June 2017 mummies

im also feeling bloated and feeling nauseous. Hungry but nauseous at the same time, how dilemma is that. i dont rem having any m/s for no.1 :(

Anyone experiencing morning sickness now?? Been having it since the last 2-3 weeks.... feel so awful. Hungry but can't eat anything. Blehhhh~~~~

Just went for my gynae visit can take the anti nausea pill 30mins before meals. Oso the nurse told me many preg mummy are getting the bracelet which helps too

im also feeling bloated and feeling nauseous. Hungry but nauseous at the same time, how dilemma is that. i dont rem having any m/s for no.1 :(

I jus told my hb how could i forget this horrible feeling and put myself thru it again. No more next one. Gynae says good good ms bad means healthy baby:(

Just to share with you guys of my horrible experience with Dr T Lim Clinic at Jurong West yesterday . I was scheduled for my first scan on 9 November but yesterday i noticed heavy spotting and trail of blood at my vagina. Being a first time Mom , i panicked and called , i Called Dr T Lim Clinic and managed to walk in.
He was very rude to make insensitive remarks on why I have come last minute to see him. I was overweight so i got stretch mark on my tummy, n he simply say "You know why you got that ? Bcause you are FAT! " I was already feeling worried and panicky about my baby , his comments was seriously unnecessary .They were other things he said. He even tell off my mom that she dont know how to take care of her daughter. Im sure he was joking and all but this is not the right time to say such. After he did the scan , im relieved to know my baby was okay. Tears of happiness to see the heartbeat and pissed off at the doctor as well. What a day .
Hopefully the check up in NUH goes smoothly next week !

Hi faeza, i felt angry too reading ur post. I seen him before find him unprofessional too and he is very rough told myself nvm ever to see him again!:mad:

I just went for gynae check up and was told 6w2d now still too early to listen to heartbeat but can see the lil one alrdy.

14nov gg for scan again shld be able to hear it den

hi Everyone.. seems like i have to leave this group!! went for check up yesterday. lil one shd be estimate 10wks but the scan shows its already 12wks.. and my edd is push earlier to 18th May!!

hi Everyone.. seems like i have to leave this group!! went for check up yesterday. lil one shd be estimate 10wks but the scan shows its already 12wks.. and my edd is push earlier to 18th May!!

Byeee mdm rynn. Have a smooth journey!

Just went for 1st ultrasound today ^_^ currently 6 weeks 3 days with edd around 25 June. We could hear baby's heartbeat. No morning sickness so far. But I get hungry easily, like probably 2 hours after eating.

6 weeks got heart beat? my next scan at 8 weeks. Anyway i was calculating the other day, though weeks goes by the first day of last menses but by right shld be first day of fertilization right? hur hur.. if we go by first day of last menses actually baby not form yet wat hahahhaaha

6 weeks got heart beat? my next scan at 8 weeks. Anyway i was calculating the other day, though weeks goes by the first day of last menses but by right shld be first day of fertilization right? hur hur.. if we go by first day of last menses actually baby not form yet wat hahahhaaha
Hi babe! 6 weeks got heartbeats?

hi hi everyone, my edd is on 26 june.Is my #2.
Went to scan last 2 days. currently is week 6, cannot hear heartbeat but only can see a small dot.LOL. so my gynae ask me back to see her on week 8.
can add me in the facebook group as well. thanks.

Went to scan last 2 days. currently is week 6, cannot hear heartbeat but only can see a small dot.LOL. so my gynae ask me back to see her on week 8.
Hi babe! whr u live?

SAME EDD! we can talk alot i guess hahhaa

hehe.. every pregnancy is diff. actually my this one is really much better than previous 2. i guess my #1 & #2 are too torturing for me.

Me me my tummy is already showing my colleague even walk over to me and tub my tummy telling me time to lose weight o_O

lolz... i tried to cover.. wear dress or maternity tights... if not my stomach like wanna explode!

Attachments

• IMG_9942.JPG
    IMG_9942.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 191
Hello everyone! My EDD is on 18 June. First time mommy here! :) Went for my first scan at week 6+ and heard the bb's heartbeats. Can't wait for the next visit next week! :p

Hi mummies, i am asking on behalf of my cousin-in-law, has anyone heard and used BabyPlus/BellyBuds before?

Hi mommies, should any of u keen to join the fb group and/or whatsapp group, pls pm me ur fb email and/or hp num. Thanks! :)

Last edited:
I jus told my hb how could i forget this horrible feeling and put myself thru it again. No more next one. Gynae says good good ms bad means healthy baby:(

i dont have much discomfort symptoms for no.1, but this pregnancy im feeling moody, fatigue, m/s :(

i did my scan at 6w5d, can see the heartbeat though bb is still a tiny dot..

hehe.. every pregnancy is diff. actually my this one is really much better than previous 2. i guess my #1 & #2 are too torturing for me.
Yes i agreed every pregnancy is different! this is so so so different.. hope that its different cos of different gender so can close shop! LOL

Back