Jan 2018 Mummies to be

Hi mummies , recently I been having chills . Feeling very cold whenever I in aircon goose bumps but go out very hot .. I wondering is it normal or I might be sick instead ..

I scared to give birth again! And dealing with newborn woes... >.<
Yah, all the night feedings. I actually don't enjoy breastfeeding. Exclusive pumping because my boy is a bad sucker. Spent so much time pumping but I still made it to 1 year, then I told myself, enough already. Supply also went down.

Yah, all the night feedings. I actually don't enjoy breastfeeding. Exclusive pumping because my boy is a bad sucker. Spent so much time pumping but I still made it to 1 year, then I told myself, enough already. Supply also went down.

super agree i dont like the night feeds and the pumping and go out need to see what time i need to pump and everytime i am glued to the pump for at least 1 year no freedom :(

happy duan wu jie!

Seowmama, take care and stay positive! spotting happens and as long as gynae is happy with everything, don't overthink it!
I'm also on hormone pills and jabs till week 12..... seems so far to count down to when I'm only week 6 now .... haaaaa :D

Wah you all made to 1 year with number 1, I planned only to express before up to 6 mths and dragged it out to 8 mths.
I had a PISA, so carrying the bag to work everyday was so tedious and rushing home to ensure the precious milk stays cold, I don't look forward to that too !

I remember the night pumps and wa chats from before.... we were "hi, who's up?" at 3am, 6am....

Good morning all!

Ya, I fell asleep a few time :D the thought of being a dairy cow again........

Haaaaa

It will be sweet revenge for me when I make number 1 take care of number 2 and number 2 will ignore her like she ignores me now :p

Good morning all!

Ya, I fell asleep a few time :D the thought of being a dairy cow again........

Haaaaa

It will be sweet revenge for me when I make number 1 take care of number 2 and number 2 will ignore her like she ignores me now :p

The thought of having to pump over cny and really guo fei nian is so sianz! Lolx

The thought of having to pump over cny and really guo fei nian is so sianz! Lolx

Haaaaaaaa the plus side is no need to go out and deal with a fussy 4 yo next year But means also cannot eat all the cny goodies since probably still doing confinement :s

went for my scan. My edd is mid January but my gynae says might be earlier based on past pregnancies but definitely a Jan baby for sure... had pap smear and was given a fungus medicine as gynae straight away can tell there is some fungus infection.

went for my scan. My edd is mid January but my gynae says might be earlier based on past pregnancies but definitely a Jan baby for sure... had pap smear and was given a fungus medicine as gynae straight away can tell there is some fungus infection.

Oh! how many weeks are you now?

Sooo good!! I hope mine can remain in Jan!!!

Haaaaaaaa the plus side is no need to go out and deal with a fussy 4 yo next year But means also cannot eat all the cny goodies since probably still doing confinement :s
I definitely can enjoy my cny cos I'm early Jan! But the thought of pumping and dealing with terrible 2 (hopefully he won't reach that stage) and a nb is... Omg..

hello mummies, how are you guys coping with morning sickness? Mine is quite funny, some days i can be fine, feeling hungry every other hour, but other days, i can be sleepy and nauseous all day long. any one will similar experience as me?

hello mummies, how are you guys coping with morning sickness? Mine is quite funny, some days i can be fine, feeling hungry every other hour, but other days, i can be sleepy and nauseous all day long. any one will similar experience as me?

Same here! Feeling hungry easily and nauseous all day too. Did u puke ? Hownmany weeks u currently ? Me 8 weeks, hopefully faster over first trimester

ME!!!
Some days nauseous some days perfectly fine

Whye like that
And I get worried when I'm ok cos seems like symptoms vanish

Good morning mummies! Just went for my first scan on Sat and all is good.. edd 9 Jan 18 :) looking forward to end of first tri to feel better.. im nauseous quite often and need to keep eating to keep off the feeling. And very tired too, keep zonking off once i hit the bed. Take care all mamas!

I'm just 4days before you! ;) Hopefully they stay till Jan! I'm also v tired. Kept dozing off..

good morning everybody! was checking on confinement lady prices.... CNY really very very very expensive :S

Jong28, lucky your baby coming earlier, no CNY headaches..... I'm only due 19-21 jan..... everybody say could be early but 10 days early seems not very possible for me since number 1 only came out 2 days early to avoid inducement the first time :D

I tend to get nauseous whenever I am hungry so I try to put some biscuits into my tummy when I get up. and regular small meals to keep the hunger pangs at bay!

I've been spotting even though a scan yesterday shows that baby is well. I really want to get to week 12 fast and pronto.

good morning everybody! was checking on confinement lady prices.... CNY really very very very expensive :S

Jong28, lucky your baby coming earlier, no CNY headaches..... I'm only due 19-21 jan..... everybody say could be early but 10 days early seems not very possible for me since number 1 only came out 2 days early to avoid inducement the first time :D

I know! One confinement nanny quoted 3.5k.

Yeah mine is like mid of Jan but high chance i would not touch on CNY since i have past history of 1-2 weeks early. this round i will also DIY my confinement, not getting any confinement lady.

But bringing 2 to travel for cny is quite challenging!

But bringing 2 to travel for cny is quite challenging!

maybe you can do less visiting, its normally so hot, you will be exhausted and exploding with milk, baby will be fussy when not getting enough sleep and number 1 is going to be all over the place with sweets and no sleep that even daddy will have his hair on ends.

terrible 2 is a real thing, but we like to be positive and call it terrific 2 bwahahahahahahah my girl is heading to 4 and there is no let down in her smart ass mouth and the WHYS! .... I don't want to start

Yeah mine is like mid of Jan but high chance i would not touch on CNY since i have past history of 1-2 weeks early. this round i will also DIY my confinement, not getting any confinement lady.

ya, I have been looking at confiment meals, the 28 days ready packed herbal packages and stuff..... its only the having to take care of the baby at night that is deterring me :S

i might be getting pre packed and at the most tingkat confinement meal for 1 meal per day for 2 weeks then the rest i DIY myself le. Confinement Tingkat isnt cheap too and not too sure if the service is available nearing CNY.

For me since i wake up to pump so night feeds i doubt can escape.

I hope you got help with your other kid/s else like octopus ..... my friend's eldest suddenly became clingy when the new baby just came back

lol i have 3 other girls to attend to i think my youngest would be clingy to me. Apart from that, the 2 elder ones are able to take care of themselves and are fairly independent.

ME!!!
Some days nauseous some days perfectly fine

Whye like that
And I get worried when I'm ok cos seems like symptoms vanish

I also get worried.. cos sometimes breast are sore but sometimes perfectly fine.. gg to see gyane next week, will ask him about it

I tend to get nauseous whenever I am hungry so I try to put some biscuits into my tummy when I get up. and regular small meals to keep the hunger pangs at bay!

I've been spotting even though a scan yesterday shows that baby is well. I really want to get to week 12 fast and pronto.

thanks! i shall carry biscuits ard too. jia you!!

Hello ladies! I'm a first timer here... got my positive results on the pee stick late last week and my app shows I am 5+ wk along, estimated end Jan 2018 :)
I'm wondering when I should pay a visit to the gynae? Any recommendations?

Hello ladies! I'm a first timer here... got my positive results on the pee stick late last week and my app shows I am 5+ wk along, estimated end Jan 2018 :)
I'm wondering when I should pay a visit to the gynae? Any recommendations?
You can call your gynae. Based on the first day of your last period, they will arrange an appointment for you. I've got an appointment in week 7.

Back