IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hi yoyo returning eggs will be after birth or after positive test result? I tot of returning eggs when it's full month. Not sure if it's the right way
I'm return eggs 2mths after birth, busy .,. Sorry to be late... Any date is fine I think , just want to pass baby dust to everyone. Even personally dye the eggs myself.... I failed 2 IUi, succeed in fresh Ivf. Jia you ladies!

Went for 2nd ultrasound today, lining 13mm triple

Egg (roughly I remember got 10eggs): 10.5, 9, 8, 8.5, 7, 6, 6.5, 5mm, etc.... Doc say need to be 17mm

Continue puregon injection today & tml, Gg back on Fri again

I am very happy that the egg is growing, my previous 1 iui only 1 is growing :)

Went for 2nd ultrasound today, lining 13mm triple

Egg (roughly I remember got 10eggs): 10.5, 9, 8, 8.5, 7, 6, 6.5, 5mm, etc.... Doc say need to be 17mm

Continue puregon injection today & tml, Gg back on Fri again

I am very happy that the egg is growing, my previous 1 iui only 1 is growing :)
Good! very nice lining and even eggs growth indeed.

Good! very nice lining and even eggs growth indeed.

I was quite surprised myself, actually was abit nervous before the ultrasound that it will be like 1st time.

Maybe it's the increased puregon (125, compared to iui 50 75 100) & I eat egg white for this round???

I was quite surprised myself, actually was abit nervous before the ultrasound that it will be like 1st time.

Maybe it's the increased puregon (125, compared to iui 50 75 100) & I eat egg white for this round???
You responded well to the medication. Hope you have a good retrieval rate :)

Hi gals,
I took 5 days of Lentrozle and sadly found no follicles growing. Now on 2nd day of GonalF injection. Tomorrow gg for scan again. Hope for better news tmr. Thinking of it is so depressing.

I was on Letrozole for 2 cycles and it even shorten my menstrual cycle to 23 days! So don't give up! Injectables does let follicles grow.

Dear ladies,

First of all, congrats to those BFP recently!
My AF is going to due on coming Wed and I have got some light brown discharge/spotting on and off since yesterday (Sat). I wish it is not going to be real AF but something good (best) instead, so still I put on some hope. If too bad... then we will start on IVF cycle.
My TTC journey...
Oct 2012 - Start on TTC ing (32-yr-old)
May 2014 - BFP, fibroids detected
Jun 2014 - MC and D&C
Aug 2014 - Lap. to remove fibroids
Dec 2015 - SO-IUI#1, BFN (35-yr-old)

Currently I am taking:
1. Royal Jelly in soft gels, early in the morning, to improve eggs quality (since Jan)
2. BCWG prenatal multivits, daily (taking GNC brand previously and switch to BCWG since Jan)
3. Raspberry leaf tea (CD1 to ovulation)
4. Red dates longans tea / red beans soup alternately (I sweeten it with dried longans and drink the soup only as dislike the beans)

I would like to seek your kind thoughts on below few things:
1. Is bird nest help on eggs quality / implantation?
2. When Immunocal / Ensure milk should be consumed and how they help?
3. When should I start consuming 4-6 egg whites per day and when to stop?
And what are other fertility-foods that help in IVF?

Appreciate and thanks for your kind input.
KEEP FIGHTING ladies!

Just an update: FRESH #1
CD2 (Feb 24, Wed)
- Ultrasound scan #1
- Prescribed on Menopur 300 iu for three consecutive nights (CD2, CD3, CD4)
- Blood test (HepBsAg, HCV, Rubella, HIV, VDRL)
Next appointment: CD5 (Feb 27, Sat)

Best of luck everyone... and myself :)

I was on Letrozole for 2 cycles and it even shorten my menstrual cycle to 23 days! So don't give up! Injectables does let follicles grow.
Hi Emmie, sadly after 2 days of injection, there's still no follicle growth. Doc says give me another 4 days injection and still nothing, this cycle most likely will be aborted. I have premature ovarian failure and Guess IVF isn't going to help me too.

CD2 (Feb 24, Wed)
- Ultrasound scan #1

Good luck on your first cycle. Which hospital are you with?

Hi Emmie, sadly after 2 days of injection, there's still no follicle growth. Doc says give me another 4 days injection and still nothing, this cycle most likely will be aborted. I have premature ovarian failure and Guess IVF isn't going to help me too.
Don't be discourage, eat more egg white, maybe it can spur some growth. Follicle can still develop within the next 4 days. Stay calm.

CD2 (Feb 24, Wed)
- Ultrasound scan #1

All the best to you, @jean saw!

I just went for my first scan for my 1st FET cycle this morning. Lining just crossed the minimum requirement of 8mm (my reading is 8.1mm). phew! ET is scheduled on Tue! yipee! I can't wait! :D

Yes. Don give up first...
At first during my jab the follicle growth was also slow.... but during ER I got 24 egg...
Slow and Steady win the race...
Don't Worry first...

Today's results
14mm triple

Previous ultrasound 1 of 10.5, now got 6 of 12.5, 11, 10, lots of 9

Continue injection, Gg back tml again.

Doc advise if too many of what, cannot do fresh, have to wait for frozen cycle.
Guess he suspect you might have OHSS. Don't worry too much for now, wait for the ER and see how it goes. Keep a happy mood.

Today's results
14mm triple

Previous ultrasound 1 of 10.5, now got 6 of 12.5, 11, 10, lots of 9

Continue injection, Gg back tml again.

Doc advise if too many of what, cannot do fresh, have to wait for frozen cycle.
Gambateh rachelstarz! May I know what you consume to have 14 mm?!

Don't give up dear. I have no reactions w Letrozole and GonalF too. I took gonalF during IUI and it took 14 days of stimm just to grow ONE follicle. So during my ivf, my gynae recommended Menopur. Most patients will start with gonalF first as it's easier to use. Menopur is more painful and need to mix it's powder.

So if u don't respond well in a med, ur gynae will recommend another kind.

Don't give up dear. I have no reactions w Letrozole and GonalF too. I took gonalF during IUI and it took 14 days of stimm just to grow ONE follicle. So during my ivf, my gynae recommended Menopur. Most patients will start with gonalF first as it's easier to use. Menopur is more painful and need to mix it's powder.

Yup, I responded better with Menopur compared to gonal F too!

The doc from KKH did not suggest that, just say may need to abort. Hear already so sad. Will take note and thanks for your advice :)

Hi all, I was given the go ahead to start natural fet nxt mensus post endometriosis laparoscopy. What is the process like and usually which days to go down for scans? How do sonographers determine whether or not ovulation has occurred?

Hi
Can I check
I'm now running slight fever and headache after egg retrieval yesterday

I bled and was in pain after the retrieval

Is it normal to run a fever after egg retrieval ? Could it be I got infection?

Hi
Can I check
I'm now running slight fever and headache after egg retrieval yesterday

I bled and was in pain after the retrieval

Is it normal to run a fever after egg retrieval ? Could it be I got infection?
Fever don't seem normal. Is normal to spot and feel nausea from the anesthetics .. Pls call up your hospital to check with them regarding your fever

Hello ladies,

Can I ask whether any of you have issues with blocked Fallopian tube(s) and got BFP through ivf? What process did you go through before deciding to take up ivf?

Any sisters had any side effects while on prognova?

I feel I get thirsty more easily, body feels more heaty, has headache and insomnia at night!
Hi hi! I also got the same side effects! (Except no insomnia for me.) At first I thought I ate too heaty stuff, coz I haven't heard of anyone with such problem with progynova. I was put on 4mg from CD4 to CD8 and 6mg from CD9 to CD13 (which is the day before ET).

All the best to you, @jean saw!

I just went for my first scan for my 1st FET cycle this morning. Lining just crossed the minimum requirement of 8mm (my reading is 8.1mm). phew! ET is scheduled on Tue! yipee! I can't wait! :D
Hi babe, which day did u go for scans? Anything u eat during these period to help with lining? I'm going for natural fet coming mensus but not too sure what to expect

CD2 (Feb 24, Wed)
- Ultrasound scan #1

CD5 (Feb 27, Sat)
- Ultrasound scan #2
- Follicles growing normal, with the largest about 10 mm, about ten follicles in total
- Previous blood test cleared
- Prescribed on Menopur 300 iu for another four nights (CD5 - CD8) and Orgalutron 0.25 mg on CD7 and CD8 nights
Next appointment: CD9 (Mar 2, Wed)

Have a great evening ladies! Keep fighting...

Oh.. Ur embryo transfer on CD14??
Hi babe, which day did u go for scans? Anything u eat during these period to help with lining? I'm going for natural fet coming mensus but not too sure what to expect
@Dreamscometrue, yap, my ET is on CD14.
@h0peful, my scan was on CD10. I drank raspberry leaf tea after my menses cleared. But my lining is the same as my fresh cycle, so I also don't know if the tea helped or not. All the best for your coming FET! fighting!

Hello everyone I want to do IVF, for the first time, what can you teach me how to do it need? I want the government hospital, my husband Singaporeans, I am PR.
First to get a letter of introduction to polyclicn heard, is not it? polyclicn which doctors can start it?
Also, you can use three hospitals in government subsidies, which the hospital is better? Sisters seek help answer.
Can teach me step by step, I did not do, nothing will. My English is not good, so rely on software translation, if translation error, please forgive.

Last edited:

Hi ladies, anyone who had done FET here?

Could I check if you did HPT?
I know for fresh it is not recommeded as you still have HCG residue from the injections so it will not be accurate but how about FET?

For those ladies who did, which day you tested? Thank you!

Back