Jing Jing Massage

plainmilk

Hi all,

Are you a super busy and tired mummy (or daddy) like me in need of a good body massage to release all the knots and tension in the body?

I have a good massage massage lady to recommend. I know her for more than 10 years. From when I was single days to when I met my hubby, got married and now I have 3 kids!

All these years I had tried many different massage places but I always go back and call her again for booking because she can really know how to press the right spots to release all the sore and tired muscles.

Jing Jing is a China lady but she been in SG for many years. She was recently widowed so I thought to help her by recommending her body massage services. She is really good with tuina acupressure massage and I especially enjoy the cupping and guasha. Jing Jing can also do other types of massage like lymphatic drainage, slimming, sports treatment or foot reflexology. If you have your own essential oils, she can use them too for your body massage.

Her fees charged is pretty reasonable too and I find it much lower priced than current market rate. If you are able to go to her location in Jurong West, her rates are $80/session (2 hours). Should you find that Jurong is too far for you, Jing Jing can go to your place too!

Do call her directly at +65 9788 8361 for booking
Remember to say "Shufen recommended"!
Or you can WA me at 96484322 for more details.

Do note that I am not earning any commission whatsoever as I just want to help out a dear friend and I do know that a good masseuse is hard to find!

Have a good day everyone!

Back