July Mummies

Dora87

Hi all. I just gave birth to my son on 19th July... Sad to say i stop breastfeeding him. The amt i pump out now is so little. Is it because i nv do so every 3 hourly?
For the first 2 weeks, the BM amt was still ok. And i mixed BM n formula for him. Now... fully formula.

Questions:
1) I gave my baby 65ml per feed. Does ur baby drink formula every 2 hourly?

2) Is it normal that baby tends to make alot of sound when he/she sleeps?
(Like clearing throat sounds)

Hi, i gave my baby 150ml per feed (she is near to 2 mths now). we try to give her every 3 hour / 4 hour depending on her demand. At night if she sleep longer and up to 5 hours.
For my baby, she seldom make alot of sound when she sleeps, only sometimes when she is having blocked nose.

Hi, i gave my baby 150ml per feed (she is near to 2 mths now). we try to give her every 3 hour / 4 hour depending on her demand. At night if she sleep longer and up to 5 hours.
For my baby, she seldom make alot of sound when she sleeps, only sometimes when she is having blocked nose.

Hi sandyong99. Thx for the reply. My baby boi is 66 days old today. I am giving him 120ml per feed. During day time, he will cry for milk like every 3 hour.
At night... to my surprise, sometimes he sleeps up to 8 hours. (5pm-1am) or (8pm-4am)
My boy is much better now. He doesn't make alot of noise during his sleep. Phew...

Back