Kipling- Up to 70% Sales Spree <monkie>

BATCH 89 & 90 Orders Updates:
Batch 89 & 90 Orders - Arrived

Some of you have orders in the subsequent batches or orders pending arrival from my other sprees.
If you are awaiting the rest of your orders to arrive and opting for combined courier/collection, please still proceed with topup first for ease of tracking.

*you must be logged in to your SMH forum account to view the table below
*For Pamela, add $0.80 for courier materials to topup amount if opting for courier.
For rong_rong, peppery & kittykatty, add $0.60 for courier materials to topup amount if opting for courier
For the rest with only creativity large pouch or Sabian Cross Body orders, add $0.40 for courier materials to topup amount if opting for courier

Courier charge is directly payable to courier guy when he arrives to deliver.

upload_2014-2-6_10-33-37.png

*miss_lv, $74.47 trf to batch 91
*weishan, excess $17.05 from See Kai Run Spree offset with bag cost

Courier option
Courier charge is directly payable to courier guy when he arrives to deliver. If opting for courier, please topup additional $0.40 / $0.60 / $0.80 (see above) for courier materials to topup amount. Please refer to mass email sent and contact me at [email protected] for courier arrangements after topup amount has been transferred.

Normal mail option (NOT RECOMMENDED)
Please note that there is no tracking number available for postage via normal mail and there is risk of loss or damaged mail. Please choose normal mail option at your own risk. Note normal mail option not available for backpacks as they are bulky and cant fit into normal postbox for mailing.

1) Please look through the list above for the final orders placed for your items.

2) To facilitate collection process, please note that I have checked your orders during packing. Unless otherwise mentioned above (please see individual postings for each batch), all orders are correct. There are no missing orders or wrong colours unless otherwise indicated. Please take note which of your items have been dropped or alternative orders placed so that you know what to look out for or check when collecting your orders

3) OOS items or dropped items if applicable have been used to offset shipping charges. Please email me your POSB/DBS bank details for refund of further excess (if any)

4) Please topup outstanding amount before contacting me to arrange for pickup

5) No cash topups during collections as Mass Meetups will be arranged

6) Buona Vista Circle Line & Serangoon meetup is currently not available.

7) No registered mail option (as indicated in T&C) as I am unable to make trips to the Post Office.

8) Note that this is a mass meetup, please confirm meetup only if you can be punctual and arrive on time.

9) Please opt for courier if unable to self collect

10) Please collect your items before 21 Feb if possible

Thank you :)

Mass emails have been sent to all spreeists. Please refer to your emails for collection and courier arrangements details.

Buangkok mass meetup is tonight on Thursday, 6 Feb 2014 @ 8.45pm sharp

Please topup outstanding amount before contacting me to arrange for pickup. No cash topups during mass meetup

Note: All stuffings from bags have been removed to save space and also for cost savings on courier charges.

Latest Promotion:
New Markdowns with additional less 20% OFF SALE Items
*exclusion: Sabian & Alvar XS crossbody bags

View Sale items at following URL: http://www.kipling-usa.com/sale/

Sale items (Additional 20% less)
Total 1st Payment: USD x 1.35 x 0.8 = SGD

Non Sale items
Total 1st Payment: USD x 1.35 = SGD

Payment details:
POSB Savings a/c: 093-49819-4

Please use DBS/POSB for funds transfer so payment is reflected immediately

Please refer to first posting in this spree thread for spree details and T&C - http://singaporemotherhood.com/foru...dditional-20-off-all-sale-items-monkie.15176/

You may refer to earlier batches as a guide to estimated international shipping.

Waiting time is 3 - 4 weeks from date orders placed with merchant if no shipping delays

No confirmation required. Please proceed with payment transfer after posting or emailing me your orders.
Please email your hp no for records and collection method to [email protected] after payment transfer

Last edited:
Payment done
To AccountPOSB Passbook Savings Account
093-49819-4 junetns
Transfer Currency and Amount S$6.47
Transaction Reference12088965634

Hi,

Noted on order

Cheers

My order
(1) Small Sven & Baby Monkey Keychain
http://www.kipling-usa.com/small-sven-&-baby-monkey-keychain/100142389.html#uuid=cdiIsiaagZ1aQaaadbiaAGFmA4&display=93&sz=200
Quantity: 1
Color : Pink Orchid
Total: US$5.99 x 1.35 x 0.8 = S$6.47

Will trf shortly. Thanks
Payment done
093-49819-4 junetns
Transfer Currency and Amount S$6.47
Transaction Reference12088965634

Hi jesline74,

Yes no worries. Converse with your sis via watsapp already

She still got 1 more item pending arrival but she say arrange courier for the items first. Will be arranging combined courier for your item together with her Salee Backpack to her house :)

Had included your email in the mass email I sent to the spreeists for Batch 89 & 90 ;)

Cheers

hi june
my item still with you right? tag with my sis's delivery/collection.

Payment received:

07 Feb 2014 ITR I-BANK MayZ S$22.02 (Sister June Chin to collect)
06 Feb 2014 ITR I-BANK rosepetals S$64.79
06 Feb 2014 ITR I-BANK miss_lv S$50.00 ( $10.01 for Batch 89 & 90 shipping. Defea pending arrival in Batch 91 & pattie order in Batch 92)
06 Feb 2014 ITR I-BANK Rong-rong S$29.38 (collect at Buangkok together with lesportsac pending arrival)
06 Feb 2014 ATR Pamela(jesline74's sis) S$29.15
06 Feb 2014 ITR I-BANK Anne Apple S$6.47
06 Feb 2014 ATR - Pamela(jesline74's sis) S$25.52 (courier together with jesline74's spree loot)

BATCH 92 Orders Placed
* Additional 20% less applicable

- greenapple
- miss_lv (Payment $50. $10.01 to offset B89&90 shipping. Excess amount $10.84 to offset B91 shipping)
- Weishan (B89&90 topup: $28.08. Batch 92 topup: $46.42. Total: $74.50)
- pamela-jesline74's sis (topup: $8.64)
- Sherreen (topup: $29.15)
- rosepetals

Accepting Orders for BATCH 93

Hi June,

done tt for the shipping
Transaction Reference

will collect together with lesport order.. :) Thanks

093-49819-4 junetns
Transfer Currency and AmountS$4.38
Transaction Reference12097277756

Payment received:

08 Feb 2014 ITR I-BANK rosnyus S$4.38 - Buangkok
07 Feb 2014 ITR I-BANK KittyKatty S$31.99 - Buangkok
07 Feb 2014 ITR I-BANK SherreenFong S$30.65
07 Feb 2014 ATR - tazbee S$5.93 (courier)
07 Feb 2014 ITR I-BANK weishan S$74.50 (B89&90 topup: $28.08. Batch 92 topup: $46.42.)
07 Feb 2014 ATR - Pamela,jesline74's sis S$8.64
07 Feb 2014 ITR I-BANK MayZ S$22.02 - Buangkok

Next Buangkok mass meetup is on this Wednesday, 12 Feb @ 8.45pm sharp

Please topup prior to collection. Spreeists who wish to collect during on Wednesday, please contact me prior so I can prepare your loots for collection.

Batch 91 & 92 Orders Updates
Orders Arrived

Will sort and post collection and shipping details over the weekend.

BATCH 91 & 92 Orders Updates:
Batch 91 & 92 Orders - Arrived
Some of you have orders in the subsequent batches or orders pending arrival from my other sprees.
If you are awaiting the rest of your orders to arrive and opting for combined courier/collection, please still proceed with topup first for ease of tracking.

*you must be logged in to your SMH forum account to view the table below
*For Pamela, add $0.40 for courier materials to topup amount if opting for courier.
For the rest add $0.60 for courier materials to topup amount if opting for courier
Courier charge is directly payable to courier guy when he arrives to deliver.

upload_2014-2-26_1-26-54.png

*weishan, Louiza Cross Body Bag (in earlier Batch 89, pattie and pen case)

Courier option
Courier charge is directly payable to courier guy when he arrives to deliver. If opting for courier, please topup additional $0.40 / $0.60 (see above) for courier materials to topup amount. Please refer to mass email sent and contact me at [email protected] for courier arrangements after topup amount has been transferred.

Normal mail option (NOT RECOMMENDED)
Please note that there is no tracking number available for postage via normal mail and there is risk of loss or damaged mail. Please choose normal mail option at your own risk.

1) Please look through the list above for the final orders placed for your items.

2) To facilitate collection process, please note that I have checked your orders during packing. Unless otherwise mentioned above (please see individual postings for each batch), all orders are correct. There are no missing orders or wrong colours unless otherwise indicated. Please take note which of your items have been dropped or alternative orders placed so that you know what to look out for or check when collecting your orders

3) OOS items or dropped items if applicable have been used to offset shipping charges. Please email me your POSB/DBS bank details for refund of further excess (if any)

4) Please topup outstanding amount before contacting me to arrange for pickup

5) No cash topups during collections as Mass Meetups will be arranged

6) No registered mail option (as indicated in T&C) as I am unable to make trips to the Post Office.

7) Note that this is a mass meetup, please confirm meetup only if you can be punctual and arrive on time.

8) Please opt for courier if unable to self collect

9) Please collect your items before 7 March if possible

Thank you :)

Mass emails will be sent to all spreeists. Please refer to your emails for collection and courier arrangements details.

Please topup outstanding amount before contacting me to arrange for pickup. No cash topups during mass meetup
Note: stuffings from bags have been removed to save space and also for cost savings on courier charges.

Hi,

Current promotion is additional 20% discount storewide including sales items.

Sherpa Vibrant Pink is a regular price item. There is additional less 20% for this item.

Do let me know as many alternatives as possible in case item goes out of stock at point of ordering.

Please email me your hp no for records and collection method after payment transfer

Cheers

Hi,

Is this correct:

Item: Sherpa Handbag
Url: https://m.kipling-usa.com/products/SL3010~584
Colour: Vibrant Pink
Amt: usd$109 x 0.8 x 1.35= $117.72

Will tt soon if it's correct.

So sorry, can I change my order?

Item: New Baby Bag
URL: https://m.kipling-usa.com/products/TM2406
Colour: Blooming Rose
Amt: usd$102.99 x 0.8 x 1.35 = $111.23

If OOS, order
1) New Baby Bag in TRUE BLUE
If TRUE BLUE is OOS, order Sherpa Handbag Vibrant Pink.

image.jpg

Hi,

Current promotion is additional 20% discount storewide including sales items.

Sherpa Vibrant Pink is a regular price item. There is additional less 20% for this item.

Do let me know as many alternatives as possible in case item goes out of stock at point of ordering.

Please email me your hp no for records and collection method after payment transfer

Cheers

Hi,

Sure noted on revised orders.

I have replied your email. As a guide, estimated intl shipping for Kipling New Baby Bag is SGD28+ - SGD31+. Collection is available via Buangkok mass meetups or courier option is available if unable to self collect

Cheers

So sorry, can I change my order?

Item: New Baby Bag
URL: https://m.kipling-usa.com/products/TM2406
Colour: Blooming Rose
Amt: usd$102.99 x 0.8 x 1.35 = $111.23

If OOS, order
1) New Baby Bag in TRUE BLUE
If TRUE BLUE is OOS, order Sherpa Handbag Vibrant Pink.

View attachment 218341

Hi,

My excess (Amazon) = SGD0.84

Kipling shipping = SGD4.54

Total to top up = SGD4.54 - SGD0.84 =SGD3.70

Trf to you. Ref: 12186028947

BATCH 93 Orders Placed
*Additional less 20% discount applicable

- flythe
- oceanus

Accepting Orders for BATCH 94

Hi,

Yes 20% storewide discount is applicable. Noted on orders.

USD99 x 2 x 1.35 x 0.8 = SGD213.84

Do note that promotion code is expiring today. Will have to close batch and place orders by tonight for items to enjoy an additional 20% discount.
Please proceed with transfer asap via POSB/DBS so payment is reflected immediately and email [email protected] your hp no for records and collection method after payment transfer.

Cheers

Hi, is there still 20% discount still applicable?

Would like to order
Salee Backpack
http://www.kipling-usa.com/salee-backpack/BP3864.html?dwvar_BP3864_color=860
Color: Pearlized Ash Grey

Ravier Backpack
http://www.kipling-usa.com/ravier-backpack/BP3872.html?dwvar_BP3872_color=424
Color: Agua Blue

Pls advise the total amt to transfer. Thks

Hi Kris,

Sure noted on order for Hermine Leather Tote, colour instant black - http://www.kipling-usa.com/hermine-leather-tote/100141894.html

Cheers

Hi June,

Please order for me HermineLeather Tote, black.

http://www.kipling-usa.com/hermine-...e-high-to-low&uuid=bcgmciaagZxKwaaadakVh3XvbP

US$142.99 x 0.8 x 1.35 = $154.53.

Transfer done. Please check.

Thanks.

BATCH 94 and 95 Orders Placed
*Additional less 20% discount applicable

- eleven70
- ribbit-kris

Accepting Orders for BATCH 96

Payment trf..
093-49819-4 junetns
Transfer Currency and Amount S$1.24