January 2021 Mummies

Hello.

I'm 5W in today. Having my first check-up next week! I know nothing's confirmed at this stage but if things go well, perhaps I'll be due in January, hopefully?

Come forth, fellow mummies-to-be! Are we brave or plain silly to be conceiving during this pandemic?

Hello.

I'm 5W in today. Having my first check-up next week! I know nothing's confirmed at this stage but if things go well, perhaps I'll be due in January, hopefully?

Come forth, fellow mummies-to-be! Are we brave or plain silly to be conceiving during this pandemic?

Hello,

First of all, congrats to you and your hubby :)
And, no 100%, you are NOT silly to be conceiving during this pandemic. If anything, I think you are all really brave and this will be a story to tell your kids when they grow up!
It's going to be tough, no doubt, esp during this period but think positive thoughts and reach out to anyone if you need someone to talk to. Of course it's easy to say "think positive thoughts" but we are all living in the unknown now e.g no knowing when this covid-19 will be contained in the whole world, not knowing whether there will be a vaccine and not knowing when phase 1 will actually end o_Oo_O soooo the best thing we can do now is try! :)

All the best to you! ;)

Back