Jan 2019 Mummies

tslaly

Hello there, just want to start a new thread for Jan 2019 mummies!
I just got my positive test and EDD with the app is 6 Jan, would be visiting gynae this sat to confirm EDD better hahaha :)
Let's start a whatsapp group soon!

Congratulations to you!! :)

I just realised I am preggy last week too!! Drink more water and eat folic acid!! :))

I just got my positive test and EDD with the app is 6 Jan, would be visiting gynae this sat to confirm EDD better hahaha :)

Hi hi
I bought maternity pillow in 3rd tri , only used about 2 times as i had early delivery.
Pillow comes with 2 casing (1 still untouched).

Will like to bless a mummy, free. If you want, can email me [email protected]. Pick up at sengkang

Cheers

Hi Ladies, i tested positive on 10/5/2018 too~

Have you girls decided when to see the gynae? Will you all be going under Subsidy or Private?

I waited v long for this baby and has lot of worries inside me now...
V scare.... =(

Hi Ladies, i tested positive on 10/5/2018 too~

Have you girls decided when to see the gynae? Will you all be going under Subsidy or Private?

I waited v long for this baby and has lot of worries inside me now...
V scare.... =(

Also tested positive on 10/5/2018, have went to polyclinic to get a referral letter to kkh and my first appointment with them will be on 25/05/2018 under subsidised route. :)

Still thinking which gynea to go with..

If you wanna save cost, just go to polyclinic and get referral letter to hospital. Its cheaper that way but there wont be a specific gynea to see you at every of your appointment which is fine for me

Hi! Just tested postive yesterday and am at week 3+!

I would like to join the WhatsApp group!
Pm you!

Hi new mummies..
Congrats..
I'm providing Nanny services at my house..
Non smoking
No pets
Child envoriment
Systematic routine
Educated
Contact 97327396
For app..tk u..

Hi. I'm new to this forum... can u add me to the chat grp as well? I'm 5 wks pregnant... Edd is 3rd week of Jan. =)

hey girls, regarding the earlier whatsapp group chat, we hope to keep the group smaller about 10pax to facilitate discussions and not to overflood anyone with messages. I'm sorry but I wouldnt be adding anymore pax, but you girls can start your own chats ya? Good luck to all of us mummies!! :)

P.S we can considering starting a fb group to include everyone next time! maybe sometime during our 2nd tri!

hey girls, regarding the earlier whatsapp group chat, we hope to keep the group smaller about 10pax to facilitate discussions and not to overflood anyone with messages. I'm sorry but I wouldnt be adding anymore pax, but you girls can start your own chats ya? Good luck to all of us mummies!! :)

P.S we can considering starting a fb group to include everyone next time! maybe sometime during our 2nd tri!

Okie :) Mummies-to-be if you have not been added in the first whatsapp grp but wld like to be part of a grp, do PM ur number and I’ll see if we can start a 2nd grp :)

Okie :) Mummies-to-be if you have not been added in the first whatsapp grp but wld like to be part of a grp, do PM ur number and I’ll see if we can start a 2nd grp :)
Hi babe, thanks for initiating to start the 2nd whatsapp group, i have PM you my contact, thanks!

I'm likely to deliver in Jan 2019 too. Now waiting for 1st appointment with KKH A/Prof Tan.

I've been having poor appetite and morning sickness on-off.. :( almost vomit after every meal :( anybody experiences the same symptoms already?

Hi, what are your symptoms like at week 6? So far i dont have much symptoms other than feeling tired

Back