July 2019 mummies

Hi, Congratulation all mummy to be.

if you looking for CL, you can try my prevoius CL- Aunt Xin Hua

1. She is friendly, caring,patient person and have a great experience in doing confinement for mummies.

2. Cooks really delicious and variety confinement food and soup ( black beans, etc) to increase my milk supply. She prepares meals for my hubby too. She will also prepare herbal soup.

3. Cooks red dates drink daily and also boils herbal water for showering.

4. Most importantly, she is very patient with my baby. My baby is very difficult to take care But she has been very patient all this while.

5. Supportive of bf and encourages me to let baby latch on more often
to create more breast milk.

I am grateful to have her to help me take care of bb and me. She was
experienced to take care twin babies as well. I did recommended to my colleagues and friends.

Most importantly, she will take good care of you and the baby which is her main duty and responsibility.

Her contact no is +65 9069 9570 (Sg) or +6012 643 8655 (mal). You can contact her to know more details and the rate.

Price is reasonable too. Hurry mommy, book her before she is booked
by others.

Cheers !!

Hi ladies,

I’m a July mummy to be. EDD send Jul and is a mama to a 18mo toddler. May I also ask to be added to the group chat?

Thank you!
Germaine

Hey!! A bit slow in this, but r there any available WA groups that I can join? will love to get to know some mummies/mummies-to-be!
My EDD is 14 July, 1st pregnancy!

Congrats on your pregnancy!

If you're interested;
~To receive pregnant and baby related products try and review on social media.
~Getting early scoops on latest deals.

PM ME now :cool:

nice ^^

Congrat.JPG

https://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/

I have two kids, 7 and 5 years old. Jesus has given me an early Christmas gift, the third bundle of joy!

The appointment are just too long. I'm suspecting I'm pregnant like more than two months.

Anyone facing baby did not finish the milk?
Is it due to teething?
Any group chat for July baby?
My baby born in 17 July 2019

Back