Jan 2018 Mummies to be

maybe you can do less visiting, its normally so hot, you will be exhausted and exploding with milk, baby will be fussy when not getting enough sleep and number 1 is going to be all over the place with sweets and no sleep that even daddy will have his hair on ends.

terrible 2 is a real thing, but we like to be positive and call it terrific 2 bwahahahahahahah my girl is heading to 4 and there is no let down in her smart ass mouth and the WHYS! .... I don't want to start

I don't dare to imagine!!!!

lol i have 3 other girls to attend to i think my youngest would be clingy to me. Apart from that, the 2 elder ones are able to take care of themselves and are fairly independent.

Wah, how do you manage (there is no amazed smilie)..... and DIY your confinement
I'm actually planning to get my mum to look after number 1 so it'll be easier without her to fuss.

Wah, how do you manage (there is no amazed smilie)..... and DIY your confinement
I'm actually planning to get my mum to look after number 1 so it'll be easier without her to fuss.

I have a helper and my dad but i dont really depend my dad for help since he is quite old le.
The 2 girls are quite independant so only left the youngest one that needs more help.

Cooking wise anyway i had to cook for the girls so its ok. Just cook 1 more herbal soup and 1 meat for myself i am ok de ... just that i am not ok with the pumping of milk lol

I have a helper and my dad but i dont really depend my dad for help since he is quite old le.
The 2 girls are quite independant so only left the youngest one that needs more help.

Cooking wise anyway i had to cook for the girls so its ok. Just cook 1 more herbal soup and 1 meat for myself i am ok de ... just that i am not ok with the pumping of milk lol

i can feel that it's gonna be tiring for you though... Nonetheless, Jia You!!!!!

Everyday I feel like just sleeping and don't do anything... My first pregnancy I was still active. Now this second one really make me so sick and tired...

I also thinking of ordering confinement tingkat one meal per day - can split into lunch and dinner? Any recommendations? Haha

Everyday I feel like just sleeping and don't do anything... My first pregnancy I was still active. Now this second one really make me so sick and tired...

I also thinking of ordering confinement tingkat one meal per day - can split into lunch and dinner? Any recommendations? Haha

Hmm i thought you all will laugh at me because i intend to save 1 meal to 2 meals... i saw reviews about Tian Wei Signatures at the fb good and then portion big

not too sure if it is really good

I slept thru my first pregnancy. This one too. Kept feeling tired and there's a lot of times I fall asleep while trying to make my boy slp..

Someone gave up her seat to me yesterday! It's either I'm getting fatter, or my bump is obvious. I took a closer look and I felt I'm like 4mths preggy now! Goshhh

Hmm i thought you all will laugh at me because i intend to save 1 meal to 2 meals... i saw reviews about Tian Wei Signatures at the fb good and then portion big

not too sure if it is really good

I also thought of splitting meal cos don't think I'll be able to finish all plus save money. Maybe cos 2nd baby now more budget. Lol! More chinchye cos no one help with confinement.

Someone gave up her seat to me yesterday! It's either I'm getting fatter, or my bump is obvious. I took a closer look and I felt I'm like 4mths preggy now! Goshhh

I lost a bit of weight as I eat lesser nowadays. No appetite. But overall I feel that I'm getting fatter too. Tummy looks big and flabby. Don't know is it bloated or what...

:( Im feeling very tired & helpless today... My baby is having a fever when her first bday celebration is just tomorrow. zzzz. have brought her to seen the doctor this morning alrdy. her fever is subsiding but her sore throat is coming. don't know if the ped is lousy or what. he didn't prescribe her any sore throat medicine, maybe he thinks that she doesn't has any sore throat yet so didn't prescribe her...

Anws, that aside, baby refuse to sleep for the whole day & cling on me the whole day - want me to carry her. the moment i put her down she cries. haiiii. make me doubt myself if i can handle 2 at the same time when no. 2 is due.

need a break.

I just found out that I'm pregnant a few days ago, now looking for a good, patient gynae with reasonable package. This is my first pregnancy. Anybody can recommend? Near Serangoon area will be good. Heard about Dr Claudine Tan, anybody use her?
Any group chat for Jan 2018 due that I can join and share our pregnancy story :)

Hello All,

I'm first time mummy here. Yesterday just know I'm 4 weeks pregnant.. My edd is end jan or feb.. Anybody got any confinement lady & gynae to recommend?

Hi mommies, I like to recommend my confinement lady, aunty ah nee to others mom / mom-to-be if you are looking for a CL. She's from Malaysia and have about 10 years experience as a CL ( if im not mistaken ). But anyway, she is good, experience and truly love and patient with baby. Want more detail can whatsapp aunty nee, +601136539563.

Hi everyone, I am expecting my 2nd one. Previously ny gynae is at toa paying but it's too far for me now as I'm staying at punggol. Is there any gynae to recommend somewhere near other then Dr Adrian? Someone that is not so chop chop.

Thanks.

Hi mummies I have a question. I'm currently about 6/7 weeks, and I'm experiencing bad aches in my lower back, just above the buttocks, on both left and right side. Is this normal? Is anyone else experiencing the same problem? This started after I walked for more than 30 mins

Hi mummies I have a question. I'm currently about 6/7 weeks, and I'm experiencing bad aches in my lower back, just above the buttocks, on both left and right side. Is this normal? Is anyone else experiencing the same problem? This started after I walked for more than 30 mins

hihi, i am also 6/7 weeks now. Feeling aches at left back and lower right buttock but the aches were not serious. Come and go type. I did mentioned to the gynae I visited yesterday which was first visit. The gynae said Aiyo, why young people these days here pain there pain?... LOL! Made me feeling old but with that kind of response I think nothing too concerning. If yours is bad, mention to the doctor in your next visit and see what the Dr. says... :)

I am visiting Dr. Heng Tung Lan at Parkway East hospital and will most likely take up the pre-natal package with her which starts at week 12 and onwards, at SGD1K, not inclusive of Oscar checks and other specific scans...

I am not sure of giving birth in Parkway East though. Wondering if its advisable to deliver in NUH... anybody can share? Meaning engaging another gynae for delivery at NUH....

Thanks mummies for sharing and advices. :)

I had a bed rest this morning. My back is killing me. Asked my hub to settle #1.. Luckily he's cooperative with his daddy.

Same here. I was still active up till the last month with my first pregnancy. Now, it's just so tiring. My morning sickness just started and I have been feeling so queasy since yesterday. Somehow, I felt better after drinking half a can of Coke.

i just joined the fb group .... lol no one will know hor

I feel so bloated during the weekend and eating all sorts of stuff didnt work... the nausea is also terrible arrrh

I just bought a sonoline fetal doppler and manage to hear the baby's heartbeat at 9 weeks..

quite reassuring as I dont have any symptoms or feelings most of the time..

Hi all!

10w along now. According to apps, due in January.

First check up will in late June!

On and off nausea and dizziness. The fatigue is unbelievable. Can sleep the whole day if left alone!! Super tired!!

Hi all!

10w along now. According to apps, due in January.

First check up will in late June!

On and off nausea and dizziness. The fatigue is unbelievable. Can sleep the whole day if left alone!! Super tired!!
I feeling so depressed... nausea since week 5

I feeling so depressed... nausea since week 5
I know how you feel! I can't seem to keep my food down. My favourite dishes doesn't seem appetising at all.

I try not to vomit but I usually do feel better after letting it out.

Also I found out that if I snack on something light while feeling nausea, it helps a little.

Hi! Where did you get the doppler from?

I buy 2nd hand from carousell.. but I saw some selling on Qoo10 and Lazada as well..

But some on Lazada like no brand 1.. since this is like ultrasound rite? I think buy a branded 1 safer..

I just bought a sonoline fetal doppler and manage to hear the baby's heartbeat at 9 weeks..

quite reassuring as I dont have any symptoms or feelings most of the time..
Oh wow!! This is so cool and way cheaper than going to my gynae's for the slightest anxiety that i feel

Oh wow!! This is so cool and way cheaper than going to my gynae's for the slightest anxiety that i feel

Yah.. cos I dont have any ms or cramps.. most of the time totally no feeling so I feel worried.. also cannot always go gynae right.. so this is quite reassuring for me..

I got it 2nd hand from carousell and the lady is quite nice.. gave us some tips on how to use it also..

I know how you feel! I can't seem to keep my food down. My favourite dishes doesn't seem appetising at all.

I try not to vomit but I usually do feel better after letting it out.

Also I found out that if I snack on something light while feeling nausea, it helps a little.
I oso cant seem to get anything down... feeling so lousy and affecting my slp as well.. hv not been sleeping well due to nausea oso ... forbid to eat ...

Water ok!!! Some food ok but not all ... sometime dpd on mood... my next check up is end june so worried
Don't worry too much! As long you are hydrating well should be fine!

And nausea is a way to tell you baby is doing OK!! (trust me, even though we don't feel ok at all.. :D)

good morning.......for some reason couldn't sleep last night and super itchy throat this morning!

Keep well everybody! welcome new mummies!

At least you all can get water down most of the times, water is bitter ....

I am feeling depress because of the nausea too... its really a blah feeling and no energy like whole day dont feel like doing anything

I'm worried cos my tummy has been feeling kind of pain recently. Plus my back is causing me problems.. 2 more weeks till the next scan! Can't wait!

oh v funny thing happened, I went to eat mos burger and it all came back up ...... this is the 2nd time after being pregnant I had fast food and couldn't keep it down..... I think my baby don't like fast food.... so atas

Back