IVF

Komalmebaby0287

Hi all,
I am new to this forum and I need your advice on IVF.
Me and my husband is trying from last 2 years with no luck, I failed IUI. Now we are planning to go for IVF from IVF bridge fertility Malaysia, I want to know whether it is good to go for IVF PGS or only IVF. And what will the overall cost for the same if anyone have gone through the same. I am 31 years old l. I am quiet stressed already on thinking about the journey of IVF.

Hi,
Maybe my sharing may not link to what you are looking for.
Just hoping that you can conceive naturally.
maybe you can explore alternative way which supplement yourself so it could help to boost back the fertility.
My sis in law was miscarriage previously and after she been thru the supplement, it is easy to conceive and deliver.

Hi,
maybe you can explore alternative way which supplement yourself so it could help to boost back the fertility.
My sis in law was miscarriage previously and after she been thru the supplement, it is easy to conceive and deliver.
Thanks for replying. Actually doctor said that I have adenomyosis symptom. So to conceive naturally is not easy :(

I am sorry to heard that.
But I believe people who with tumors, endometriosis ,cyst may face more serious symptoms and harder to conceive.
However, they still managed to conceive naturally and delivered their lil Angel's.
That is the reason my sis in law believes in it and gave It a try after her miscarriage.And now she got 2 lil naughty.
Hope that you will get too!

Hi all,
I am new to this forum and I need your advice on IVF.
Me and my husband is trying from last 2 years with no luck, I failed IUI. Now we are planning to go for IVF from IVF bridge fertility Malaysia, I want to know whether it is good to go for IVF PGS or only IVF. And what will the overall cost for the same if anyone have gone through the same. I am 31 years old l. I am quiet stressed already on thinking about the journey of IVF.
I am with Professor Ng at Novena Sincere. His nurses are very good and explained everything to me very clearly before my husband and I start on the whole process. Before we started on our cycle, Professor Ng gave us some supplements to boost our health, which really helped. Right now, I am preparing for OR, hope everything will be smooth. Could consider looking for Professor Ng.

Last edited:
Hi ladies

I’ve just returned 400 red eggs this morning to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang for blessing me a pair of twins. Spreading the baby dust!!

1) Shuang Lin Cheng Huang Miao (Siong Lim Temple, part of Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery)

184 Jalan Toa Payoh
Phone: 6259 5292
Opening hours: 8am – 5pm

2) Giok Hong Tian Temple (Yu Huang Dian)

495 Havelock Road
Phone: 6733 5727
Opening hours: 7am – 5pm

Hi,
Thank you for motivating :)

I am sorry to heard that.
But I believe people who with tumors, endometriosis ,cyst may face more serious symptoms and harder to conceive.
However, they still managed to conceive naturally and delivered their lil Angel's.
That is the reason my sis in law believes in it and gave It a try after her miscarriage.And now she got 2 lil naughty.
Hope that you will get too!
Thank you for boosting the confidence :)

I am with Professor Ng at Novena Sincere. His nurses are very good and explained everything to me very clearly before my husband and I start on the whole process. Before we started on our cycle, Professor Ng gave us some supplements to boost our health, which really helped. Right now, I am preparing for OR, hope everything will be smooth. Could consider looking for Professor Ng.
Thank you for the recommendation

i've tried IUI twice too.. and failed.. now im planning for IVF. but i dont know how much it cost...and also unsure if we can use up our medisave

Thanks!! YES of course I WOULD !! i'm not desperate for a baby. BUT i don't want to stop trying for as much as i can until i reach 35. lol

How much is his cost for the whole cycle of IVF ah? i called their clicnic sincere group, and nurse recommend Prof. Ng Soon Chye too. i have not run any test, thinking to run by myself first or wait for appointment.

Hi ladies

I’ve just returned 400 red eggs this morning to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang for blessing me a pair of twins. Spreading the baby dust!!

1) Shuang Lin Cheng Huang Miao (Siong Lim Temple, part of Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery)

184 Jalan Toa Payoh
Phone: 6259 5292
Opening hours: 8am – 5pm

2) Giok Hong Tian Temple (Yu Huang Dian)

495 Havelock Road
Phone: 6733 5727
Opening hours: 7am – 5pm
Congratulations

Back