IVF with KKH (Dr Matthew Lau)

Supposed to do ET today. Doc said i got 6 very good embryos. But he dun recommend me to put 2. He dun want me to risk having twins. So will go back on tues to put in 1. And by tue, it wont be embryo, there is another term but i forgot.

But doc asked me to starts the virginal support from today...

I see.. but isn't it good to have twins? What's virginal support?
Anyway it's good that the ohss fear is over! Another step towards success.. hooray!!! :)

I see.. but isn't it good to have twins? What's virginal support?
Anyway it's good that the ohss fear is over! Another step towards success.. hooray!!! :)

A tablet that needs to insert 2 into virganal 3 times a day.

Twins got more complication. Miscarriage also higher. Dr lau dun encourage ppl to have twins.

Ok now I know what's virginal support.. oh I'm quite disappointed that he doesn't encourage twins. My hubby and I want twins leh.. :(

Ok now I know what's virginal support.. oh I'm quite disappointed that he doesn't encourage twins. My hubby and I want twins leh.. :(

But you still can go for it if you want to. He will advise but wont force u. My hubby also scare i later got more complications so we decided to have 1.

From the start before the cycle, during consultation dr lau already mention that he wants me to put just 1. My hubby that time wanted to put 2 cos twins one shot. But now he changed his mind. He thinks dr made a good point too.

Think kk statistics for below 34 may have shown higher success rates.. 35-36 another group followed by 37-39 then above 40 if I remember correctly from one of the slides shown during the counselling session

Think kk statistics for below 34 may have shown higher success rates.. 35-36 another group followed by 37-39 then above 40 if I remember correctly from one of the slides shown during the counselling session

Maybe. Now shall see how many embryos made it to tues.

My hubby not very keen to freeze the extras... But i think is better to freeze.

Yea I also think it's better to freeze then decide later on.. so Monday still working? Did Dr lau give Mc for monday?

Yea I also think it's better to freeze then decide later on.. so Monday still working? Did Dr lau give Mc for monday?

On the egg retrieval, they will give hospitalization leave. Mine was 20 days, till 25th march which is my bloodtest.

Yep.. mine came on Sunday aftn. Tmr I'm gg for my day 2 scan. Nurse asked me to go btw 8 to 10. How long did it take u meiling?

Yep.. mine came on Sunday aftn. Tmr I'm gg for my day 2 scan. Nurse asked me to go btw 8 to 10. How long did it take u meiling?

That day i went 8plus, everything ends ard 2.

But heard today morning not very crowded so i guess maybe tml also.

Process is scan, then wait for to be call. 1st scan wont get to see doc so don't get surprise if your # is skipped. Nurse at the reception will call for you. Then collect medicine and come back take q no to wait for nurse to teach you how to inject.

Last edited:
Ladies, did u all follow the show I am Singer 2? Very nice music show can watch during tww :D shila amzah joined in the challenge 3 weeks ago

Oh ya, im gg for my ET tml so i might bump into u there! Haha.

Most prob i gg alone cos hubby needs to work and cant always take leave... Think the most he tries to pick me up after the process...

@sumiko83

My mistake, i read from another thread. Today very crowded.

Oh ya, forgot to tell you. During 12 to 2, you will realised at some point, the # like not moving.., cos most went for lunch so shortage of staffs...

Thanks Meiling.. I'm not sure of my feeling now. Looking forward yet not v hopeful.. anyway all the best to you. :)

Thanks Meiling.. I'm not sure of my feeling now. Looking forward yet not v hopeful.. anyway all the best to you. :)

Dont think too much. That time i also quite worried when im gg to start the cycle. Now already halfway.

Everything will be good.

Im abit crazy, when i start the injections, i everyday rub & talk to my eggs. My hubby say i siao lol cos i ask him to do the same thing too.

Hahaha meiling u are so funny.. I think we are the siao type. I have been talking to my soft toys elephant and horse lately.. telling them to welcome a new member soon. :p

Meiling, I'm now at the pharmacy taking med. My lining is only 4mm. Is it very thin? I'm so worried.. I'll only need to come back next Mon. Have u done your ET?

Meiling, I'm now at the pharmacy taking med. My lining is only 4mm. Is it very thin? I'm so worried.. I'll only need to come back next Mon. Have u done your ET?

Hello~ today so fast ah? Not crowded? I still on my way to kkh. They asked me to reach 11.30.

4mm should b ok, abit thin only. Should b a prob. Or maybe u can try drink red bean soup but not too much bah... Cos after menses, ur lining will goes up again.

U see i that time 6.6mm, after 1 week become 16.6mm.

I see.. yep I cooked some red bean soup last satd and kept in the fridge. Haha.. seems quite fast leh, I'm back at the clinic waiting.
Hope all will be soon soon for u and shower us with Bb dust. :)

Forgot to tell u that if you need extra ice pack, u can ask for it after you see the nurses at room 1 or 2.

Back