IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hi Dreamscometrue, no I didn't try endo scratch before. Maybe I should try for my 3rd fresh! I didn't do FET before also. My 1st fresh only left with 1 embryo to freeze. So when I go to Dr Tan, he advise me to do a 2nd fresh. Then my 2nd fresh i have 6 embryos but only 2 survived for 5 days blast. So i have none to do FET.

I'm thinking for 3rd fresh cycle, dunno i can propose to Dr Tan to freeze my embbies for FET. Dun wan to try for another fresh and get disappointed. Not sure whether he will obliged or not.. hmmm.
Same situation as mine...failed 1st fresh.plan for Fet but drtan suggested 2nd cycle fresh due to only left with 1 frozen embby and Sis results shows all normal..Curently trying out natural once again and am in waiting list for 2nd fresh in September..Certainly a gd feelin if natural hits me right again after so long...nvrtheless nvr stop trying..stay positif...miracle will happen to us all one fine day...

Any ladies here taking rainbow light prenatal multi vitamin? I started taking recently and my pee is like greenish yellow.. Anyone has same Experience?

@dontlosehope hugs gal. This journey is tough. I always put in my best for the cycles. V disciplined abt food acupuncture and all. Yet 3 mc. Yes when bfp it's sweet success feeling but then when tragedy strike whole world collapse. Anyway I got admitted today for severe cramps.scan showed tissues still there haven't expelled. So waiting for full flow but the pain unbearable. Hope to get over this episode fast. I strongly urge u do acu n take herbs and do intralipid to increase bfp n implant chance. I also hope dr choolani treatment can help me sustain pregnancy.

Im with pc wong. I started off with 22 follies. But gonal-f didnt help the follies grow to ideal size and my hormones level still low, so add in pergoveris. Next visit 4 days later, the sizes all catch up le. Lucky it works, else not worth the pain, i hate pergo jabs. My OR is this coming sat :) will keep u update. I am not expecting alot of mature eggs cos my follies size as of ytd range from 14-17.
Good luck to u dear.
Im day Day6 after ET with Pc Wong too Pain-free when you're in his good hands.
May lady luck be with you.

Im with pc wong. I started off with 22 follies. But gonal-f didnt help the follies grow to ideal size and my hormones level still low, so add in pergoveris. Next visit 4 days later, the sizes all catch up le. Lucky it works, else not worth the pain, i hate pergo jabs. My OR is this coming sat :) will keep u update. I am not expecting alot of mature eggs cos my follies size as of ytd range from 14-17.
All the best for your OR! Keep us updated!

It depends on which day u did BT. My hcg was only 167 on day 15 and I am preg with twins. So your level of 221 seems ok. If I am not wrong u are with kkh n their benchmark for hcg is 250 n usually BT on day 18. As long as numbers double u are good.
Twins?? How did you manage with twins?

@Vk85 and @mesara, just to share... 5 days after my MC, i went to see TCM and took meds to help to "flush" out the tissues. on the same day, Dr Sadhana also prescribed antibotics and nor-e. while on nor-e, my bleeding reduced to brown spotting. after i finish all my nor-e, AF came and it was heavier than usual and with clots.

Kukuangelia, i didnt specially keep a diet to get this. I guess shld be age? Im 28 this yr. most impt is how many will become blasto ya :)
Im 26 and i only have 16. You're awesome.
Quantity is not the matter, im sure the quality of your eggs will be awesome. Best of luck.

your first cycle? i just finished my course of nor e.

Nope, my third fresh. Last cycle was FET but negative. So this is my third fresh but my first one was long protocol in 2011 (bfp, my son is now 4) and 2nd fresh was a short protocol last year with Nor-E but totally forget when to eat what and when lol!!

Hcg double.. 400+ now. Thursday going for scan.. Mind at ease now.. But I think the next 9 mths going to be another roller coaster..

Thanks all for the positive vibes.. :)
Congrats hope! Can i find out how many embryos did u transfer and at which day?

lucrin is usually taken for egg retrieval trigger jab or suppression .... may i ask what are you taking lucrin for?

Hi, I have fibroids and the doc asked me to take lucrin for 3 months on 3.74mg monthly to suppress the growth before TTC.

Hi ladies.. i jus went thru a failed cycle in june. Implantation took place but aborted abt 1 wk later. I still have a frozen embie left grade 3. Doc suggest to do an endo scratch and i am wondering if i should proceed as i only have 1 single embie and no guarantee it may survive the thaw. Do you think i should proceed w endo scratch for the frozen cycle? Anyone care to share yr experience? Thank u!

Hi ladies.. i jus went thru a failed cycle in june. Implantation took place but aborted abt 1 wk later. I still have a frozen embie left grade 3. Doc suggest to do an endo scratch and i am wondering if i should proceed as i only have 1 single embie and no guarantee it may survive the thaw. Do you think i should proceed w endo scratch for the frozen cycle? Anyone care to share yr experience? Thank u!
Sorry to hear that...
I did endo scratch for my 1st FET with 2 D3 frosties. But bfn. Honestly I cannot say if it helps cause I feel I hv egg quality issues.

Hi ladies!

I'm new here and am in the midst of our first round of IVF now. Thought it will be great if I joined a support group as it has been pretty dark for me.

We had the egg and sperm retrieval yesterday and my ovaries are still hurting, peeing hurts and bloating bad! Tailbone hurts as well but the nurses said it might have been the position I was in. They have extracted 26 eggs from me and prescribed me some medication to take for 8days to prevent OHSS. Unless I am unable to eat or pee, they said its normal. Is this how it is?

I also have moderate hydrosalpinx in my left tube. Are there any ladies with it here?

I'm trying to be positive by watching lotsa comedies and taking my mind off with crafting and book binding. This infertility route is long and dark but I will not give up hope.

Baby dust to all you wonderful people and it's great how yall are supporting each other here. We all need it. <3
Xoxo

Hi ladies!

I'm new here and am in the midst of our first round of IVF now. Thought it will be great if I joined a support group as it has been pretty dark for me.

We had the egg and sperm retrieval yesterday and my ovaries are still hurting, peeing hurts and bloating bad! Tailbone hurts as well but the nurses said it might have been the position I was in. They have extracted 26 eggs from me and prescribed me some medication to take for 8days to prevent OHSS. Unless I am unable to eat or pee, they said its normal. Is this how it is?

I also have moderate hydrosalpinx in my left tube. Are there any ladies with it here?

I'm trying to be positive by watching lotsa comedies and taking my mind off with crafting and book binding. This infertility route is long and dark but I will not give up hope.

Baby dust to all you wonderful people and it's great how yall are supporting each other here. We all need it. <3
Xoxo

Hi Miss Insane,

Am loving your awesome spirit. Keep it up!

As for those pains you are going through after OR. It is normal. I had the same suffering as you for about 1.5days. Pee-ing was painful but it will go off after recuperating.

Add oil & Good luck to you.

Hi Miss Insane,

Am loving your awesome spirit. Keep it up!

As for those pains you are going through after OR. It is normal. I had the same suffering as you for about 1.5days. Pee-ing was painful but it will go off after recuperating.

Add oil & Good luck to you.

Aww thanks babe!! <3

Anybody experience unusual menses b4 first scan? Fri night i saw blood stain on my panties den sat morning i call kkivf on my first scan.. Ytd there is some blood on my pad already.. I assume by sun will be full flow.. Who noes today my menses jus disappear left those super super super light brown... So tml should i still proceed with my first scan?

Anybody experience unusual menses b4 first scan? Fri night i saw blood stain on my panties den sat morning i call kkivf on my first scan.. Ytd there is some blood on my pad already.. I assume by sun will be full flow.. Who noes today my menses jus disappear left those super super super light brown... So tml should i still proceed with my first scan?
I think those are uterus lining blood.

Go for ur scan and inform the nurse :)

I agree shouldn't be conservative, that's why I did consider whether or not to switch to kkh. However I'm already on pretty high dose of stim.. Second fresh started with 300 gonal F, then increased to 375, can't rem if it was increased again.. For the next fresh prof Wong say will start with 300 gonal F, then day 6 he will add pergovaris.

Does the plan sound ok?

Ladies who had pergovaris, which day do you start?
Me. I think also started later but I can't remember which day.

I was unsure also. Better call the nurse to check. Is it time already? Are you too nervous?

I was unsure also. Better call the nurse to check. Is it time already? Are you too nervous?

My menses agaration should come on 5th jul +/- ... This morning got drop of blood den no more again
If quite regular , then perhaps it's a false alarm. Mine is regular spotting problem, once or twice without the actual full flow. I was unsure and called the nurse but I think that day the flow was more apparent so I decided to make the appt for first scan today. Lucky I was right.

Looks like we are going to be cycle buddies! All the best!

Hello, I'm waiting for AF to come to do my first fresh in July. Hopeful but praying hard that I will be able to cope well.

For first scan, can I check if it is done at the tummy or from below? Will be messy when flow is on right (oops)...

Hello, I'm waiting for AF to come to do my first fresh in July. Hopeful but praying hard that I will be able to cope well.

For first scan, can I check if it is done at the tummy or from below? Will be messy when flow is on right (oops)...

Hi, I aso be doing my 1st IVF in July...
First scan in through Vaginal scan..I know will be messy and gross as we are having AF..but no choice bah

Why not? endo scratch is rather fuss-free but it will up the chances of implantation.

Btw.. Ladies.. I done 2 X endo scratch.. Dr put me under study and see whether it improve the chance of implantation.. But it also means that you have to be sure that you are not pregnant during the scratch... 2 times equal 2 months..

Today is a long wait at NUH. I reached CHR aeound 8.20am for blood test, then proceed to women's clinic for scan.. Now still waiting at CHR for medicine...wat a long wait..

It's day 5 of my injection. Was given 375iu of Gonal-F for last 4 days. Anyone also doing fresh at nuh?

Today is a long wait at NUH. I reached CHR aeound 8.20am for blood test, then proceed to women's clinic for scan.. Now still waiting at CHR for medicine...wat a long wait..

It's day 5 of my injection. Was given 375iu of Gonal-F for last 4 days. Anyone also doing fresh at nuh?

im also doinng fresh, tomorrow is my baseline scan.

for my very first appt to see prof, i waited 3.5 hours altogether.. waiting to see doc, waiting for blood test..

Back