Jan 2018 Mummies to be

We just went for our scan at mount A today.. we are at 7+, 8 weeks now.. heard the baby's heartbeat very loudly.. :)

Anyway the doc talked about oscar & harmony testes.. have u all decided which 1 to go to? Hubby is thinking of going for Harmony directly..

Oscar $300, Harmony $1300

We just went for our scan at mount A today.. we are at 7+, 8 weeks now.. heard the baby's heartbeat very loudly.. :)

Anyway the doc talked about oscar & harmony testes.. have u all decided which 1 to go to? Hubby is thinking of going for Harmony directly..

Oscar $300, Harmony $1300
Congrats! Feel so happy for u! =) woah. Harmony test so expensive!

Congrats! Feel so happy for u! =) woah. Harmony test so expensive!

Yah, cos the gynae say Harmony test can only be done overseas and oscar tests are done locally.. and also Harmony is 99.6% accurate, test for more stuffs and can know baby's gender..

Anyway he ask us to make a decision by our next visit, which is 1 month later so we still deciding..

I'm 5weeks3days today and I feel like I'm going crazy cos I don't really feel pregnant at all
I don't have much symptoms except for bloated boobs
But even bloated boobs come and go

Can I ask what will cause an alarm to run to the gynaecologist straight away?bleeding or what?
Very worried little one not there anymore!

I'm 5weeks3days today and I feel like I'm going crazy cos I don't really feel pregnant at all

Can I ask what will cause an alarm to run to the gynaecologist straight away?bleeding or what?

you are exactly the same timing as me :D

don't worry about not feeling pregnant, its my 2nd one now and even in my first pregnancy I hardly felt anything. I didn't know, the first time that I was pregnant till 8 weeks haaaaa

Try to relax more and think good thoughts, do some yoga breathing and visualize your baby grow strong and healthy in your womb, that your body is protecting little one and he / she will grow strong and you will soon be able to see his / her heart beat in 2 weeks time. I know it sounds really weird, but a friend taught me this, if nothing else, its a good way to cool panic attacks.

I would call my doctor if there are severe cramping and sudden bleeding, that's pretty much what all the nurses told me so far.

Have you been to a gynae for ultrasound yet? Unless you have bleeding and bad cramp, you shouldn't worry so much!

I'm similar as you, don't feel anything at all. Only missed period. But when I went for ultrasound at week 5 and I saw the sac so I know it's not chemical pregnancy. So unless I'm bleeding if not it's safe to say I'm still pregnant!

Don't worry! Count your blessing that you're not having a tough time with morning sickness and bloated. Anyway gynae said symptoms usually comes in around week 7 to 10 for most women.

Have you been to a gynae for ultrasound yet? Unless you have bleeding and bad cramp, you shouldn't worry so much!

I'm similar as you, don't feel anything at all. Only missed period. But when I went for ultrasound at week 5 and I saw the sac so I know it's not chemical pregnancy. So unless I'm bleeding if not it's safe to say I'm still pregnant!

Don't worry! Count your blessing that you're not having a tough time with morning sickness and bloated. Anyway gynae said symptoms usually comes in around week 7 to 10 for most women.

My ultra sound is 2 weeks later
So far only went for two blood tests n they are ok

Feel more assured now after hearing what You girls say! I will try to be positive !!!

Want to ask, any gynae to recommend from NUH? after my next scan, my IVF doctor said I can start to see a normal gynae.
My usual gynae is fantastic but her clinic waiting time is terrible :S hoping that to find a suitable gynae in NUH to continue consultation and delivery there.

I've recently started having dry lips, it's not chapped yet and hopefully won't be. Anyone having this problem too?

I'm drinking enough fluids but they're still dry. Lips feel tight and uncomfortable due to dryness.

Me! I have dry and chapped lips. My nose is always blocked and i have to breathe through my mouth. Maybe thats the reason why. I started putting lip balm when i go to sleep. It feels a lot better when i wake up in the morning.

Me too having dry lips. I think it's normal ba.. I read somewhere that our body needs lots of fluid intake esp when we are preggy now. Just need to keep drinking water and keep going toilet

Hi everyone!

New to this thread here :)

My lil' on's EDD is on 16/1/18 and we are with Mary Yang Clinic. Hoping to share my joys and worries here with everyone here too! :D

I'm at week 6 and facing morning sickness Everyday. Sometimes even at night.

Up to week 5 my appetite was surprisingly good even my Husband finds it hard to comprehend why I'm hungry all the time. No special cravings.. only morning sickness when I brush my teeth in the morning, and wanted to gag most of the time.

After first Gynae visit doc prescribed medicine to stabilise the pregnancy. Started feeling nausea and bloated all the time. No appetite at all.

Experienced light bleeding few days later and had to rush down to a&e. Took another jab and had 10 days Hospitalisation leave..

Feeling nausea all the time, bloated and gassy. Bored staying home too, thankful I have strong family and friends support. Can't wait for the first trimester to be over.

i really envy those with no symptoms. Every day i have nausea, bloatedness and i feel very emo when i had this. I also feel lethargic though i slept enough.

My hives is also getting frequent with all this with all this i really feel very depressed.

i really envy those with no symptoms. Every day i have nausea, bloatedness and i feel very emo when i had this. I also feel lethargic though i slept enough.

My hives is also getting frequent with all this with all this i really feel very depressed.
Hi vivimummy, i m so sorry to hear that you have MS and bloatedness. My gynae was telling me that she feels that sometimes mummies' mindsets play a part when it comes to our symptoms (I am not sure how true it is).

Hopefully you will gain your coping mechanisms soon so that this pregnancy will be a smooth one for you.

: )

Hi, I'm at week 6. Got some spotting, abit worried as dunno if is normal so going to see gynae this sat .. going to see dr Henry cheng .. does anyone know how much he charge? Or anyone know any gynae that can deliver at mt A and is near punggol ? :)

Hi all! I've just tested positive last weekend but have not went to any clinic yet. Hub say too early to go clinic and wan to wait for 2 mths but I dono what's the next step.

Hi, I'm at week 6. Got some spotting, abit worried as dunno if is normal so going to see gynae this sat .. going to see dr Henry cheng .. does anyone know how much he charge? Or anyone know any gynae that can deliver at mt A and is near punggol ? :)

Hey. I'm seeing Dr Woo Bit Hwa at Punggol plaza. He delivers at Mount A and TMC. My Friend recommend him and his charges are quite reasonable. U can Google more about him and consider. :)

Hi all! I've just tested positive last weekend but have not went to any clinic yet. Hub say too early to go clinic and wan to wait for 2 mths but I dono what's the next step.

Congrats! Yup it's too early but we are mostly Kan jiong so just went ahead for scanning. Can't see much at 6wks.. they usually advise to go back ard 8wks to scan so can probably hear baby's heartbeat.

I'm at week 6 and facing morning sickness Everyday. Sometimes even at night.

Up to week 5 my appetite was surprisingly good even my Husband finds it hard to comprehend why I'm hungry all the time. No special cravings.. only morning sickness when I brush my teeth in the morning, and wanted to gag most of the time.

After first Gynae visit doc prescribed medicine to stabilise the pregnancy. Started feeling nausea and bloated all the time. No appetite at all.

Experienced light bleeding few days later and had to rush down to a&e. Took another jab and had 10 days Hospitalisation leave..

Feeling nausea all the time, bloated and gassy. Bored staying home too, thankful I have strong family and friends support. Can't wait for the first trimester to be over.

I also feel like gagging when i brush my teeth! And bloated and gassy esp at night too.. my #1 tells me its meimei/ girlgirl. haha shall see if hes right later on!

Thanks missychar .. I will google more.

No prob. I went for my first consultation and it actually cost $150. But I signed for his pre natal package at $865nett so don't have to pay $150. It will be inclusive of all scheduled consultations, scans, vitamins and routine blood/urine tests. Quite worth it ba.

No prob. I went for my first consultation and it actually cost $150. But I signed for his pre natal package at $865nett so don't have to pay $150. It will be inclusive of all scheduled consultations, scans, vitamins and routine blood/urine tests. Quite worth it ba.

His package quite reasonable .. I google and saw some good and bad reviews about it. Dunno wat to believe. Haaha first time that why so scared ..

His package quite reasonable .. I google and saw some good and bad reviews about it. Dunno wat to believe. Haaha first time that why so scared ..

Haha ya I know what u mean. I saw good and bad reviews too but decided to go ahead with my first consultation since it's near my Neighbourhood. And to see if I'm comfortable with him. So far so good and partly don't wanna waste money to see another gynae so we just confirmed him. So far I only saw him once. Hopefully he's good for me too.

I'm currently going to dr Henry. Because of light bleeding I have been going to him week 5, week 6 and next week, week 7.

His charges are usually $200 plus.

If consultation and ultrasound only is around $150.

First appt I took the folic acid and some medicine to stabilise the pregnancy.

I like him because he is quite assuring, and I feel that he is very confident too. He is quite funny too.

Yah, cos the gynae say Harmony test can only be done overseas and oscar tests are done locally.. and also Harmony is 99.6% accurate, test for more stuffs and can know baby's gender..

Anyway he ask us to make a decision by our next visit, which is 1 month later so we still deciding..
I'm gg for oscar. I did it for #1 felt it's good enough. Harmony is sooo ex

Congrats! Yup it's too early but we are mostly Kan jiong so just went ahead for scanning. Can't see much at 6wks.. they usually advise to go back ard 8wks to scan so can probably hear baby's heartbeat.
No leh! Gynae let me hear heartbeat at wk 6! Saw a smallll foetus and a sac. I dunno what to expect cos I'm already 11w preggy when I had #1. Totally no symptom so didn't suspect anything

I had no symptoms for #1. But this one all came at one shot. But gynae say means bb is healthy! So it's a good note! My fren say cos hcg is high

I've recently started having dry lips, it's not chapped yet and hopefully won't be. Anyone having this problem too?

I'm drinking enough fluids but they're still dry. Lips feel tight and uncomfortable due to dryness.
I had v bad dry lips for #1.. Balm doesn't help but ease a bit. It will goes away but at a v later stage. That's for me

I had v bad dry lips for #1.. Balm doesn't help but ease a bit. It will goes away but at a v later stage. That's for me
Really hope it'll go away faster. Feels so dry and can be painful. Wanted to apply vaseline but it's not a very good product. Will need to look for some good chappies.

Me too having dry lips. I think it's normal ba.. I read somewhere that our body needs lots of fluid intake esp when we are preggy now. Just need to keep drinking water and keep going toilet
Yeah, I read up on it that our body requires lots of fluids. I drink a lot of H2O and always need to pee. Thankfully, my face is not that dry.....yet

Really hope it'll go away faster. Feels so dry and can be painful. Wanted to apply vaseline but it's not a very good product. Will need to look for some good chappies.

Yeah, I read up on it that our body requires lots of fluids. I drink a lot of H2O and always need to pee. Thankfully, my face is not that dry.....yet
Mine is only dry on lips. Thankfully face ok.. Can ask if gynae has any balm. He gave me some if I nv rmb wrongly. Hopefully this round no more dry lips!

Haha ya I know what u mean. I saw good and bad reviews too but decided to go ahead with my first consultation since it's near my Neighbourhood. And to see if I'm comfortable with him. So far so good and partly don't wanna waste money to see another gynae so we just confirmed him. So far I only saw him once. Hopefully he's good for me too.

ya more impt must be comfortable. So many gynae so many review @@ dunno wat to choose. And maybe just go dr Henry see first since I'm spotting abit

I'm currently going to dr Henry. Because of light bleeding I have been going to him week 5, week 6 and next week, week 7.

His charges are usually $200 plus.

If consultation and ultrasound only is around $150.

First appt I took the folic acid and some medicine to stabilise the pregnancy.

I like him because he is quite assuring, and I feel that he is very confident too. He is quite funny too.

I think the charges now are almost like that until they got package then cheaper. Hopefully this sat all will be fine for me.

how your light bleeding ?

No leh! Gynae let me hear heartbeat at wk 6! Saw a smallll foetus and a sac. I dunno what to expect cos I'm already 11w preggy when I had #1. Totally no symptom so didn't suspect anything

Haha I went for my 1st appt at 5wks but can only see a small sac (and spotted a fibroid) :( gynae say abt 7-8wks then will probably hear heartbeat. Not sure too as it's my first pregnancy.

Hi all, new mum to be on the block too!
Just went for scan and was told it's 5 weeks!
Hope to exchange lots of tips and advice here with all of u... :)

Hi vivimummy, stay strong! In my first pregnancy, I was having morning sickness from the start till the day I delivered my son. To be honest, at five months plus, I was suffering so much, I went into depression and didn't want the pregnancy. But four years later, I'm back with in this forum with a healthy 3.5 year old boy and I'm pregnant again. My morning sickness is back, but now I look at my son and remind myself that it's gonna be worth it. I totally envy those with no puking. I already look like crap now..... here's to 34 more weeks till I get my normal face back.... hehehhehe

I envy mummies who look slim even though they are pregnant. It could just be me already being overweight when I became pregnant but do you all feel like your tummies have turned soft and very flabby like as if you can't suck it in? or is it just my loose skin? * shy*

I envy mummies who look slim even though they are pregnant. It could just be me already being overweight when I became pregnant but do you all feel like your tummies have turned soft and very flabby like as if you can't suck it in? or is it just my loose skin? * shy*

Me!!! I feel my tummy very big and I duno if it's my tummy fat or is it because I'm preggy now. By right shouldn't look so big at 7wks? Most of my clothes can't wear anymore and just bought many loose dresses for work to hide my tummy :(

Back