KKH Harmony Test

Just did my Oscar test, NT is 2mm and 1.9mm, T21 1:2823 and 1:3000 (ivf twins) . Doc said is low Risk, but I saw many said Oscar always giving false positive result, possible it will giving false negative result also? I m not that kind of optimistic ppl, should I go for harmony test? Although the accuracy only 94% for twins?
I also heard that there is no subsidy for harmony in KKH.

Hi!
My doctor in kkh dont recommend me to Harmony blood test as my twins are DCDA. So, detection rate for trisomies in twin pregnancies may also be lower. So i only went ahead with FTS blood test & NT scan.

If you are under subsidy patient yes but if u are under private n see same gynea each visit then u need pay in full.

My Friend at KKH subsidized now. She just did the harmony test this few days. She told me that the harmony test at KKH not subsidized ready. Oh my God...

My Friend at KKH subsidized now. She just did the harmony test this few days. She told me that the harmony test at KKH not subsidized ready. Oh my God...

Oh.. a year ago still subsidize. But we are lucky because we are on private but the nurse make mistake so we pay subsidize price (-50%).

Hi, I just got back from counselling. It’s true that KKH no longer provides subsidy for Harmony test, but if you have taken the first trimester screening and is found to be at moderate risk, and a further test like Harmony is the next to take before going for the more invasive amnio, KKH will give you the subsidy (if you are a subsidised patient in the first place and FTS shows moderate risk). That was what the counsellor advised when I ask what if FTS is high risk and I would very much prefer to go for harmony instead of amnio first.

But she did mention that the subsidy does not apply for high risk cases because amnio is “inevitable” hence harmony in this case will not be subsidised. There are a few criteria to be met for the subsidy to be approved for Harmony test.

So I gather that subsidy for harmony will still be available for those that failed FTS in moderate risk. If you opt to go straight to harmony test then yes, it will not be subsidised right from the start anymore.

Best to triple confirm with the counsellor when doing the financial counselling.

Also, amnio is still subsidised at 500/550 (forgot the amount), of which $450 is Medisave payable.

HTHs!

Last edited:
Hi, I just got back counselling. It’s true that KKH no longer provides subsidy for Harmony test, but if you have taken the first trimester screening and is found to be at moderate risk, and a further test like Harmony is the next to take before going for the more invasive amino, KKH will give you the subsidy (if you are a subsidised patient in the first place and FTS shows moderate risk). That was what the counsellor advised when I ask what if FTS is high risk and I would very much prefer to go for harmony instead of amino first.

But she did mention that the subsidy does not apply for high risk cases because amino is “inevitable” hence harmony in this case will not be subsidised. There are a few criteria to be met for the subsidy to be approved for Harmony test.

So I gather that subsidy for harmony will still be available for those that failed FTS in moderate risk. If you opt to go straight to harmony test then yes, it will not be subsidised right from the start anymore.

Best to triple confirm with the counsellor when doing the financial counselling.

Also, amino is still subsidised at 500/550 (forgot the amount), of which $450 is Medisave payable.

HTHs!

Good updates. Thank you :)

hi all mommies, just to update and share my opinion,
Not sure am i correct or not but i just went to KKH yesterday to attend the appointment for DS test.
At 1st, some one will explain to you what is FTS ($480) & NIPT ($1050). In this FTS, its include blood test + NT scan, for NIPT, is only blood test. So i ask her can i choose to do NIPT + NT scan? then she reply me that if i want to have the NT scan while doing NIPT, then i got to choose the FST + NIPT together, seems like they do not have a individual NT scan package:rolleyes:.... meaning to say, i got to pay $480+$1050 ( havent include the GST yet) for the whole DS test if i want to......(a bit tight on our financial as wife not working)..

At the end, i just choose to do the NIPT only... (if want the NT scan (under the FTS package), then need to go back on next friday appointment to do coz now only wk 10, cant do the NT scan yet).....

And i also got ask her, how if NT scan showing neck thickness over size (touch wood) but NIPT result showing all low risk? Then she said either wait for wk15 or wk16 to do the amniocentesis or wait for wk20 and do the detail scan.
But my point is, since NIPT showing low risk, then what for still want to go for amnio? And Amnio having risk of miscarriage also.........

or may be i change another scenario. A lady go for FTS only, but somehow she got a low risk or high risk in blood test result and NT scan also showing neck thickness oversize, so she choose to do a further test like NIPT. And at the end NIPT result come back and showing all low risk, so what she need to do next? Wait for wk 15-16 do the amnio test or just wait till wk 20 and do the detail scan?

really quite confuse......

by the way, the bill for yesterday is $65(lab investigation, not sure what charge is this, but i m wondering is it the charges for the DS test explanation just now?) + $975 (NIPT) + $227.50 (antenatal profile blood test) = total $1356.23

Not sure am i correct or not but i just went to KKH yesterday to attend the appointment for DS test.
At 1st, some one will explain to you what is FTS ($480) & NIPT ($1050). In this FTS, its include blood test + NT scan, for NIPT, is only blood test. So i ask her can i choose to do NIPT + NT scan? then she reply me that if i want to have the NT scan while doing NIPT, then i got to choose the FST + NIPT together, seems like they do not have a individual NT scan package:rolleyes:.... meaning to say, i got to pay $480+$1050 ( havent include the GST yet) for the whole DS test if i want to......(a bit tight on our financial as wife not working)..

At the end, i just choose to do the NIPT only... (if want the NT scan (under the FTS package), then need to go back on next friday appointment to do coz now only wk 10, cant do the NT scan yet).....

And i also got ask her, how if NT scan showing neck thickness over size (touch wood) but NIPT result showing all low risk? Then she said either wait for wk15 or wk16 to do the amniocentesis or wait for wk20 and do the detail scan.
But my point is, since NIPT showing low risk, then what for still want to go for amnio? And Amnio having risk of miscarriage also.........

or may be i change another scenario. A lady go for FTS only, but somehow she got a low risk or high risk in blood test result and NT scan also showing neck thickness oversize, so she choose to do a further test like NIPT. And at the end NIPT result come back and showing all low risk, so what she need to do next? Wait for wk 15-16 do the amnio test or just wait till wk 20 and do the detail scan?

by the way, the bill for yesterday is $65(lab investigation, not sure what charge is this, but i m wondering is it the charges for the DS test explanation just now?) + $975 (NIPT) + $227.50 (antenatal profile blood test) = total $1356.23

Hi!

According to KK's 'DS Testing during Pregnancy'booklet, FTS consists of ultrasound & blood test. I just went through the FTS ultrasound scan and to me, the detailed report is good because the sonographer checked alot of things about the fetus: NT, placenta, amniotic fluid, cord got 3 vessels ornot, crown-rump-length, fetal heart rate, fetal's anatomy --> skull/brain, spine, adomen, stomach, bladder/kidneys, hands, feet. Page 5 of the booklet states that 'FTS still remains as the gold standard for DS testing at KKH'. (Even though NIPT detection rate is >99% as compared to FTS 90%.)

Remember NIPT detection rate is >99%. So if one really pays to do FTS's NT fluid thickness, both reports should, I believe, sing the same tune. Cant be what you picture as NIPT reflects low risk yet NT fluid is thick?

If I were you, since I had paid for NIPT, I will wait for report to be out and if medium/high risk, then proceed to invasive tests like amniocentesis or CVS. Surely you should trust a >99% detection rate blood test which is so costly!

My bill as a subsided patient for FTS is $219(after govt subsidy & gst absorbed). I remember the counseller in the room said NIPT aka Oscar test? is abt $500+.

Chill, bro.
One step at a time for now, for both you & us pregnant women. :)

From Yewtee06286:

I wont go for NIPT then. After FTS, will proceed straight to CVS since it can be done between 10 to 14 weeks of pregnancy while still early.

Hi!

According to KK's 'DS Testing during Pregnancy'booklet, FTS consists of ultrasound & blood test. I just went through the FTS ultrasound scan and to me, the detailed report is good because the sonographer checked alot of things about the fetus: NT, placenta, amniotic fluid, cord got 3 vessels ornot, crown-rump-length, fetal heart rate, fetal's anatomy --> skull/brain, spine, adomen, stomach, bladder/kidneys, hands, feet. Page 5 of the booklet states that 'FTS still remains as the gold standard for DS testing at KKH'. (Even though NIPT detection rate is >99% as compared to FTS 90%.)

Remember NIPT detection rate is >99%. So if one really pays to do FTS's NT fluid thickness, both reports should, I believe, sing the same tune. Cant be what you picture as NIPT reflects low risk yet NT fluid is thick?

If I were you, since I had paid for NIPT, I will wait for report to be out and if medium/high risk, then proceed to invasive tests like amniocentesis or CVS. Surely you should trust a >99% detection rate blood test which is so costly!

My bill as a subsided patient for FTS is $219(after govt subsidy & gst absorbed). I remember the counseller in the room said NIPT aka Oscar test? is abt $500+.

Chill, bro.
One step at a time for now, for both you & us pregnant women. :)

Correction: NIPT is not Oscar test, sorry for any confusion.

No subsidy for Harmony blood test.

Thank you haha.
So what is the Oscar test commonly known as too??

Oscar test come with Blood test with scan. 80% accurany, but many false postive.

If do harmony test it only do the blood test, that why need to do NT scan additional of it. NT scan is to check bb organ if got any abnormality.

Oscar test come with Blood test with scan. 80% accurany, but many false postive.

If do harmony test it only do the blood test, that why need to do NT scan additional of it. NT scan is to check bb organ if got any abnormality.
Ya, what I mean is , KKH do not provide the NT scan alone. And if u decided to take up the NIPT and wanna NT scan as well, then have to pay for NIPT and FTS cost together.

Ya, what I mean is , KKH do not provide the NT scan alone. And if u decided to take up the NIPT and wanna NT scan as well, then have to pay for NIPT and FTS cost together.

There is so many possibility of one low risk and another high risk. If u worry about that then should go directly amnio then nothing to worry about all fault alarm.

Hi! I just did the DS test on Monday too!

The chances of you getting a false positive with Oscar is definitely higher than Harmony test. That’s because for Oscar they have to combine your NT scan, blood test result plus your wife’s age to give you a final result. Because the older you are the poorer you may fare for this test (if you remember them showing you a page on the age factor, the older you are the higher risk of your bb having DS). Therefore the bb may be perfectly fine but because of the age factor it becomes moderate or high risk.

Harmony test is based purely on blood test results hence it is pretty accurate, just that that downside is it doesn’t come with scanning hence as those who have mentioned before, you don’t get to detect any potential birth defects prior to 20th wk detailed scan. Hence I would encourage you to go for Oscar test to have this early scan and rely more on the Harmony test results for the testing of trisomies 13,18 and 21 since you have already paid for them. If the results come back low risk but the neck width is exceptionally thick, best to discuss with your gynea if amnio is inevitable. The counsellor did assure me that all amnios are done only by senior and experienced doctors because they know there is a risk involved.

What my gynea used to advise was to go for Oscar test only, if it’s moderate to high risk then decide on the next test ( because if too high risk he may advise for CVS/amnio or moderate risk to proceed on to Harmony test. This is to save cost in a way, since Oscar has a time limit but Harmony can still do after 13 wks).

Since you’ve paid for Harmony test, probably you will feel better knowing that harmony also test for microdeletion which Oscar doesn’t. On top of that, you get to test the gender too heheh!

Having said that, doing all tests except amnio is not 100% accurate. There may be that 0.1 or 1% that the trisomy goes undetected but to be honest, if harmony is low risk I wouldn’t go for amnio unless gynea strongly advise.

I am a subsidised patient in KKH now, I was billed $173 for Oscar. I was charged $800 in 2017 as a private patient for Harmony (skipped Oscar that time and deeply regretted). I believe your lab investigations of $65 should be scanning (not Oscar) at AMC. Did you go for any routine scanning at AMC? I was charged a similar lab investigation of same pricing as a private patient during a routine gynea visit (dating scan at AMC followed by gynea appt at his clinic) in October this year before switching to subsidised. So is like the scan cost $65 before gst and then plus my gynea consultation.

For the antenatal profile blood test, I was told it is mandatory for all pregnant ladies to take as it tests for HIV, rubella measles, Hep B , Syphilis etc. Can check out this page for the tests involved.
I was charged $117 for this as subsidised patient.

There is no charges incurred for the DS test counselling.

I believe your charges are based on private rates too.

Don’t worry yet yah! Must believe that your baby will be fine and you won’t go to the amnio stage yea!!

Last edited:
Hi! I just did the DS test on Monday too!

The chances of you getting a false positive with Oscar is definitely higher than Harmony test. That’s because for Oscar they have to combine your NT scan, blood test result plus your wife’s age to give you a final result. Because the older you are the poorer you may fare for this test (if you remember them showing you a page on the age factor, the older you are the higher risk of your bb having DS). Therefore the bb may be perfectly fine but because of the age factor it becomes moderate or high risk.

Harmony test is based purely on blood test results hence it is pretty accurate, just that that downside is it doesn’t come with scanning hence as those who have mentioned before, you don’t get to detect any potential birth defects prior to 20th wk detailed scan. Hence I would encourage you to go for Oscar test to have this early scan and rely more on the Harmony test results for the testing of trisomies 13,18 and 21 since you have already paid for them. If the results come back low risk but the neck width is exceptionally thick, best to discuss with your gynea if amnio is inevitable. The counsellor did assure me that all amnios are done only by senior and experienced doctors because they know there is a risk involved.

What my gynea used to advise was to go for Oscar test only, if it’s moderate to high risk then decide on the next test ( because if too high risk he may advise for CVS/amnio or moderate risk to proceed on to Harmony test. This is to save cost in a way, since Oscar has a time limit but Harmony can still do after 13 wks).

Since you’ve paid for Harmony test, probably you will feel better knowing that harmony also test for microdeletion which Oscar doesn’t. On top of that, you get to test the gender too heheh!

Having said that, doing all tests except amnio is not 100% accurate. There may be that 0.1 or 1% that the trisomy goes undetected but to be honest, if harmony is low risk I wouldn’t go for amnio unless gynea strongly advise.

I am a subsidised patient in KKH now, I was billed $173 for Oscar. I was charged $800 in 2017 as a private patient for Harmony (skipped Oscar that time and deeply regretted). I believe your lab investigations of $65 should be scanning (not Oscar) at AMC. Did you go for any routine scanning at AMC? I was charged a similar lab investigation of same pricing as a private patient during a routine gynea visit (dating scan at AMC followed by gynea appt at his clinic) in October this year before switching to subsidised. So is like the scan cost $65 before gst and then plus my gynea consultation.

For the antenatal profile blood test, I was told it is mandatory for all pregnant ladies to take as it tests for HIV, rubella measles, Hep B , Syphilis etc. Can check out this page for the tests involved.
I was charged $117 for this as subsidised patient.

There is no charges incurred for the DS test counselling.

I believe your charges are based on private rates too.

Don’t worry yet yah! Must believe that your baby will be fine and you won’t go to the amnio stage yea!!
Really thanks for your explanation.

Hi all

anyone knows the protocol for kkh lab? I did my harmony test on 28 Feb but it has been more than 2 weeks and my result is not ready. My nurse told me kkh only collate and analyse the result once a week so I may have to wait for another week. Any one knows how it works? Thanks

Hi all

anyone knows the protocol for kkh lab? I did my harmony test on 28 Feb but it has been more than 2 weeks and my result is not ready. My nurse told me kkh only collate and analyse the result once a week so I may have to wait for another week. Any one knows how it works? Thanks
Hi Wen822,
I guess u did your harmony test on 28 Jan and not 28 Feb right? Ya, usually the nurse there will tell you if you didnt received any call from them, means your NIPT result is good. They will only reveal your test result to you by your gynae on your next coming appointment. Like mine, my wife did the test on 16-Dec, then i call them on 31-Dec, they just said if no received call from them within 2 wks, means everything is fine, but they also said my report may not ready. Then 1 wk later i call again, they answer me they have no right to reveal the test result to me except our gynae, but i told the missy there i just want to know is my report is back and i m not asking for the result. Then i think the missy chk on their system and told me our NIPT report is already back few days ago, and since already more than 14days, so i presume the result is ok. And the missy also said the result should be ok too since my wife did the test on 16-Dec and the date i call them is on 6-Jan.....

Hi Wen822,
I guess u did your harmony test on 28 Jan and not 28 Feb right? Ya, usually the nurse there will tell you if you didnt received any call from them, means your NIPT result is good. They will only reveal your test result to you by your gynae on your next coming appointment. Like mine, my wife did the test on 16-Dec, then i call them on 31-Dec, they just said if no received call from them within 2 wks, means everything is fine, but they also said my report may not ready. Then 1 wk later i call again, they answer me they have no right to reveal the test result to me except our gynae, but i told the missy there i just want to know is my report is back and i m not asking for the result. Then i think the missy chk on their system and told me our NIPT report is already back few days ago, and since already more than 14days, so i presume the result is ok. And the missy also said the result should be ok too since my wife did the test on 16-Dec and the date i call them is on 6-Jan.....
Hey thanks. Yes 28 Jan not Feb.. blur me. My gynae is at Sgh so I did check with her and she said she hasn’t received the result. After Further check with the nurse in charge of coordinating the test, I was told my result is not ready and kkh only analyse and collate results once a week.. anxiously waiting as my next appt w my gynae was still quite far away ....

Hey thanks. Yes 28 Jan not Feb.. blur me. My gynae is at Sgh so I did check with her and she said she hasn’t received the result. After Further check with the nurse in charge of coordinating the test, I was told my result is not ready and kkh only analyse and collate results once a week.. anxiously waiting as my next appt w my gynae was still quite far away ....
ya lor, same too, coz our next appointment with our gynae is on 20/1 and the test is done on 16/12, i call on 6/1 and get to know the report is back but i only presume the result is fine only until we really get our report on 20/1 then we just let go the 心头大石。。。。

ya lor, same too, coz our next appointment with our gynae is on 20/1 and the test is done on 16/12, i call on 6/1 and get to know the report is back but i only presume the result is fine only until we really get our report on 20/1 then we just let go the 心头大石。。。。
So Long all are good.. that’s most impt. Ya I take it as no news as good news

Hi!

They may not "sing the same tune", remember FTS/Oscar tests are pretty inaccurate in particularly it generates more false positives .

Notw this is different from the 90% you citing which is a sensitivity test measuring how well it correctly flags positive cases which may be different from it's ability to avoid flagging safe cases.

If you are confused just imagine I invented a test that no matter what would say positive. Then I have 100% detection rate of true positive cases but a ton of false positives (depends on the true frequency rate of condition in population)

Many cases on the forum of mothers in tears cos they got a "poor" oscar result, but harmony test showed the baby was fine.

Correct advise but wrong stat. You should be looking at PPV post positive predictive value. Looking at the harmony website (depending on the population you sampling from) if the test says positive it is right (really positive) from 80+% to 90%+, so still a small chance your baby is still ok.

Can I ask if these cost is payable via Medisave?

Can I ask if these cost is payable via Medisave?
I m paying cash.... but I think we can use max $900 from our Medisave to cover the whole prenatal check up expenses ? not sure how to claim back the $900 , perhaps KKH will guide us on that..... may be need to wait till delivery then can only start those claim and so....

I m paying cash.... but I think we can use max $900 from our Medisave to cover the whole prenatal check up expenses ? not sure how to claim back the $900 , perhaps KKH will guide us on that..... may be need to wait till delivery then can only start those claim and so....
I was told need to apply after birth for the $900 Medisave claims

Yep I was told the nurse will tell the hubby what to do. Just need to bring both ic and marriage cert for all the other applications (such as birth certificate registration, baby bonus, Medisave claims) during delivery . This is the practise for sgh. Not sure elsewhere
Well noted and thanks fro the info.

Ic.... so the hosp staff will guide us how to do the procedure is it ?

If you done prenatal check up and deliver in KKH whole journey then you no need to do anything. After your delivery, they will send you final invoice and automatic claim $900 from your Medisave.

E.g. total invoice for deliver and hospital stay $3000 then u need to pay $2100 in cash.

If you deliver in other hospital then need bring all original invoice to deliver hospital.

If you done prenatal check up and deliver in KKH whole journey then you no need to do anything. After your delivery, they will send you final invoice and automatic claim $900 from your Medisave.

E.g. total invoice for deliver and hospital stay $3000 then u need to pay $2100 in cash.

If you deliver in other hospital then need bring all original invoice to deliver hospital.
Thanks for sharing , ya , all my prenatal checkup were done at KKH, and I m paying cash for all that. Meaning I need not to do anything for final hospital bill and the final bill they will deduct $900 more from my Medisave instead I m paying cash for the final bill right ?

Hi...
does anyone has the inconclusive Harmony test result before?

Just got a call from KKH and my result is inconclusive.. have to redraw blood again tml.. and another 2 weeks wait.I skipped FTS and the doc said they can’t slot me in now cos it’s fully booked..

Hi...
does anyone has the inconclusive Harmony test result before?

Just got a call from KKH and my result is inconclusive.. have to redraw blood again tml.. and another 2 weeks wait.I skipped FTS and the doc said they can’t slot me in now cos it’s fully booked..

hello may I know how Long it takes for kkh to call u back for the retest? I’m waiting for the result too

hello may I know how Long it takes for kkh to call u back for the retest? I’m waiting for the result too
They took my blood on 3/4, but I only received call on 21/4, which is already more than 2 weeks.

I saw my report was dated 17/4 Friday, but they only called me on 21/4 Tuesday.

Hi all, I took Harmony Test blood test on 14th Apr, appointment scheduled on 27th Apr.

KKH called on 24th Apr to inform that my test results will take another week, hence my appointment has to be scheduled to the following week.

KKH staff also mentioned that test results will only be made known to KKH every Monday. Perhaps that's why KKH only called you on Tuesday.

I'm anxiously waiting for Harmony results as my FTS results was really bad, 1:50 For Tri21. This waiting game is really taxing on me and my hubby. Just in case results is bad, we scheduled amnio at a private clinic 2 days after the rescheduled KKH appt date as I will be at 16th week already. Don't want to keep waiting at KKH, just in case amnio results get delayed again. Pay more money for peace of mind :)

They took my blood on 3/4, but I only received call on 21/4, which is already more than 2 weeks.

I saw my report was dated 17/4 Friday, but they only called me on 21/4 Tuesday.

Hi all, I took Harmony Test blood test on 14th Apr, appointment scheduled on 27th Apr.

KKH called on 24th Apr to inform that my test results will take another week, hence my appointment has to be scheduled to the following week.

KKH staff also mentioned that test results will only be made known to KKH every Monday. Perhaps that's why KKH only called you on Tuesday.

I'm anxiously waiting for Harmony results as my FTS results was really bad, 1:50 For Tri21. This waiting game is really taxing on me and my hubby. Just in case results is bad, we scheduled amnio at a private clinic 2 days after the rescheduled KKH appt date as I will be at 16th week already. Don't want to keep waiting at KKH, just in case amnio results get delayed again. Pay more money for peace of mind :)
Did they mention why there is a delay? I went for the test on 16/4, hoping to get the result earlier. Tomorrow I will be calling the clinic to ask for the result, but don’t tink the result will be out so soon right? :(

Sorry may I know if u are sub or private patient?

I was told by the consultant that result will be available within 2 weeks so I was surprised I only received call after 2 weeks..

In this case I wonder if my next appointment also gonna reschedule cos it’s the Monday after 2 weeks of my second blood test..

I’m already anxiously waiting like every day...

Did they mention why there is a delay? I went for the test on 16/4, hoping to get the result earlier. Tomorrow I will be calling the clinic to ask for the result, but don’t tink the result will be out so soon right? :(

I think it depends on how fast the lab can process. Have hope that it will be on time! :) Btw we tried calling KKH, but there is no specific number to call. When we finally connected to someone, we were told to file an e-request for call back, no guarantee that KKH will let u know any results/whether report is in etc even if they do eventually call back.

I'm a subsidized patient - referral from Polyclinic

I was told by the consultant that result will be available within 2 weeks so I was surprised I only received call after 2 weeks..

In this case I wonder if my next appointment also gonna reschedule cos it’s the Monday after 2 weeks of my second blood test..

I’m already anxiously waiting like every day...

Seems like our cases are quite similar, results delayed by 1 week. Hopefully, your appt won't be delayed :)

Took me 3 weeks (14 work days) to receive my results full Kkh. I Guess current covid situation is adding burden to the lab testing. My friend also received her harmony results 3 weeks after her test.

I jus called the clinic and they said the result will take 14 working days, but 2 weeks ago the counsellor mentioned it only takes 2 weeks (including sat/sun). Still waiting for my result, finger crossed.

I jus called the clinic and they said the result will take 14 working days, but 2 weeks ago the counsellor mentioned it only takes 2 weeks (including sat/sun). Still waiting for my result, finger crossed.
I’ve got a called from KKH AMC today. My retest harmony report is in after 1 week. Thank god result low risk.

finger cross for you. The waiting game is hard. I tried meditation every morning while I’m waiting the result.. it does help me a bit to relax and not to think so much.

I’ve got a called from KKH AMC today. My retest harmony report is in after 1 week. Thank god result low risk.

finger cross for you. The waiting game is hard. I tried meditation every morning while I’m waiting the result.. it does help me a bit to relax and not to think so much.
Do u hav the number from AMC that I can call directly to check? I have waited two weeks and it is abit weird that my report is not out yet :(

Hi all mommies!

Just an update. We visited KKH today to get back our Harmony test result. Blood test drawn on 14th Apr, results were only out on 29th Apr, so it's true that the lab is overwhelmed...

Result is low risk for all 3 tri, so all is good! We'll be expecting a baby girl in Oct :)

Do keep a positive mindset while waiting for Harmony test and do not trust that oscar/FTS results. All the best :)

Hi all mommies!

Just an update. We visited KKH today to get back our Harmony test result. Blood test drawn on 14th Apr, results were only out on 29th Apr, so it's true that the lab is overwhelmed...

Result is low risk for all 3 tri, so all is good! We'll be expecting a baby girl in Oct :)

Do keep a positive mindset while waiting for Harmony test and do not trust that oscar/FTS results. All the best :)

I gotten my result too, on last thurs. Low risk for all 3 tri and my edd is also oct! Cheers

Back