July 2019 mummies

I have scheduled for 1st appt this week. I am also 2nd time mum, my gal is 4.5yo. normally 1st visit is around week 6 or 7. How many weeks are u now?
Cool! From the calculator, i am only week 5 now. And next week i am flying so have to wait till mid of Dec to see a Gynae. I still thinking if i can go today, but i see that week 5 is too early.

Cool! From the calculator, i am only week 5 now. And next week i am flying so have to wait till mid of Dec to see a Gynae. I still thinking if i can go today, but i see that week 5 is too early.
You can actually call to book appt 1st. Cos i think appt is difficult to get if you are going for popular gynae.

Hi All,

First pregnancy here. :) A friend shared this forum with me. Any WhatsApp group available to share the pregnancy journey together?

Free huggies diaper & wipes sample

http://bit.ly/2CgP7o1
Sign up for the Huggies Club here to get your FREE SAMPLE of Huggies Platinum Diapers and discover why Huggies is trusted by maternity hospitals in Singapore.

Plus, stand to win an Ollie the Owl sleep aid worth $89 AND receive 2 free packs of Huggies Baby Wipes (limited time only).*

Starting this chat for July19 mummies .. I got positive bfp on 29Oct. I have an older kid, 4.5yo.
Hello, I'm new here, I'm also July 2019 baby, anyone is feeling tired all the time like me? I feel like i should not be sleeping so much. Not sure if it's because i withdraw from coffee totally now...

Hi everyone!

My EDD is 31 July and it's my first bb so super nervous and excited! Just went for scan today and doc asked us to think about whether we want to do Oscar or Harmony test.. Have any of you mums taken the test yet? It's very costly to do it at a private clinic :(

Hello!

My EDD is end July 2019. Am experiencing bad morning sickness. Feel nauseated, tired and stomach uncomfortable all the while. :( any tips on how to feel better?

Hello, I'm new here, I'm also July 2019 baby, anyone is feeling tired all the time like me? I feel like i should not be sleeping so much. Not sure if it's because i withdraw from coffee totally now...

Yes I am also feeling tired all the while .. plus the naseau..
i Guess if u were a coffee addict , stopping the coffee will make u feel tired

Hi all,

I'm new here n posting for the first time. Expecting my 2nd child n my edd is 26Jul. Just wondering if any mummies to b here is 40yrs old n above, like me?o_O

Hi all! Nice to meet all of you! I will be a third time mummy but first time giving birth in Singapore! Any WhatsApp group I can join? Thanks!

Hello!

My EDD is end July 2019. Am experiencing bad morning sickness. Feel nauseated, tired and stomach uncomfortable all the while. :( any tips on how to feel better?

Hello Unicorn88, my EDD is also near end July 19. Tips for getting better is to get lots of rest! Ginger drink & sour plum are my best friend now. Same here, keep feeling nauseous and bloating. Hope you are getting better.

Hello Unicorn88, my EDD is also near end July 19. Tips for getting better is to get lots of rest! Ginger drink & sour plum are my best friend now. Same here, keep feeling nauseous and bloating. Hope you are getting better.

Hello! Ginger tea and sour plum doesn’t work for me. I am taking Diclectin now. It helps with reducing the nausea but it makes me drowsy. A bit stress cuz it is affecting my productivity at work :( I am praying that it will all get better after 3 months

Helle mummies... I m stil nausea and heartburn at times .. 11 weeks. how to workaroud at work.. any one did your harmony test dy?

Helle mummies... I m stil nausea and heartburn at times .. 11 weeks. how to workaroud at work.. any one did your harmony test dy?
I'm 13wks. The nausea and heartburn have reduced significantly after wk 12 for me. Hang in there. When it was really unbearable, i sucked lemon slices.

I did my panarama at wk 12 cos that was the one offered by my gynae.

Hi ladies, looking for a day time confinement Nanny.
Cook for mother
Laudry for mother and baby
General cares for baby
Any recommendations? Due in 5 months time.
Thanks!

Hi ladies, I tested positive 2 days ago, self-test and went to the private clinic to have the doctor certified for my pregnancy result and it is 6 weeks now. I plan to keep this news from friends and family especially my hubby until end of Mar, my hubby's birthday so that I could surpise him with this news! Meanwhile, I am going to arrange an appointment with a gynae. Had my first pregnancy in 2017 but miscarried at 5 weeks. So I'm praying that this pregnancy would go smoothly.

Back