jiao jie - confinement lady

PatChan

Dear All,

I'm seeking for advise for this confinement lady by the name of Jiao jie from Malaysia. She currently doing confinement in AMK.
Anyone had experience or heard of any thing about her?

Thank you!

Dear All,

I'm seeking for advise for this confinement lady by the name of Jiao jie from Malaysia. She currently doing confinement in AMK.
Anyone had experience or heard of any thing about her?

Thank you!
Pat my ex CL was called jiao jie, not sure if ur referring to same one

please dont employ a confinement lady by the name of AH CHOO. She is absolutely horrible. first day arrive she pass us the receipts of her taxi ride from custom woodlands to my place. She is from MELAKA. Anyway thats fine.

She told me she only given 21 days pass to be in Singapore.! so i ask her how? She ask us to apply work permit which would be another $200+. on top of S$2800.

She is not a big fan of Breastfeeding too. When i started breastfeeding with difficulty, it doesnt help her being there encouraging to bottled feed!

She nearly cut the unbilical cord off with a scissors and her reply was 'always its done like that'. Luckily we consulted our mother and advised us NEVER to cut off the remaining thread of umbilical cord. Let it drop off! Because once its infected after you cut , baby might get very sick!

She doesnt clean and wash for baby bottles. She uses tap water to rinse it off remaining milk and we later found out about.

Please Please dont contact or employ her.
+60 16 359 8443. You might regret it.

Back