody

Rin_08

Hi all,
I am going to file for divorce in December and I need recommendations for a strong lawyer who can fight for custody well.
I am just going to summarize a few things.

-Husband is abusive (I have a PPO and a few police reports against him)
-He was never involved with the child.
-I left the matrimonial home in July 2020 and have been taking care of my daughter on my own and with my parents
-He has not paid child maintenance and still have not been involved.
-During the court hearing under the Guardian and Infant Act, the judge pushed for interim sole care and control to me and with joint custody
-Due to COVID the supervised exchange is now on hold.

Is my case strong enough to get sole custody? Or do you all know any that can push for it? Can I provide flexible access times as I do not want him near my daughter (18 months now) who does not know him and was never close to him.

Thank you all <3

Hi all,
I am going to file for divorce in December and I need recommendations for a strong lawyer who can fight for custody well.
I am just going to summarize a few things.

-Husband is abusive (I have a PPO and a few police reports against him)
-He was never involved with the child.
-I left the matrimonial home in July 2020 and have been taking care of my daughter on my own and with my parents
-He has not paid child maintenance and still have not been involved.
-During the court hearing under the Guardian and Infant Act, the judge pushed for interim sole care and control to me and with joint custody
-Due to COVID the supervised exchange is now on hold.

Is my case strong enough to get sole custody? Or do you all know any that can push for it? Can I provide flexible access times as I do not want him near my daughter (18 months now) who does not know him and was never close to him.

Thank you all <3
I’m not a lawyer so I can’t advise you on your case chances but I have one to recommend, who is super solid at family disputes. Will PM you.

You can try Godwin Campos. His specialty is in family law, including divorces and child custodies. You can consult with him first. Hope everything will go well with you. Judging by your first message, seems like you have a really good case since your hubs is irresponsible and uninvolved.

You can try Godwin Campos. His specialty is in family law, including divorces and child custodies. You can consult with him first. Hope everything will go well with you. Judging by your first message, seems like you have a really good case since your hubs is irresponsible and uninvolved.

Have you had experience yourself with Godwin Campos? How are his consults and fees?

Back