IVF Jul 17

I'm doing acupuncture at raffles chinese medical. Ya, need to tiao min 3 mths. Mean time also trying naturally.

Am now in my 8dp 3dt (3-day transfer) of the terrible 2ww. Cant help crying after my temps drop this morning. How late can implantation take pl after transfer? Any symptoms during the 2ww?...test is only next week 17th aug.

Hi hi..our ivf is unsuccessful tis round. Will try again. Wishing everyone bfp soon. :)
I also fail my round 3 too.. spotting & light bleeding on Friday, was so scared to pee because this also happen in round 1. true enough, AF came on sat..

Call NUH & im going to take my blood test on Mon instead of Wed.. anyway i already know the results so prepared for a negative..

Prof Wong & team are very professional but guess no fate with them.. we are going private after this.. We research about this new Virtus Fertility by Dr Roland Chieng , success rate claim to be 59% below 40 so this is our next steps..

even though i did 4xIUI & 3xIVF, im still determined that i will get my + one day so long i dont lose hope...

So wishing all the ladies to be strong, have faith & hope... Never give up & all the best in our journey..

Hi yes heard good things about Virtus .. all the best to you!

Thanks dear.. Will be taking a break for 3 months, go for a long holiday before round 4.. I need to heal emotionally before getting ready for next round.. :)

Wishing you the best in your upcoming round too! Hope to hear your good news! :)

Ladies, I did my blood test this morning.. my result is positive but low beta at 27.. probably it's early because my original test date is on Wed.. but yes, I'm pregnant!

Doc is monitoring, given me injection, oral medicine & continue crinone insertion.. I still have bleeding since Sat which is not a good sign.

Will be doing my 2nd blood test again on Wed.. meantime I will do doing bed rest to "protect" my lil bean..

Hoping for the best & wishing all the ladies the same too!

My 1st fresh cycle in Feb was a complete flop, transferred a D4 with nothing left to freeze

Just did my 2nd fresh cycle at KKH end July. transferred 2 early blasts but BT results was BFN. thankfully we still got 2 early blasts for FET.

But somehow failure of this fresh cycle, i can't help but feel despair. i know i should not lose faith but somehow i can't help to feel sad why is it so hard for me to even conceive.

My 1st fresh cycle in Feb was a complete flop, transferred a D4 with nothing left to freeze

Just did my 2nd fresh cycle at KKH end July. transferred 2 early blasts but BT results was BFN. thankfully we still got 2 early blasts for FET.

But somehow failure of this fresh cycle, i can't help but feel despair. i know i should not lose faith but somehow i can't help to feel sad why is it so hard for me to even conceive.
Hugs stay positive. I did my first fresh in march, going for my 2nd fresh in oct too. Be hopeful and have faith.

Hugs stay positive. I did my first fresh in march, going for my 2nd fresh in oct too. Be hopeful and have faith.
yeah i was in fact very hopeful for this July's cycle. Everything was looking good (except for mild OHSS) till i started to bleed 3 days before my BT. in fact i was still hopeful even I was bleeding as many ppl bleed even they are BFP. So when the nurse told me it was negative I felt totally deflated.

Can't help but to keep thinking what have i not done to make this right. Been on tcm & acupuncture for almost 2 years, faithfully taking supplements everyday.

anyway, best wishes for your Oct fresh cycle. hope everything goes on well for you to get your BFP.

Sorry ladies how u all deal with the bloatedness after ER? Today is 2nd day after ER, but i still feel super bloated.. :(
mine was quite bad on my 2nd fresh cycle as well. drink lotsa water (can mix with isotonic drinks like pocari sweat), eat egg whites. Also heard that can increase your sodium & potassium intake to reduce bloatedness. So maybe u can try taking salty food too.

By the way is anyone with Virtus Fertility Centre? Plan to go there if my next FET fails.

I want to know what is the waiting time for fresh cycle at Virtus.

Back