IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hi ladies

Im a silent reader. I'm currently on my 2ww after my FET (5 days blastocyst ) on 17 Sept. I was too curious and tested the pregnancy kit this morning but was negative..

My blood test is on 1 Oct. Have anyone try the kit a week before blood test?

Hi hi...

Me have my et 18 sep natural fet same put blastocyst ... Bt on 2 October. We are in the same 2ww.. One day difference only !!!! Me also tested... Negative ....

Thanks dear, am still having bloody episodes nightmare. Beginning to think there's no end. Intend to go on a 3 days feast to make myself happy once I have recovered. Fighting!

Dearie, am thinking might be worth considering a 'mini' confinement to help your body recover.
Keep the positive spirit, be kind to yourself and gear up for your coming FET.
All the best. Love & hugz

*hugs* Must be positive ok.

I was delighted when I had 15 matured eggs retrieved. The next day, I felt so crushed when the embryologist called and told me only 1 fertilized normally. I was so down. And that 1 embryo had to be frozen as my progesterone was too high. I didn't have much hope and thought it's already a failed cycle. Plus I did without subsidy so I forked up about 15k cash which means I may have to change hospital if I want to do IVF again. It affected me for days until I tell myself I must be positive for my FET the next month. I didn't know if the embryo will survive the thawing but I told myself that I must be positive and prepare my body for FET. I was so worried and everyday willed the embryo to be strong. My parents were very worried for me and they called me almost everyday telling me that no matter what happens, I've tried my best.

When my FET day came and the embryo survived, I cannot describe how I felt. But I was still worried. I have an endo cyst in my ovary, adeno on the left side and fibroids. I fear that the environment wouldn't be conducive. But I tell myself I must remain positive.

When my BT came and it's positive, I wanted to cry and scream. If I had lost hope and be negative, I don't think this can happen. But hope was all I had and I cling onto it. I haven't done my scan yet but I talk to my baby everyday, thanking it for making it this far and telling it to be strong because so many people wanted to see him/her.

What a wonderful story! Makes me want to shed tears of joy as I was reading it. Congratulations and thank you for sharing your story! :)

Hello ladies, have your doctors ever told you what is the maximum number of times we should try IVF before we conclude that IVF will not help us attain our goal? I am just curious... Since govt funding is only 3x, is this indirectly saying that if we can't conceive after 3 tries, we should give up? Any thoughts?
3 times is the statistical Average number of fresh cycles worldwide it takes a couple to succeed in IVF (I asked my doc why the 3x).

When to stop? IMHO, when your heart bleeds harder than your womb, when your head speaks louder than the heart, and when the pocket seems lighter than your laughs. Some stop after 1 or 2 tries, some go on to 6 or 7 tries. The heart, head and pocket must be willing and able to proceed before we consider another cycle.

Hi, can anyone share with me the link on ivf procedure pls? How do anyone overcome self jabs? Thanks.
Hello, I was also really afraid of self administering the injections. The first time I had to do it with the nurse, I cried before we started (but crying is my way of stress relief and I always feel better after crying). Then the nurse did the first jab for me. I was amazed it didn't hurt at all when the needle went in but it hurt when she was pushing the medication in (she later explained it is because the med she used is less concentrated unlike the pen filled injections I will use at home). Then it was my turn to inject myself with the pen filled needle. Again it didn't hurt when the needle went in and when I push the med in, it didn't hurt too. After that, I was laughing with the nurse. She said I'm so funny, cry and laugh... So I just want to tell you the pen filled needles are very easy to use. No pain and no blood after injection (even for my skinny body).

The second type of injection is the normal needles they use at the hospital. This one looks more intimidating and more steps to follow but if you learn to do the following, it will be fine too:

First, do not be overwhelmed by the long needle you use to draw the med into the syringe. This does not go into your body.
Second, make sure you remove all the air bubbles by tapping the inverted syringe. Injecting air in hurts.
Third, always find a good spot on your tummy (3 fingers away from the belly button, not too low and not to high)
Fourth, while preparing the injection, ask your hubby to put an ice pack on the area you are going to inject to numb it (about 10 minutes and you will need time to dissolve the med and transfer to the syringe anyways)
Fifth, once area is numb, wipe off the water from the ice pack on your tummy so it is dry
Sixth, use alcohol swap to clean area and fan it so it dries completely (it hurts if the alcohol or water goes in during injection so make sure your skin is dry)
Seventh, pull up sufficient flesh with your thumb and finger, in a swift motion, push the needle into your flesh (no pain if you are fast)
Eighth, push in the med slowly then count to 5
Finally, remove the needle and press the alcohol swap in the area to prevent bleeding. Do not rub as rubbing will cause the blood to clot and result in bruises.

I normally rotate my left and right side so there's time for the area to rest before the next jab. For me, there is not much pain during the injection when I follow the above steps but I do feel some slight pain in the area after injection maybe because the med is working inside.

I hope this helps you! Be brave!! Hubby is super supportive and will do anything on command during this period when he saw me braving the jabs every day for two weeks. On top of this, I made sure I reward myself to keep my spirits up. Another way to encourage myself is to think of what diabetic patients go through everyday. My grand mother had to have these diabetes jabs before she passed away and thinking of this gives me strength. It is not easy but we women are actually very very strong. We can do it if we want to. Good luck!

PS when you go for your blood test and scans and you see so many women carrying the same purple IVF bag, then you know you are not alone. That is another source of strength.

Sorry, another super long one from me! I'm very long winded!! Haha

Hello..
Im not sure if this helps but when i was doing my fresh cycle 3 yrs ago..

I tested everyday from day 10 post ET. Mine was day2 transfer though.
I remembered the line was super fine, i screened under the lights in hope for a positive. So i continued testing the days after. It got darker as days went.
Sometimes its not negative but maybe just too early? Stay positive ya! Hoping the best for u!

Hi ladies

Im a silent reader. I'm currently on my 2ww after my FET (5 days blastocyst ) on 17 Sept. I was too curious and tested the pregnancy kit this morning but was negative..

Hi ladies, I have just seen Prof Wong for the first time and did my blood tests. Now waiting for all the results before proceeding with IVF.

I realized that the subsidy from the govt is only for 3 cycles and up to 40 years old.

I am now 38 and I was just thinking I might not be able to conceive b4 hitting 40 years old or even after using up all the 3 subsidy.

Have written to Tan Chuan Jin hoping that the govt would relook into the policy as I hope that they can increase the subsidy to 5 cycles and up to 45 years old.

Wish me luck.
Wow brave move. Maybe we should have written before the election!

Anyway had my 2nd scan today. KKHIVF centre today really packed, even had to go to the sperm collection side for my scan.

So apparently my lining and follicles are all ready but ive not ovulate yet. Another 2 days of opk needed. Either i go down again tomrw or Monday.

This ovulation tracking is really new to me. So mah-fan hor. I usually have a 30-31 days cycle so i hoping it's day 14 for me. Do you babes know when u ovulate? Like any symptoms or anything?

Anyway had my 2nd scan today. KKHIVF centre today really packed, even had to go to the sperm collection side for my scan.

So apparently my lining and follicles are all ready but ive not ovulate yet. Another 2 days of opk needed. Either i go down again tomrw or Monday.

This ovulation tracking is really new to me. So mah-fan hor. I usually have a 30-31 days cycle so i hoping it's day 14 for me. Do you babes know when u ovulate? Like any symptoms or anything?
You're doing natural or medicated FET?

For reference...

3 DAY TRANSFER

Days past transfer Embryo Development
1 The embryo continues to grow from a 6-8 cell embryo into a morula (16-64 cells)
2 The cells of the morula continue to divide, developing into a blastocyst (70-100 cells)
3 The blastocyst begins to hatch out of its shell
4 The blastocyst continues to hatch out of its shell and begins to attach itself to the uterus
5 The blastocyst attaches deeper into the uterine lining, beginning implantation
6 Implantation continues
7 Implantation is complete, cells that will eventually become the placenta and fetal cells begin to develop
8 Placenta cells secrete human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) into the blood stream
9 Fetal development continues and hCG continues to be secreted
10 Fetal development continues and hCG continues to be secreted
11 Levels of hCG are now high enough to detect a pregnancy on HPT.
GO TEST!! (if you haven't already...)

5 DAY TRANSFER

1 The blastocyst begins to hatch out of its shell
2 The blastocyst continues to hatch out of its shell and begins to attach itself to the uterus
3 The blastocyst attaches deeper into the uterine lining, beginning implantation
4 Implantation continues
5 Implantation is complete, cells that will eventually become the placenta and fetal cells begin to develop
6 Placenta cells secrete human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) starts to enter the blood stream
7 Fetal development continues and hCG continues to be secreted
8 Fetal development continues and hCG continues to be secreted
9 Levels of hCG are now high enough to detect a pregnancy on HPT

wa, good ley, 2nd scan and all is ready, just waiting for 东风~~ some have no symptoms, some will have mild cramping on one side and maybe higher sexual desire? :p

• Light spotting.
  • Slight cramping or pain on one side of the pelvis.
  • Breast tenderness.
  • Abdominal bloating.
  • Increased sex drive.
  • Heightened sense of smell, taste or vision.

Hi AAOM

Just like you, I am also new to IVF.

As much as I would love to spill the beans to my mom, I have not told any of my family members as I do not want them to worry and should things not turn out the way I want them to be, at least I don have to break so many people's hearts. So far, I have only told ny two closest colleagues.

If your boss is supportive/understanding, you might want to tell your boss privately. This way, when you have to apply for half days/mc/HL, he/she will understand. I don't see a need to have to explain to my other colleagues.

All the best and Fighting! :)

Which stage are you in now ? Which Hospital ?

I have just done all the test and scan. Now waiting to see the fertiltiy doctor for the scan result (Praying hard that all goes well)...
I'm with KKH.

Hi ladies, I have just seen Prof Wong for the first time and did my blood tests. Now waiting for all the results before proceeding with IVF.

I realized that the subsidy from the govt is only for 3 cycles and up to 40 years old.

I am now 38 and I was just thinking I might not be able to conceive b4 hitting 40 years old or even after using up all the 3 subsidy.

Have written to Tan Chuan Jin hoping that the govt would relook into the policy as I hope that they can increase the subsidy to 5 cycles and up to 45 years old.

Wish me luck.
Hi the govt co fund subsidy is for 3fresh and 3Frozen cycles right?

Anyone seeing Dr. Sadhana at KKH? Share your experience about her.

And also anyone is a subsided patient at KKH but ended up changing to a private patient, do they make you to see the gynae that you chose before proceeding to IVF centre? Or anyone that have experience that you are a subsided patient but you can chose which gynae you want at IVF centre. Share your experience.

A quiet doctor who knows her stuff. She gives sound advice, which we usually end up following albeit with some emotional struggles. She does not comfort you or try to persuade. She will just tell you what she thinks is best. If something doesn't work, she will just tell you forget it and go straight to what works. I struggled with that approach because I'm an emo-ball who needs to talk out the various permutations, get past the emotional hurdles before I start deciding on what's good, logically speaking. If you, like me, need someone who is empathetic and is prepared to spend time with you to talk it out, you may struggle with Dr S's approach.

But I don't regret going to her, because I know she is a good doctor. She was highly recommended by 2 gynaes friends.

It seems like most other ladies find Dr. Tan a good doctor too. Can consider asking what's their experience?

For reference...

3 DAY TRANSFER

1 The embryo continues to grow from a 6-8 cell embryo into a morula (16-64 cells)
2 The cells of the morula continue to divide, developing into a blastocyst (70-100 cells)
3 The blastocyst begins to hatch out of its shell
4 The blastocyst continues to hatch out of its shell and begins to attach itself to the uterus
5 The blastocyst attaches deeper into the uterine lining, beginning implantation
6 Implantation continues
7 Implantation is complete, cells that will eventually become the placenta and fetal cells begin to develop
8 Placenta cells secrete human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) into the blood stream
9 Fetal development continues and hCG continues to be secreted
10 Fetal development continues and hCG continues to be secreted
11 Levels of hCG are now high enough to detect a pregnancy on HPT.
GO TEST!! (if you haven't already...)

5 DAY TRANSFER

1 The blastocyst begins to hatch out of its shell
2 The blastocyst continues to hatch out of its shell and begins to attach itself to the uterus
3 The blastocyst attaches deeper into the uterine lining, beginning implantation
4 Implantation continues
5 Implantation is complete, cells that will eventually become the placenta and fetal cells begin to develop
6 Placenta cells secrete human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) starts to enter the blood stream
7 Fetal development continues and hCG continues to be secreted
8 Fetal development continues and hCG continues to be secreted
9 Levels of hCG are now high enough to detect a pregnancy on HPT

Thanks for your info.

my wife had her FET (2nd try) early last week. This morning did a urine test at home and got a faint line. Went to the clinic this afternoon and did a blood test with beta hcg 180. Would it gradually increase every day? Is 180 a good figure for one week transfer?

what are her do and don't in term of movement and diet? Appreciate your advice!
On Tuesday, wifey's beta was 180, Wednesday was 268 and today (Friday) was 783. Seems good progress?

Has anyone tried drinking red raspberry tea during stim and throughout? Would like to hear from those who is currently drinking and if it helps?

On Tuesday, wifey's beta was 180, Wednesday was 268 and today (Friday) was 783. Seems good progress?

Fatherwannabe, hi again :)
Looks good!

Quote from webmd -
Within the first 2-4 weeks after fertilization, HCG usually doubles every 48-72 hours. That usually corresponds to HCG levels below 1200 IU. From 1200-6000, the HCG usually takes 72-96 hours to double. Above 6000 IU, the hCG often takes over four days to double. So, the rate of increase in HCG levels normally varies as a pregnancy progresses.​

Check this out where there is very comprehensive info about HCG and ultrasounds in early pregnancy
http://blogs.webmd.com/healthy-pregnancy/2005/11/hcg-levels-and-ultrasounds-in-early-pregnancy.html

All the best!

Dear sisters, sorry to share bad news here.
At 4+am this morning, was awaken by a sharp pain in my abdominal area. Went to toilet and passed out big chunks of liver like tissues.
Woke hb up and he scooped up the tissues (sorry tmi) and we headed down to KKH O&G.
Throughout it all, I was very calm (hb says scarily calm) and composed. No tears, I think it's becos I always had this niggling feeling that sth is wrong so I was alr prepared for this day to come. And becos I have been thru a stillborn @ 24wks so this was considerably less heartbreaking.
We didn't have to wait too long. Doc took our tissues samples and took blood from me.
Results came back after 2 hrs. Beta has dropped from 73 to 29.
Currently still resting in observation ward.
I'm OK... Will look forward to my FET before end of this year. May not want to go thru a second fresh as quite traumatised by the bleeding episodes etc. Come what may.
Hope the stork visits all sisters here with good news soon and no one has to go thru this.
Take care dramaqueenie, have a good rest. You will come back stronger.

I have the same thots as u gals. Ivf babies are so precious. But when we first told my mil abt my bfp, she asked Isit natural? My whole mind went blank. My hub just said yes. Din want to elaborate more. Totally dun understand the relevance of her qn. My mum on the other hand was sooo thrilled that we finally succeeded. Who cares whether it's ivf or not right! Ivf babies will never be inferior in any way!!!

Anyway I wanted to share my ivf journey with u gals as well. I only succeeded at my 5th try. Did 3 fresh n only made it at my 2nd frozen. For my failed cycles I tried almost everything. Endo scratching, intralipid infusion, dr zou tcm med & acu, tcm tsb, blastocyst. Ate pineapple core, Brazil nuts, egg white, red bean soup, chicken essence, etc.

For my bfp cycle I continued with tsb, had red date longan tea everyday, rested my legs in half a pail of warm water. Also i went bk to work the day after ET. I had bad cramps at ard 9dp2dt and thot all hopes are gone cos I had it for all my bfn cycles. I even went to the gym. Only when I missed my period then I tested with an expired stick which showed a positive! Next day immediately bot a new one with the same result. Really couldn't believe my eyes.

So ladies pls continue to try and don't give up!! We must continue to be hopeful and I believe all of us will succeed. Just a matter of time but continue trying!! I hope my story has inspired and encouraged u :)

Hi luvhbb,

What is TCM tsb? I really want to try everything this cycle.

Thanks.

Hi, Just a brief intro of myslef, I am 40 yrs and have been trying for years and was diagnosed with low amh and high fsh, I did twice ivf but failed, the second time, I was sick and only been thru ER, as non of my embryo survived till ET, I was devasted, and told myslef maybe ivf is not the path for me. I took a hard decision to resign from my job and told myslef that I will give myslef two years to try. I have been on short trips after I resigned and been rather relax since. For that few months, I didn't take any temperature and baby making was out of my mind. And bingo, I am lucky and hit the jackpot end of last year. So ladies, don't give up and keep positive.

I will be returning red eggs to Toa payoh and havelock road temple tomorrow, +/- 2pm to share my blessing. Ladies. Jia you and good luck.

Went KKIVF this morning for my first FET scan. My lining is only 4.7mm on day 9. Kinda stress now. Not sure my lining will grow thicker when ovulation arrive.

Hi, Just a brief intro of myslef, I am 40 yrs and have been trying for years and was diagnosed with low amh and high fsh, I did twice ivf but failed, the second time, I was sick and only been thru ER, as non of my embryo survived till ET, I was devasted, and told myslef maybe ivf is not the path for me. I took a hard decision to resign from my job and told myslef that I will give myslef two years to try. I have been on short trips after I resigned and been rather relax since. For that few months, I didn't take any temperature and baby making was out of my mind. And bingo, I am lucky and hit the jackpot end of last year. So ladies, don't give up and keep positive.

I will be returning red eggs to Toa payoh and havelock road temple tomorrow, +/- 2pm to share my blessing. Ladies. Jia you and good luck.

Hi, i m low amh too. May i know what was yr amh? And what is fsh. Me still hoping .... Thx! =)

Went KKIVF this morning for my first FET scan. My lining is only 4.7mm on day 9. Kinda stress now. Not sure my lining will grow thicker when ovulation arrive.

Recipes that I note down during KK talk on fertility journey:

Core pineapples for D1-5 post ovulation for implantation
Red beans soup

Men's nutrition
Kiwi
Pomengrate-increase sperm count
Galangal unizome- ginger (sperm count)
Beans
Spinach
Pumpkin seeds
Beef
oyster
Chicken
Bananas
Chia seeds
Pumpkin seeds
Papaya
Water melon
Brazil nuts
Potatoes
Tomatoes
Tuna
Sunflower seeds
Flaxseed

Women for Pcos
Whole grain bread
Plain water no sugary due to insulin
Lose weight
Life style changes
Pcos diet
Walnuts,almonds
Kale, broccoli, asparagus
Beans lentils
Grapefruit and apples
Evening primrose oil take 1500mg Fro day 1 Mense to ovulation and increase cervical muscus & metabolism

Cinnamon insulin resistance
Royal jelly
Cod liver oil regulate ovulation n hormone balance
Exercise 5days for 30mins daily

Hi ladies

Hi! So u tested on 8dp5dt? Any faint line ? It's a little early thou. Maybe u try again daily to see whether any line surfaces? Some embies are late implanters so there is still a chance.

Just to share with u, for my last 3 cycles, I've been testing since 11dp3dt. I will do it daily to check the progress and to prepare myself for the BT day. I feel I can manage my emotions and expectations better with daily monitoring.

For this round of FET, I see a super faint line from 11dpt . The line gets gradually darker but not as dark as I would like to see. So in my heart I'm not feeling very optimistic. On my BT day 2 days ago, I've got a beta of 161, so technically it's a BFP but not a very strong one thou. My last BFP when I concieved my son 7 yrs ago was in the 4 digits range. This morning, when I went back for my beta retest, I did my HPT again. To my dismay, it turned out negative !! I tried 3 HPT in one go and all shows negative! I was devastated! So I went for my BT with a heavy heart and all prepared for the worst. To my surprise, the nurse called me and informed me that my beta went up to 262! Still a weak no. but at least it kept my hope afloat! After the call, I tested again and the line came back! What a roller coaster day for me! I'm still so puzzled with the hpt's results this morning. So.. Ladies, dun give up hope even if the HPT doesn't show. Jia you.

Anyone knows what to eat or drink to improve uterus lining? I'm on day 8 today and one of my follicles show 15mm and my lining at 5.7mm. Doc told me ideally lining should be 7mm. Tmr will be going for final scan and most prob will do my iui on this coming Mon.
Try raspberry leaf tea. 1cup per day. Can get from those organic shop

Agreed that this is really a lonely and tough journey...

Me and hubby have a little baby before but we lost him when the baby us 5 month in my tummy... The concern from both our family after that has created much stress in us.. And also having us to explain to them the reason why the baby could not survive due to gens issue was a headache... They start digging the family background n finding whose gens when wrong but in fact to us all this does not matter because is a gens we cant choose and the finger should not be pointing at anyone...

Now that me and my hubby has decide this IVF journey... We decide that since is a decision of our own we will not inform them until there is good news... I don know if is wrong to do so... But it seems so hard to explain to them why we want to do so and such... I don deny that part of the reason is im afriad that it might not turn out well and they will be disappointed again... Till date only my best friend and my elder sister know about our IVF decision....

I'm also quite concern when i need to take the 2 week HL... How do you girls explain to your collegue on this 2 week HL? Is there Any way to like don't tell them that im going through IVF?
Sorry to hear about your loss.

Some people just tell colleagues they are going for a minor surgery and didn't say further. And when probe further, they just tell colleagues it's personal and usually sensible colleagues will not ask more unless those really gossipy ones may start to speculate. I did not take the full 2 weeks HL. My ET happened to be on a Friday which I took MC and then I returned to work the following Monday.

@koirc, hi! First of all, congrats! Must catch your baby dust :)
Not hcg, I meant progesterone.

@hopes , hi! :) opps, missed your reply earlier. I meant progesterone.

@the_spinsterella, hi again :)
I was not required to do progesterone BT for FET but only for fresh ICSI, need to do one week after ER.
I asked the nurse and also asked to see my BT report. Confirmed that actually my progesterone level at 65.7nmol/L is within the normal range, which is 5.3 - 86.0nmol/L for luteal phase.
This is sufficient to support pregnancy if implantation is successful. Just that Dr Loh has strict standard set at >100nmol/L.
The nurse tried to assure me because of this, many patients with fresh IVF/ICSI need to take the PIO shot. In addition, that she has seen patients with 25nmol/L getting BFP so ask me not to worry.
Think I must have looked v stressed at the clinic.

even after going thru a few 2wws, this another 2ww still rough leh
Oh, ok. I actually have no idea what was my progesterone reading. The nurse didn't even want to tell my my beta hcg reading. She only told me it's quite high. I peeked into my file to see the result.

Which stage are you in now ? Which Hospital ?

I have just done all the test and scan. Now waiting to see the fertiltiy doctor for the scan result (Praying hard that all goes well)...
I'm with KKH.

I am with Dr Stephen Chew at NUH.

My DH has azoospermia and he recently underwent a Testis Biopsy. The urologist managed to find sperms in his testis and they have been frozen. We have also done all our bloodtest and completed the counseling session.

Now all that's needed is for me to give the clinic a call when my period arrives in Nov. I only intend to start my IVF cycle in Dec.

Don't give yourself too much worry and stress! Have faith that eventually all will be well :)

*hugs* Must be positive ok.

I was delighted when I had 15 matured eggs retrieved. The next day, I felt so crushed when the embryologist called and told me only 1 fertilized normally. I was so down. And that 1 embryo had to be frozen as my progesterone was too high. I didn't have much hope and thought it's already a failed cycle. Plus I did without subsidy so I forked up about 15k cash which means I may have to change hospital if I want to do IVF again. It affected me for days until I tell myself I must be positive for my FET the next month. I didn't know if the embryo will survive the thawing but I told myself that I must be positive and prepare my body for FET. I was so worried and everyday willed the embryo to be strong. My parents were very worried for me and they called me almost everyday telling me that no matter what happens, I've tried my best.

When my FET day came and the embryo survived, I cannot describe how I felt. But I was still worried. I have an endo cyst in my ovary, adeno on the left side and fibroids. I fear that the environment wouldn't be conducive. But I tell myself I must remain positive.

When my BT came and it's positive, I wanted to cry and scream. If I had lost hope and be negative, I don't think this can happen. But hope was all I had and I cling onto it. I haven't done my scan yet but I talk to my baby everyday, thanking it for making it this far and telling it to be strong because so many people wanted to see him/her.

I've been silent for awhile. Saw your post and really happy for you.

Maybe I'm pessimistic, but I think I will never have my own biological children in my lifetime... I know cos 2 doctors I've seen is talking abt egg donor as an option...

I did my prayers... Somehow they were never answered... I feel very frustrated and upset abt myself... I feel useless cos I can't start my own family... Never one of my 4 cycles worked...

It's never easy to step in here again. Everytime I see posts of follicle numbers I am so envy. Well, I have low AMH so it's really hard to get embryos. To add on, I have severe endo....My response to jabs is very very poor. Even if have embryo, none is fated to become my child so far ....

Kinda accepted the cruel fact. Gonna try for another 1 or 2 cycles before gg for donor option. I hope sisters here can help me to brave on my journey.

Hi ladies

Testing the pregnancy kit with negative outcome can be very stressful. It's too early to test. Try 2-3 days before actual blood test. Some brands don't show very well.

Hi ladies

Testing the pregnancy kit with negative outcome can be very stressful. It's too early to test. Try 2-3 days before actual blood test. Some brands of the kit don't show very well.

Fatherwannabe, hi again :)
Looks good!

Quote from webmd -
Within the first 2-4 weeks after fertilization, HCG usually doubles every 48-72 hours. That usually corresponds to HCG levels below 1200 IU. From 1200-6000, the HCG usually takes 72-96 hours to double. Above 6000 IU, the hCG often takes over four days to double. So, the rate of increase in HCG levels normally varies as a pregnancy progresses.​

Check this out where there is very comprehensive info about HCG and ultrasounds in early pregnancy
http://blogs.webmd.com/healthy-pregnancy/2005/11/hcg-levels-and-ultrasounds-in-early-pregnancy.html

All the best!

Thanks.

Back