July 2021 Mommies

I went for my scan yesterday and my gynae also found a blood clot. She said it should usually dissolve by itself and told me not to worry about it. But of cos it’s still first trim, so can’t help but feeling really scared.
The gynecologist measured the SCH at 22mm. What is your size? Anyway can I check if yours is an ivf baby?

The gynecologist measured the SCH at 22mm. What is your size? Anyway can I check if yours is an ivf baby?

She didn't mention the size of the clot. I conceived naturally. But she gave me duphaston to help stabilise the pregnancy. Next visit is only in 1 month's time. So idk what else I can do other than worry.

She didn't mention the size of the clot. I conceived naturally. But she gave me duphaston to help stabilise the pregnancy. Next visit is only in 1 month's time. So idk what else I can do other than worry.
I see.. we are on max support now. My wife did vitamin drip due to her bad vomiting last weekend n Delectin pills. Her vomit suddenly stopped yesterday. Our next visit is next Monday but we going for PIO jab this Thursday.
Can I check if the blood clot is making you crampy? Cos my wife had 2 miscarriages so she’s quite worry about the cramp. This time round her cramp is mild but more frequent in the afternoon and evening.

I see.. we are on max support now. My wife did vitamin drip due to her bad vomiting last weekend n Delectin pills. Her vomit suddenly stopped yesterday. Our next visit is next Monday but we going for PIO jab this Thursday.
Can I check if the blood clot is making you crampy? Cos my wife had 2 miscarriages so she’s quite worry about the cramp. This time round her cramp is mild but more frequent in the afternoon and evening.
No, i only have cramps like for a short few seconds kind? And it goes away. But I do feel the side of my abdomen being sore. My gynae says it’s fine though. Every pregnancy is different though. I know it’s hard not to worry but there’s pretty nothing much we can do in first trim. Let your wife have more bed rest if possible.

Hi all, i just entered week 9 now and my MS is really bad! Hate it, vomitted 7 times yesterday. Everything i eat or drink is out. Feels like i’ve been hit by a train too. Omg i cant wait for the peak ms to be overrrrrrrr.
Thankful that it is still alive... My next appointment is week 10 to do some blood test.
All the best to everyone for this journey eap trim 1..! O

Hi Mummies, I'm new here. 4th pregnancy at 5w4d. Last 3 pregnancies ended in MC at 6wks, 18 was (twins) n 8 wks. All 3 were natural conception. This 4th pregnancy is my 1st ivf try and I'm hoping this is the rainbow I'm waiting for. Having some brown discharge daily but Dr doesn't seem to be worried abt it. Anyway, anyone starting looking for confinement nanny already? I have 2 dogs at home so I'm thinking of starting starting early to find one that is not scared of big dogs.

Hi all, i just entered week 9 now and my MS is really bad! Hate it, vomitted 7 times yesterday. Everything i eat or drink is out. Feels like i’ve been hit by a train too. Omg i cant wait for the peak ms to be overrrrrrrr.
Thankful that it is still alive... My next appointment is week 10 to do some blood test.
Hi Reina, i same like you, whole day nausea and vomit if eat too much. No appetite for all food, everyday feel very tired. Really hope can faster enter 2nd trim! Fighting together

Last edited:
May i know all of you have eat Dilectin for nausea? Are you take daily or eat only needed? I check online said cannot stop if start taking.

May i know all of you have eat Dilectin for nausea? Are you take daily or eat only needed? I check online said cannot stop if start taking.
Hi, my wife was given that for her bad vomiting episode previously. Taken only when needed. Expensive pill but apparently quite effectively. My wife still vomit but can reduce the frequency of it. Hope it helps!

Hi Reina, i same like you, whole day nausea and vomit if eat too much. No appetite for all food, everyday feel very tired. Really hope can faster enter 2nd trim! Fighting together
Yahhh most of my friends say it ends around week 16 for them, 4 more weeks to go for me!! Jia you!

Hi, my wife was given that for her bad vomiting episode previously. Taken only when needed. Expensive pill but apparently quite effectively. My wife still vomit but can reduce the frequency of it. Hope it helps!
I only take when needed! Whats the reason for not stopping it given?

I only take when needed! Whats the reason for not stopping it given?
I not sure, i check internet got mention this. You see this link:

Well nausea is part of the journey. For my wife on her first child, she has no symptoms. Now having 2nd child due on July 2021, she is having slight morning sickness and will only subside.

There is a saying that if you experience bad vomitting then most probably its a boy.

Hi ladies ,

Got my BFP last week via bloodtest. Had slight dark red bleeding and went down to see my doctor. He said its implantation bleeding and gave me assurance not to worry. I did progestrone injection and am currently taking duphaston tablets. 2days later I had bleeding again and went down for another dose of progestrone injection and did blood test for my peace of mind. Beta is increasing so thank god for that. My first scan is on 16th Nov too and I can't wait. I'll be 5w5d then.

Hi, I suppose you went to see Dr when u were ard Week 4 plus? Back then did the Dr do any scan for you? Cause i had bleeding at Week 4 too and the Dr said she cant do anything to support the pregnancy as she is unable to confirm that the embryo is in my uterus. I had a history of ectopic n miscarriage earliet. Very worried...

Hello !!, just tested positive last week :D any recommendations for an affordable gynecologist in the north/east? Much appreciated !!!

Hi Ladies
My wife and I have recently relocated from India to Singapore - We are in our 16th week of pregnancy and I was really hoping to get a few recommendations on OB/GYANES.

Also there is so much information here about choosing a clinic and a doctor first and then going to a hospital etc.

My wife is pro natural so it would help a lot if you could recommend a pro natural doctor. So far we have got recommendations for the following doctors and considering meeting them.

a) Dr Anita Kale NUH
b) Dr Rajeshwari K KKH
c) Dr Arundhati Gosavi NUH
d) Dr Dharshini Gopalakrishnakone MT E Novena
e) Dr Phua Soo Mear MT E Novena
f) Dr Cindy Pang MT E Novena

Are any of you consulting any of the doctors from above - would appreciate your feedback about them.

I'm spotting for the 15th day now but I try not scare myself as many say that brown blood is old blood, the excessive hormones could cause spotting too.. as long not red and no pain, it should be fine but do sound it out to your gynae, I was being prescribed progesterone to stabilize it.. taking it twice a day, still have spots but I try to not think it's anything bad.. patiently waiting got appointment.
Hi Hi, just wanna ask how's your pregnancy going? Cos' right now i'm facing the same issue, I am around week 5 pregnancy and started spotting since 4 days ago (brown or dark red blood). I am also taking progesterone (utrogestan) and folic acid currently... so not sure if it's caused by the excessive hormones. I experienced no pain as well. My next gynae appointment is next Monday and I'm pretty concerned...

Hope your wife will feel better soon, that sounds so tough on her. I'm on duphaston due to spotting with light to dark brown, it's been 12 days of spotting and I could see that it's reducing, brown blood is old blood as per what I read online, hence I think it's passing out the older blood, be more aware if it's turning red and the abdominal pain gets intense.. bloating could be cause by the hormone, my bloat is not that bad but I got constipation..
Hello! how is your spotting issue? I am also experiencing the same and on duphaston 3 times daily.. having light pink / brown spotting 3 days ina. row now am so worries

Hi, I saw in your comments you were with Dr Wendy. Can you share your experience with her. I need to finalize my Gyn. And also approximately how much was your hospitalization cost or the cost of appointments with her, just approx would do.
thanks in advance for your insights ! :)

Hi Shining stars, I saw in your comments you were with Dr Wendy. Can you share your experience with her. I need to finalize my Gyn. And also approximately how much was your hospitalization cost or the cost of appointments with her, just approx would do.
thanks in advance for your insights ! :)

Back