Jan 2018 Mummies to be

For me.. Other than sore breast and feeling easily tire (same like pms) .. I have no other symptoms as well.. Sometimes i dont feel like i m preg too! That makes me worry..but i always keep myself busy to avoid thinking too much..

i started at week 4 too. Yea medicine doesn't help at all. My doctor wanted to hospitalized me too, but i refused as I can't rest well in unfamiliar places anyways. Guess we just have to grit our teeth and pull through:(, hopefully it ends very very soon *fingers crossed
How many weeks are u at?

I'm currently at week 8... my doc say it will getting better once first Tri over.. so I still have 4 more weeks to go ...

Hello! Don't fret! I did not have any bleeding or spotting with mine too. Some people's morning sickness or symptoms do not start until many weeks later. So enjoy your non vomiting, gagging at all kinds of food, starving dehydrated fatigue body while it last ! Or maybe you're one of the lucky ones with no symptoms. My bestie had no MS or anything and still had a healthy baby girl. Hopefully it's good news for you. Good luck! :)

Thank you both for the assurance! Now I have wait patiently (it's so difficult!) for the scan for the absolute proof!

Wasn't even expecting this pregnancy! Caught us in total surprise as we're newlywed, haven't even celebrate our wedding anniversary yet!

yes! the waiting can be so tough! the whole pregnancy is a waiting game!
I am newly wed too! you're not alone ! :)

I'm currently at week 8... my doc say it will getting better once first Tri over.. so I still have 4 more weeks to go ...

4 weeks ++ for me. Really hope it will go away for us when nearing 2nd trimester. Each day is a battle. :(

For me.. Other than sore breast and feeling easily tire (same like pms) .. I have no other symptoms as well.. Sometimes i dont feel like i m preg too! That makes me worry..but i always keep myself busy to avoid thinking too much..

Hopefully you're one of the lucky ones who don't suffer from extreme morning sickness like me and Ms Waterfall. :)

its more evident when they are in school, by right a Dec baby would have been "younger" in development compared to someone say 6 mths older even tho same class. :D but im a dec baby so i dont think it mattered once u r older.

Yes it is very obvious especially in childcare for age 18months to 5 - 6 years.. once older can't tell much..

Which is a reason why I plan for jan baby Too.. hehe..

yes! the waiting can be so tough! the whole pregnancy is a waiting game!
I am newly wed too! you're not alone ! :)

4 weeks ++ for me. Really hope it will go away for us when nearing 2nd trimester. Each day is a battle. :(

Hopefully you're one of the lucky ones who don't suffer from extreme morning sickness like me and Ms Waterfall. :)

Jia you kaebelle and Ms. Waterfall! :)

its more evident when they are in school, by right a Dec baby would have been "younger" in development compared to someone say 6 mths older even tho same class. :D but im a dec baby so i dont think it mattered once u r older.

Yup! I think they will lose out at the start only. Like they just turn 2 and must go nursery in Jan. Something like that

Yes it is very obvious especially in childcare for age 18months to 5 - 6 years.. once older can't tell much..

Which is a reason why I plan for jan baby Too.. hehe..
Yes! But I worry they may come out earlier. Especially they say #2 will come out earlier than #1. My #1 came out at 38w. C sect though. So I'm Hoping it can bake till jan!

Yes! But I worry they may come out earlier. Especially they say #2 will come out earlier than #1. My #1 came out at 38w. C sect though. So I'm Hoping it can bake till jan!

my #1 came out at 38w too, normal delivery.. one of my friend told me if #1 is 38w, high chance #2 will be 38w too. if it's 38w.... my #2 will be a dec baby as edd is on 8jan. *praying hard*

Haha same here
I will sometimes bug my Husband and ask him how? I don't feel pregnant at all . Have I lost the baby
Hahha he cannot stand me

Hi to all mummies!

I'm new here and 1st pregnancy! Currently 6 weeks 5days.. I was tested positive after i missed period for 3 days on 28april and went to dr.adrain woodworths for confirmation. But he didnt perform blood test nor urine test.. He straight away scan my tummy.. =.= he said still very early.come back next week. And it cost $200++ plus pre-natal pills n folic acid, without getting the scan paper back.. I find him really very very disappointing cos i was so worried as this is my 1st pregnancy,1st visit. N consultation 3mins..

So i went back e week after, he scanned again, said got gestation sac,but too early. Come back next week. Leaving me thinking what is wrong. And spend another $170..

3rd time.. This time, he scanned again! Lol! Say hmmm..cannot see heartbeat, lets do blood test..didnt assure me..jus tell me if hcg level goes up, bb is healthy, if hcg level drop means bb not so healthy.. -.-"" wah.. I super worried guys.. Cost $218..no scan paper returned.

So i consulted my friend n she recommend me to go hougang family clinic n check. The doc did a transvirginal scan and there!!!heart beat!! Measuring 6 wks 1 day!! Assuring me and say bb in gd position.

I will never go back to doc adrain again..

My edd 6th Jan!!

Hi. how many weeks are you in when you go to dr adrian for 1st n 2nd scan? My EDD is 4 jan. I am thinking of signing with dr adrian. He is very and dont talk much...but very gd review.

Morning mummies! Just went for my first scan with Dr Goh SL yesterday as I was feeling crampy. Still early at 5 weeks, so can only see the sac! Going to see her again 2 weeks later. I love talking to Dr Goh, so sweet and patient when talking. Really assured by her!

Anyone else experiencing light spotting? Im at my 7th week and having dark brown spotting since last night. Is it normal at 7th week?

Hi. how many weeks are you in when you go to dr adrian for 1st n 2nd scan? My EDD is 4 jan. I am thinking of signing with dr adrian. He is very and dont talk much...but very gd review.
Hi jaces, i dont know how many weeks when i see him cos he didnt tell me. But base on my app, i shd be week 4? Then he ask me go back next week, then ask me come back again next week.. I have a 35days cycle period, last menses was 19march.. I don really know how to count. But i m currently wk 7 now. Cant wait to see gynae next week to see bb development. How u find dr.adrain? Is this ur first pregnancy?
his package starts as early as wk 5. Cos this is my 1st, i nt v.comfortable with his way. I will get very worried cos of his chop chop style.

Hi all

Congrats to all!

Just tested positive yesterday, should be about early 5 weeks and scheduled to see my gynae tomorrow. Cuts I have PCOS and had 1 MC before, am very paranoid now.

Do you all have backache and cramps? Like menses?

Just tested mild positive though I haven miss my period. But the symptoms all give away. The stomach cramps and the short breathe and lethargic. Did 3 home test all positive.

Thinking to go arrange appt with gynae after a few more weeks. Usually can't see much on the early stage. But don't know if shld look for woody or maybe someone with exp in vbac.

Anyone else experiencing light spotting? Im at my 7th week and having dark brown spotting since last night. Is it normal at 7th week?

I had bad spotting when expecting #1 can't talk too much had to take dupheston for entire 12 weeks had jabs too very traumatizing jia you rest more walk less

Hi all

Congrats to all!

Just tested positive yesterday, should be about early 5 weeks and scheduled to see my gynae tomorrow. Cuts I have PCOS and had 1 MC before, am very paranoid now.

Means cramp is common I had backache too ...

Hi all

Congrats to all!

Congrats!! Yes. I hv Mild cramp and backache in week 4 and 5 too. The backache will come n go.. Don worry! Its gonna turn out fine! =)

For those with kids already, is it ok to continue carrying our little ones (below 15kg)?

Anyway i had cramps just for one day last week.. felt a bit worse than menses cramps.. thankfully they eased off next few days.. havent gone for my first scan yet tho. Those who scanned alr, did ultrasound on tummy or v scan?

Hi all

Congrats to all!

I'm having sore breast that causes me to have lesser sleep at night :(

For those with kids already, is it ok to continue carrying our little ones (below 15kg)?

Anyway i had cramps just for one day last week.. felt a bit worse than menses cramps.. thankfully they eased off next few days.. havent gone for my first scan yet tho. Those who scanned alr, did ultrasound on tummy or v scan?

I still use the carrier now for my #3 .... I also havent gone and not even booked for my first appointment.

Usually first scan would be v scan as this is more clearer than tummy

who had the bland taste in the mouth i dont like to drink water but then hor very thirsty .... Ribena doesnt work i think icy cold water suits me though... Last night no appetite feel nauseous like something stuck in the throat ... :(

Hi Mummies, I tested positive last week. This will be my No. 2; I had a miscarriage last October. Crossing my fingers and praying hard. Best wishes to everyone :)

Hi mummies! It's my first pregnancy and I'm at week 6 now. Had my first appt with Dr Woo last week and baby's edd should be ard 11th Jan. Feeling nervous and excited. Hope everyone have a smooth pregnancy!

Hi mummies! It's my first pregnancy and I'm at week 6 now. Had my first appt with Dr Woo last week and baby's edd should be ard 11th Jan. Feeling nervous and excited. Hope everyone have a smooth pregnancy!
Congratulations!!! Do u have any symptoms? I can't wait for week 8 to see gynae.. Anyone waiting eagerly to see gynae any time soon? How do you all deal with such waiting time?

Congratulations!!! Do u have any symptoms? I can't wait for week 8 to see gynae.. Anyone waiting eagerly to see gynae any time soon? How do you all deal with such waiting time?

Congrats to u too! Symptoms like bloated stomach and soreness of breast and bit of cramps.. seems like about the same symptoms before menses. I missed my period for a week and tested at home on the 9th day. Took 3 tests at home and positive for all. I visited the gynae but was too early to see any heartbeat.. scan could only see waterbag now and gynae found that I have fibroid at my uterus too. Was kinda scare when I know of it but googled and found out that it's actually quite common for preggy women to have fibroid. Just that need to monitor the growth and the position of it. My gyane said I might not be able to give birth normally as it will block the passage way. So can only do csect. Trying to keep a positive mindset now and hope for a smooth one. Can't wait for the next appt too!

Is it too "Liang" for us? Actually I totally have no idea what we can drink now and what is best to avoid.
What my gynae told me is we should take a bit (don't too much) "liang" fruits to reduce our temperature. U can seek some advise from ur gynae too

I would also like to know if it's ok to carry my #1 toddler about 12kg. I've been carrying him and have yet to go for gynae check. My edd around 10 Jan I guess based on my last period. This pregnancy is very tiring with nausea esp whenever I think of food!

Seeing gynae this Thursday hopefully all is good... So nervous!

I'm not sure if it's safe but I'm still doing eyelash extension too. Not sure if the glue is harmful to us.

some eyelash glue has formaldehyde...but not in big doses is ok. Alot of mummies i know, go for extension before they pop leh - so that photos will look nice! :D

Dear mommies/mommies to be, just coming in to say hi before I exit this group. Unfortunately, fate doesn't allow this bb to join the Jan 2018 group. But its ok, i will jia you. Now just waiting for chem pregnancy, as my ob already confirm my HCG is dropping.
Have to blessed 9 mth and stay healthy!

Back