IVF/ICSI Support Group

Anyone starting 2nd round fresh in March? What can we do to improve the embryo quality? I'm going to do an endo scratch next week before starting stims

Me!
In Day 5 stim today, my 2nd fresh.
Will scan tomorrow.
I started COQ10, DHEA a few months back. Started exercising but stopped during stims except for walks. Eating healthy and fresh chicken essence and protein too.

Western doc will not suggest tcm medicine because they don't know what are the ingredients. Acupuncture is ok.

There are some who take tcm medicine and some who don't.

I took tcm medicine and acupuncture for my IUI for 6 months and it doesn't help at all till my hubby asked me to stop coz he says we don't know what the Chinese med consist of, the best is absorb nutrients from the food we eat daily. I stopped tcm treatment n medication for 3 months and did IVF, I succeeded.

Reactions: cen
Thanks MichNg for the link, will try to exercise more and drink more water. All the best this round!
What drugs are you using, my doc has prescribed max dosage this round for faster stims, feeling worried if my body can take the high dosage
I'm on a new set of drugs pergoveris (150iu/75iu) and saizen (30). previous cycles were saizen with gonal f or puregon. my dosage is ok, but supposed to reduce cause of moderate ohss. i'll scan on thurs to check growth rate.

Good luck to all sista.. i didnt have much follicles this time round. Yesterday went for scan only see 5 follicles.. pretty worried this time and its my 3rd fresh.. doc say my follicles growing too fast and schedule me for er tmr.. only on stimul for 1 week. :(

Good luck to all sista.. i didnt have much follicles this time round. Yesterday went for scan only see 5 follicles.. pretty worried this time and its my 3rd fresh.. doc say my follicles growing too fast and schedule me for er tmr.. only on stimul for 1 week. :(

Stimulation for 1 week only? That's fast.
What r your follicle size?

Sometimes, things happened for a reason. So just follow the flow. Most importantly, be calm and stress-less.

Hi, dun worry. I only had 3 eggs retrieve on my first ivf attempt and i am now 30 weeks pregnant. Jiayou everybody! Baby dust to all!

How do you determine 3dt? If my previous fresh was 2dt failed..how to determine 2dt/3dt/5dt for my upcoming Fet?

Is depend if your embryos is able to cultivate into d2/d3 or d5 a not.
If your is freeze at d2, they will thaw 1 day before and try to cultivate 1 more day (mean become d3), cultivate 2 more day (mean become d4) or cultivate 3 more days (mean become d5). Then will transfer back to your uterus.

Is depend if your embryos is able to cultivate into d2/d3 or d5 a not.
If your is freeze at d2, they will thaw 1 day before and try to cultivate 1 more day (mean become d3), cultivate 2 more day (mean become d4) or cultivate 3 more days (mean become d5). Then will transfer back to your uterus.
Ahhhh icic....thanks alot

Out of 7 follicles retrieve.. only 2 fertilise.. tmr et and left nothing to freeze.. not feeling good.. sad..

Be positive, don't be sad. I had 15 and out of that only 1 was normally fertilized. I had to freeze it due to high progesterone and do a FET instead. I decided to be positive and here I am with my 9mth old little boy! Be positive. Watch comedies etc and distract yourself. Have sofarest for a couple of days and then go shopping etc. :)

Out of 7 follicles retrieve.. only 2 fertilise.. tmr et and left nothing to freeze.. not feeling good.. sad..

Babe, you reminded of me in the past. Mine was lesser than yours and also left with nothing. I went ahead with those 2, telling myself to go with a peaceful mind. Guess what.... one of them decided to stick with me and now here I am with my little monster cum angel LO.

Well, after all we are all human beings, is norm to feel negative ...but remember to pick up those feelings and move on.. Be determined and be a fighter ... hope you receive some positive energy from the sisters here. Gambatte!!!

Be positive, don't be sad. I had 15 and out of that only 1 was normally fertilized. I had to freeze it due to high progesterone and do a FET instead. I decided to be positive and here I am with my 9mth old little boy! Be positive. Watch comedies etc and distract yourself. Have sofarest for a couple of days and then go shopping etc. :)
@the_spinsterella will be positive.. maybe i worry myself too much.. hope all will be good for tmr ET.

Babe, you reminded of me in the past. Mine was lesser than yours and also left with nothing. I went ahead with those 2, telling myself to go with a peaceful mind. Guess what.... one of them decided to stick with me and now here I am with my little monster cum angel LO.

Well, after all we are all human beings, is norm to feel negative ...but remember to pick up those feelings and move on.. Be determined and be a fighter ... hope you receive some positive energy from the sisters here. Gambatte!!!
Thanks @Chubby1314 ill go with a peaceful mind tmr.. thanks for all the positive energy here..

Hi ladies.. i had FET on 23 feb using my one last frozen D3 8 cell embie. My 1st ww has cramps and all into 2nd we no symptoms at all. Today is 14dp fet no mensus no symptoms. My blood test is next monday day 18 at kkh. So scary. :(
Tested hpt yesterday and was negative. Hmm. Trying very hard not to think abt it. Does progesterone delay mensus? My last failed fresh cycle my mensus came on day 13 so didnt even hold up till the blood test. Super stress at this juncture
Its jus another 4 days more to monday! So near but yet so far.

Any ladies been to virtus fertility for 1st consult? Would like to check if we will be given Mc?

I just went to dr Roland Chieng's clinic for a first consult but I took a slot close to lunchtime so didn't ask for mc. Need to go to virtus for Counselling as intend to transfer my only blast left at kk for frozen transfer under Dr Chieng.
Guess u can try to call the clinic before hand to Chk if they can give mc.

Anyone succeeded under Roland before can pm me pls..also wanna understand the charges.
He quoted me 4-5k for medicated fET and 20k for fresh..kinda steep ?

Back