Late on Period but negative test. need advice

KKR's mummy

This is our 1st month ttc-ing for #2 after 5years. Last period on 18th May. have a regular period of 26-27 days for last 5 years without any delays. Suppose to get period on 13th June. No sign of it until now. no PMS or pregnancy symptoms. have done 4 tests. Latest this morning with fmu. tomorrow will be exactly 1 week since period missed. First time missing period and for this long. haven done anything that is stressful for period to be delayed. Need some advice on when should i go and consult a doctor. is it necessary to have missed period for 2 weeks that i can consult a gp? Feeling very worried. Appreciate some advices.

Hi KKR's mummy,

I have the exactly same issue as you! LMP is on 13th May, was suppose to get my AF on 13th June but till date no signs of AF. My period has always been 30 days cycle, +- 1 day but not to the extend of being late 7 days. I have only breast tenderness for the past few days which I thought AF was coming since I always have this symptoms when my AF is arriving but no. I have tested with HPT this few days and also with FMU this morning but still getting tons of BFN.

Really confused...

Guess we both will have to wait for either AF or BFP. Baby dust to you aite! X

Hi AFORBFP... i got my AF yesterday evening after being late for 7 days. fingers crossed for you.. sending you tons of BABYDUST..

Hi AFORBFP... i got my AF yesterday evening after being late for 7 days. fingers crossed for you.. sending you tons of BABYDUST..

Oh, hope you get to see BFP next month ok! Wasn’t really ttc, taking things naturally but it’s dying me not to know. Read so much online and list out so much possibilities. Well, guess I have to wait alone then. Haha.

Last edited:
Oh, hope you get to see BFP next month ok! Wasn’t really ttc, taking things naturally but it’s dying me not to know. Read so much online and list out so much possibilities. Well, guess I have to wait alone then. Haha.
Thank you.. Wishes for you to get your BFP too..

Back