IVF Mummies-To-Be Support Group

PandaWife, $330????? that's cheap!!!! imagine you divide among 3 babies, only $110 each.... cheapest deal here... wow!!!!!!

bet u cant stop laughing after reading this.

BH, sorry, havent find the pic, just woke up from nap. later going for class at kk.. need to recharge.

hahaha... Just Faith.. i never thought of counting like this! LOL......

i just unpack the set...its very nice and comprehensive... even comes with 2 of the new tinted colored less colic n less fussing 125ml bottles..some breast pads, insulating pouches to hold the bottles....

i sound so sua ku hor..hahahaa..first time see bp set...hahahahahaah....

haha pandawife, it's normal to be curious abt what u've purchased....i also sua ku abt what i ve bought and always rumbled thru the things when i reach home....

babyhopeful..hahaha.. i only selectively saw the things i wanna see... the rest of the gadget i m lost! got adapter, tubes, the two pumps, the motor... aiyoh... see liao confused..i stuffed them back into the bag! hahaha.. wait for hb come back then see how to fix it up to try it out........

most of the bb things i bought, i never open to see..all still nicely packed in their boxes .... LOL.. :p

Just faith, how is the class in KK? And how much is it? I'm thinking of taking also, but haven't done so.

And yes, you have just brought about a new perspective on things that we buy for multiples. Ha ha. Not all things are x2 or x3
happy.gif

Panda, dun try pumping w e new set of breast pump! Lol... However, u can try fixing it up (which still may not be a necessity if there's already "Ang kong" in e instruction manual.. However, u can test running e motor... Just to share, realized mine (Ameda) has a noisy sound when it's running so got to utilize my warranty immediately haha. ;-)

JUst faith
The $269 bundle like a better buy le cos it includes bedding set.. Cos bedding set also not cheap one.. Does it includes bumper set as well?

I went og today and saw a white cot at $349.. I includes bumper and bedding set.. But quite big.. So i will go tangs and chk yours out.. So can buy from tangs the $269 bundle or must buy frm supplier?

Gan
Dont worry cos u are having singleton so not too bad.. Me and panda cant shop later stage cos tummy will be too big.. Tats y we buy earlier.. Hee

Panda
After hearing u say abt avent bp.. Maybe i should get avent instead of medela.. Cos my steriliser and bottles all avent..
Forget to chk out og avent bp today.. Where can get the best deal?

I went og today.. Bout alot of white clothes.. And bb essentials like nail clipper, thermometer etc.. All 20%...
I also bout disposable undies.. The one i buy is 5 in a pack.. All in white.. In a plastic bag.. Not box.. Its 3.95 before discount...

des, no lah....ahahaha..not trying on my boobs...

wanna test run the motor...... hmm..i wun know if its noisy sound or just motor running sound....never use bp before...

fruitree..now everytime my parents eat out w me... they will tink tht my portion of food is eaten by 4 pax! LOL

baby, which brand did u get for the thermometer? my fren ask me to buy the braun one.. i hv not checked out the real thing......

i cant find any good deals for the avent pump locally...thts y buy off amazon.. less than half the price.. but of coz, no warranty...if faulty, hv to pay to get it fixed here.... but hb says given the big discount...take the risk..
retail price is $899 here......

yeah..the OG disposable undies are in packs... not in boxes...i bought the same one.....

Panda, test it at night and ask your hubby to judge! I had same question as you.. Hee hee.. Till it woke my hubby up from his sleep and he went to sleep in living room. :s

Panda, yah, that's what everyone tells me also. That I need to eat for 4 pax! But I simply can't eat so much.

Ok ladies, chat tomorrow. Time to go back home now.

Just faith
Cos hearing what panda says i may get avent bp instead..
So far i havent go chk out the price yet.. U say first few yrs selling at 599.. Whats in the bundle?
PAnda buy frm amazon has quite a good bundle..

The tangs baby cot can buy directly at tangs for the $269 set or tangs only have the $199 bundle?

Panda
I buy pigeon brand leh.. Cos have 20%.. So i just buy the nail clipper and thermometer from pigeon..

Btw.. I buy the pigeon disposable breast pad frm og also.. $11.90 before 20%... 42pcs... Better buy compared to amk shop?

i noticed the shops here sell the pump only..not the entire bundle... not sure if the first few years one is ths same bundle..if it is....the price is good.....

Evening everyone, how's dinner?

Talking abt the avent breast pump, i found a seller selling the avent is iq duo electric breast pump for S$490.

i wonder if it's the same as yours PandaWife?

Panda
Alamak... I tot og has 20% discount should be a better deal.. Should have buy from the amk shop.. Regret..

Now amazon selling usd245... After coverting is abt $400? Need shipping cost? Yr bundle includes the bag and bottles?

Pandawife

yr bundle looks more wu-hua. I dun remember seeing the storage bag leh

baby

wanna buy together? Not sure if shipping costs is cheaper. Somemore now usd 1 = sing1.32 or 1.34

just faith, if buy 2 sets together, will kanna GST..coz exceed S$400 leh...

i just tested the set... very very quiet.. cool!

amazon does not ship direct to sg.. so hv to buy either thru vpost or borderlinx... i used borderlinx..slightly more exp compared to v post..but apparently faster.. shipping costs to sg is $70+...

PandaWife,

Just showed the amazon link to hubby. He also think it is worth buying too.

Few more questions : Any difficulties with voltage conversion? Do I need to get a separate voltage converter etc?

What is the suction watts? For medela, i know it is between 9 ~ 12watts.

Just faith/panda
So cant buy together...
After converting frm usd249 to sin using 1.4.. Its abt 370... Add on shipping will be $440...

First few yrs selling at 599... Is it the same bundle? If the same might as well buy locally at least have warranty..

Wat u gals think?

Just Faith,

no need voltage conversion.. the set is mean to be use in US or Canada..so its 100-240V... just plug in direct to use.

the suction force variable n controllable from 0-250 mmhg..whatever tht means...

baby, i just remembered, i use a citibank promotion to get 30% discount off shipping..after discount is $70+...before was about $100 for shipping

Huh... I dont have citibank card le...
Hmm... I think i go check out the bundle at first few yrs.. See whether the bundle good not...
I wonder OG selling avent bp not since having 20% sale..

Baby,

Nope. It is different from what "first few years" is selling. "first few years" only sells the pump, without the bag. Pandawife's deal is really a good deal. ie. provided you want to buy avent.

If you are still undecisive between medela or avent, you can check out medela freestyle @ $759. think i m more comfortable with avent. cos all my nieces grow up using avent milk bottles and other products. i am going ahead with avent's pump, for sure.

PandaWife, thanks! Then should be ok. Cos singapore voltage is 220 ~ 240v (correct me if i m wrong.)... for the suction force, i dun quite understand leh... but seemed like it is adjustable hor? for medela freestyle, the suction is 12watts .

okay, i will go ahead to place order later. how long did you wait for the delivery to reach you? thought your SIL working in philips? she dun get staff discount?? *wink* *wink*

Once I confirm this item, think i m more or less boought those "big" items except infant car seat and stroller...

baby, u can also buy thru v post...if using UOB card..1st time user also will get some discount n the shipping rates are cheaper than using borderlinx.. borderlinx is a svc only available for citibank card holders....

maybe just faith can share if the set at first few yrs is a bundle....

Just Faith, my sil eyes nearly popped out when i told her how much i paid for the bundle set leh..hahahaaha.. she buy at 40% staff price, the pump alone still costs $520.....

Baby,

I find local Avent products have limited bundles. i have been looking a really long time before Pandawife shared the link with us. :p

no worries about the power voltage..coz i tried liao...can just plug in n use...

the suction is adjustable.. i tried it on my thigh :p hahaha......

PandaWife,

I cant confirm what is included in the avent dual pump box. The shop was closed by the time I sneaked out during break time. BUT assuming both has the same bundle, the selling price at amazon is definitely cheaper.

Just Faith.. u hv to add in shipping cost too leh..if buying from amazon.. n also no warranty...

des reminded me not to try on my boobs! hahaahah.. hb ask me to try on my tummy leh..hahahahaha.. he forgot his precious 3 inside...

PandaWife,

Shipping cost, as you say is $70+ for citibank. i think this is reasonable. frankly, i dun really mind whether got warranty or not. *touchwood*

hmm... tomorrow, i will call up first few years and check whether it comes with storage bag etc etc. i thought baby79 wants medela pumps, so i didn check avent bundle. i also tried to check on first few years website. but they dun seemed to showcase any breast feeding products.

Baby...u wanna refer to d amazon link product specs? In case I miss out any items...it's d exact same one... Coz my hb already pack n kept d box liao.

No need power conversion....it's compatible for local use.

Mummies
Wondering if ur baby slept in air con room after the first month? My hubby cant sleep w/o air con and if I wanna sleep with my babies in their nursery I will have to prepare something for me to sleep in. What arrangement works for u? Thanks for sharing

Pandawife
I will also be getting the braun thermometer. My sis has one, works very well. Measures well with babies ears
happy.gif

Cubeball
Welcome to the forum
happy.gif

Nancy.. Must find lobang to get the thermometer at better price... I haven't started looking yet. Let me know if u see anywhere w gd discount? Hee..

Bakaholic,
Is there any reason why we can't take beef/ chicken during confinement? So you didn't follow most of the confinement rules. My friend was just telling me that she didn't take shower or wash her hair at all for one whole month during her confinement! I almost fainted!

Grumpus,
Where did you get the head support for your bb? There are many brands in the market but I'm not sure which one is good.

Cubeball,
Congrats and welcome to this thread
happy.gif

Gan,
Don't worry. Take your time to shop for your baby stuff. You are supposed to enjoy shopping for all the baby items. You still have a few months to slowly get all the items. The reason why some of us who are carrying multiples are buying so early is becos it can be quite difficult for us to move around in 3rd Tri. It shouldn't be a problem for you.
happy.gif

Back