July 2019 mummies

Good morning, ladies.
I hope I can join your group.
I've made many tests already and all show a very faint second line, and this is my 4th day of menses delay. I hope that means I'm pregnant.
I have another child, 27 months old and we were trying to conceive for over a year. So, keeping my fingers crossed that its for real!
If all goes well, my EDD is 19 July.

Last edited:
Good morning, ladies.
I've made many tests already and all show a very faint second line, and this is my 4th day of menses delay. I hope that means I'm pregnant.
I have another child, 27 months old and we were trying to conceive for over a year. So, keeping my fingers crossed that its for real!
Pm me once you are ready to join

Good morning, ladies.

Congrats to you! :) I was tested positive but still not believing it’s real. This is my first time. Hope to be able to confirm it soon.

Tested positive on 5 nov and is my first! :) nervous and lost! waiting for my gynae visit on 28 Nov. if i calculated correctly, EDD should be 16 Jul :) reddesk, i just PM you my no. :)

Congrats everyone! I tested positive last week! My 2nd one. My number 1 has started to be more clingy.. so fast.. I pm reddesk to add me into the WA group too!

Hi, the current July mummies group is able to take in 2 more to take a meaningful chat ... lititia and hyperrealist.. pm me when you are ready

Last edited:
Hi, the current July mummies group is able to take in 2 more to take a meaningful chat ... lititia and hyperrealist.. pm me when you are ready

new to the group, can add me to the whatsapp grp? Reddesk, have pm you. Thanks!

Hi! First time preggie too! Tested positive on 11 Nov. Any recommendations for obgyn? Prefers a doc that go for natural birth.

Hi, just visited the gynae ytd and I am 6 weeks pregnant. Is my first pregnancy. Just wanna check if the WhatsApp group could still accept more people? Thanks!

Hi all, wondering if any of you are not added to the WA group? i have pm-ed @reddesk but no response till date. Probably the group intake is full :( I am thinking of creating another WA group on my own (with no limitation) as long as you're a July 2019 mummy-to-be. Please PM me with your name and contact if you would like to be in this group. Sending lots of love over <3

Dear all mummies to be, i need more people in order to create a What's App group, please PM me if you would to be in the group. As long as you're a July 2019 mum to be. Thank you ;)

Hi.. sorry, I have increased the number and it’s full now.. please try form another one .. thanks

Hi all!

Just tested and got a positive yesterday.
EDD is 31 July.

Looking for a gynae.
Any recommendations?
Atm I'm thinking about seeing Dr. Claudine Tan.

I would love to join the whatsapp group if there is! Please add me.

Thanks. :)

I just got a positive today :) first time mummy here. I’m excited, happy and worried too!
Can I join in the WhatsApp group too if there is. Do I pm @Babyandme?

I am tested positive on 21 nov from pregnancy kit. I have yet to see GP or Gynae. This is my 2nd pregnancy. I have a gal 4.5yr old and also a july baby. Haha.. i will visit gynae next fri. Going for Dr Ben Choey at amk. Not sure good anot.

I am tested positive on 21 nov from pregnancy kit. I have yet to see GP or Gynae. This is my 2nd pregnancy. I have a gal 4.5yr old and also a july baby. Haha.. i will visit gynae next fri. Going for Dr Ben Choey at amk. Not sure good anot.
Hi! Me too thinking of going to Dr Ben Choey at Amk from my GP recommendation. Have you went to see him yet?

I have yet to see him. I might change gynae so i am not sure yet.
Oh, have you schedule your 1st appt? I am a 2nd time mum (daughter is 3 and a half years old now), totally forgot when should i schedule an appt for a scan. And somemore i am flying next week.

Oh, have you schedule your 1st appt? I am a 2nd time mum (daughter is 3 and a half years old now), totally forgot when should i schedule an appt for a scan. And somemore i am flying next week.
I have scheduled for 1st appt this week. I am also 2nd time mum, my gal is 4.5yo. normally 1st visit is around week 6 or 7. How many weeks are u now?

I have scheduled for 1st appt this week. I am also 2nd time mum, my gal is 4.5yo. normally 1st visit is around week 6 or 7. How many weeks are u now?

Back