IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hi I take TSB medicine and also my multi vit and minerals... I snack on brazil nuts weeks before I start on my cycle all the way till past my first scan post BFP.
I have done two IVF cycle with TSB and SGH, both cycles are similar and my diet are similar too... both cycles are BFP at span of about 10 months.
ecym,thanks. which multivit did you take?is it conceive well from blackmores?

You will have appt done right... Call up the nurse to check again..
pupnui, no appt made cos im doing long cycle and not cycling with him. I called up the clinic but dr loh din indicate in my case notes. Had emailed him to check...hopefully he replies. Thks babe!

Congrats to all who BFP. I've an eventful cycle this time round. Just started my suppression jab and my gal fell sick with bronchitis and I get it from her too... Recovered n started stim n my FIL passed away. His funeral just ended. Went for scan n was told my doc will be away n procedure will be done by another doctor.... The worst now? Went for my scan and I have a polyp inside, cannot do ET!!!!! :(

Hi I take TSB medicine and also my multi vit and minerals... I snack on brazil nuts weeks before I start on my cycle all the way till past my first scan post BFP.
I have done two IVF cycle with TSB and SGH, both cycles are similar and my diet are similar too... both cycles are BFP at span of about 10 months.

Can I know what multi vit and minerals you take?

Did a early BT today to give it a closure instead of agonizing. As expected it's negative...:( all the best to those still in 2ww or going to do ET. Will be starting a fresh cycle next mth.

Summerreef: you managed to do yr BT today?

Hi Knottie, I am sorry to hear about that. But I tot ur blood test is next week. Isn't it a bit early to do the blood test?
Do take care. Don't give up. Try again when you are ready.

Hi ecym,
Can I check what multi vit and minerals you take?

Hugs... :(

Going for long protocol or short one next month?
Not sure if u try, but can consider to do endo scratching...
Usually done at D21 of menses cycle...
Going for short. Dr explained that long and short no difference. They are some pple that are put on long is for the center to manage the load. Previously I was on long. Remembered that it was a really long process. The thots of going through the jabs and scans again... :(

Did a early BT today to give it a closure instead of agonizing. As expected it's negative...:( all the best to those still in 2ww or going to do ET. Will be starting a fresh cycle next mth.

Knottie.. Wat is you beta?

Hi Knottie, I am sorry to hear about that. But I tot ur blood test is next week. Isn't it a bit early to do the blood test?
Do take care. Don't give up. Try again when you are ready.
Yap it was supposed to be next Monday but decided to go early. It's D14 after ET so it's ok. Hcg is less than 1.2 so it's a confirm negative

Going for short. Dr explained that long and short no difference. They are some pple that are put on long is for the center to manage the load. Previously I was on long. Remembered that it was a really long process. The thots of going through the jabs and scans again... :(
knottie, hugz. If ur bt is next wk, not too early to cfm bfn? Hav u tried short cycle b4? I think got diff for most ppl, some suited for long and some short. I cannot do short, results like shit. All the best next mth!

Yap it was supposed to be next Monday but decided to go early. It's D14 after ET so it's ok. Hcg is less than 1.2 so it's a confirm negative

@knottie.. Don't give up yet cos your actual Bt is on Monday... Do you have spotting now? If no, you wait and see on Monday BT again... Sometime too early cannot detect...

Hi Yim!

No leh the briefing is to tell u what exactly to expect procedures and cost. After which u have to book an appt with a social worker to soThe counseling for more emotional support. We skip the latter cos hubby didn't have leave till sept...:)

Is the counseling compulsory before we start IVF? Am going for briefing tmrw morning with Dr Matthew Lau

knottie, hugz. If ur bt is next wk, not too early to cfm bfn? Hav u tried short cycle b4? I think got diff for most ppl, some suited for long and some short. I cannot do short, results like shit. All the best next mth!
No never tried short cycle before. Doc told me it's the same

@knottie.. Don't give up yet cos your actual Bt is on Monday... Do you have spotting now? If no, you wait and see on Monday BT again... Sometime too early cannot detect...
I think the hcg result is reliable. Unless it's a reading of 10 then it's a borderline call. I guess I just have to move in with life.

I think the hcg result is reliable. Unless it's a reading of 10 then it's a borderline call. I guess I just have to move in with life.

@knottie... Yes the HCG result is reliable but you are early to go for your BT. Don't give up hope.. Can I know why you go for your early BT? Becos of spotting? Normally ladies who go for early BT is becos they have spotting red... If you do not spotting then you shld go on Monday again to have you BT check as you know HCG will increase day by day...

Hello No

hello knottie, u got spotting today? I think u took the bt too early, cos I have spotting than I went did a early BT, after 3 BT, I am preggy, don't give up, the hcg increases day by day.....early bt can't dedect....

Miracle I'm sure your eggies are at optimal already. 2 eggies at 17.5 right? Altho I was scanned with 23 eggs on Mon, I believe 5 couldn't mature for today's ER.

I always get my timing for trigger in room 4 before I leave. Do call kkh if you don't receive the call soon.

Yah that male doc said "ur eggs are ready " .... I called liao ...asked me to go down today 12 midnight. .win liaozzz

Hi ladies, me on medicated FET. today is my day 15 but my lining is only 7 :(. Doc increased my dosage. I must go for scanning this Friday I am quite worried. Is there any sucess stores with slow growth of lining?slow growth of lining means not good blood circulation to uterus right?

Thank you for the well wishes ladies.

Anyone bfped with d2 transfer?

I forgot who told me 3 blasto transfer may not be "legal" here. I wanted to clarify with Dr Sadhana this morning but I was lying on the operating table and forgot all about it :p Shall ask this friday.

Miracle my previous trigger shot was also midnight. Zzz.

Janices sounds pretty drama indeed. Hope you're feeling better after the whole funeral thing.

So what's next for you? Have to stop the stim and remove the polpys first?

Thank you for the well wishes ladies.

Anyone bfped with d2 transfer?

I forgot who told me 3 blasto transfer may not be "legal" here. I wanted to clarify with Dr Sadhana this morning but I was lying on the operating table and forgot all about it :p Shall ask this friday.

Miracle my previous trigger shot was also midnight. Zzz.
Me! 2 days transfer.. 3 is legal as long as u are above 37 with history of unsuccessful pregnancy or ivf.. But do take note that I have mentioned before that if all 3 implant, then it's not going to be healthy for babies.. Dr will give u the option to kill one of it.. If u want to stay with twins..

Redvel, I did D2 transfer and bfped. I'll continue stim and do ER. Next mth see how's the polyp, if still there need to do DNC then FET. The problem is I dun hv many embroyos :/

Now I dunno what's next for me already... Hopefully everything goes smoothly from now on. Hub said it may be a blessing in disguise since now is 7th mth.

Me! 2 days transfer.. 3 is legal as long as u are above 37 with history of unsuccessful pregnancy or ivf.. But do take note that I have mentioned before that if all 3 implant, then it's not going to be healthy for babies.. Dr will give u the option to kill one of it.. If u want to stay with twins..

Doesn't sound fun on the killing part :( Really have to evaluate our options and risks.

Last year I trsf 2 blasto even I had history of failed cycles before that. This year I did d2 trsf n bfp.
Tik for pte practise they usually will blasto if got 8 or more fertilised embryos if less than tat they won't take risk to blasto in case none left on d5..

Hi just popping by....dr jerry was still not very popular during my 1st fresh with him. Try to google successful rate under his hands but what I find are negative and some even change doc after fail cycle with him hehehe. Those were the days...google and worried so much during my 1st ivf attempt. But I like his style. Positive smiley everything seems ok type. Thou my fresh didn result in a BfP with him I decided to stick with him for my fet afterall I been with him since day 1 I went kkh for gynae check. My fet was successful and it give me a pair of twins now halfway through my pregnancy. Thank god I didn change doc. After that I saw alot of successful ivf under him...guess he is getting more popular now too :) he is indeed a very nice doc. I still remember my fet falls on a sat and he is not working. He came hospital in his own clothes and one leg was limping think injure.

Baby dusts to all in their tww and about to start their ivf journey...your turn will come soon :)

Ya loh.. Dr Zou mentioned that one of her patient thought her chance quite low.. So transfer 3.. In the end.. To her surprise.. All implant.. One of the babies is weak and stop heartbeat at 6mths I think.. And she has to take antibiotics to avoid the dead baby from affecting the 2 healthy babies.. She has pre-mature delivery for her twins..

Hi just popping by....dr jerry was still not very popular during my 1st fresh with him. Try to google successful rate under his hands but what I find are negative and some even change doc after fail cycle with him hehehe. Those were the days...google and worried so much during my 1st ivf attempt. But I like his style. Positive smiley everything seems ok type. Thou my fresh didn result in a BfP with him I decided to stick with him for my fet afterall I been with him since day 1 I went kkh for gynae check. My fet was successful and it give me a pair of twins now halfway through my pregnancy. Thank god I didn change doc. After that I saw alot of successful ivf under him...guess he is getting more popular now too :) he is indeed a very nice doc. I still remember my fet falls on a sat and he is not working. He came hospital in his own clothes and one leg was limping think injure.

Baby dusts to all in their tww and about to start their ivf journey...your turn will come soon :)
Yes! I agree! When I see him again after my bfp.. He apologize for not being there for transfer.. I feel that he is a very dedicated dr.. But I think he is very busy.. He look so tire every time I see him.. Are you going to be delivered under him?

I am also under Dr Jerry. For my 1st fresh cycle in KKH, i did a d2 transfer and bfp with a prince. This time round my 2nd fresh cycle, it was a d3 transfer and I am really grateful that I BFP as well. Dr Jerry is indeed a nice doctor. He was recommended to me by Dr Loh before he left for TMC. I am really glad to be under him. :)

Hello No

hello knottie, u got spotting today? I think u took the bt too early, cos I have spotting than I went did a early BT, after 3 BT, I am preggy, don't give up, the hcg increases day by day.....early bt can't dedect....
Start cramping and spotting on Monday evening and became worse this morning. Congrats on your pregnancy! Enjoy the process...

I'm with Dr Jerry and he is a nice man. Did my first fresh with him in 2012 and he came me my boy and now his lucky fingers gave me twins due in feb.

I'm def going to deliver with him via c sect as I'm very comfortable with his style. He is a good doc who is very busy. And another thing I like about him is, he always replies his emails very quickly.

Redvel, I did D2 transfer and bfped. I'll continue stim and do ER. Next mth see how's the polyp, if still there need to do DNC then FET. The problem is I dun hv many embroyos :/

Now I dunno what's next for me already... Hopefully everything goes smoothly from now on. Hub said it may be a blessing in disguise since now is 7th mth.
janices, still have time b4 et. Maybe the polyp will disappear? I rem having a 2cm growth somewhere during my D2 scan but it disappeared few days later. Dun worry! Some drs believed that fet will hav better success rates, so may be a blessing in disguise! Now focus on taking in more protein for er, jiayou!

Nope hope42014 I chose June tan as
My private gynae in end cause scare he very busy. Ivf centre, clinic d then tps see preggy women and plus his many conference and research and lecture outside. But I will never forget what he have given me :) so thankful for him.

Now that I see so many twins successful under his hands :)

I'm with Dr Jerry and he is a nice man. Did my first fresh with him in 2012 and he came me my boy and now his lucky fingers gave me twins due in feb.

I'm def going to deliver with him via c sect as I'm very comfortable with his style. He is a good doc who is very busy. And another thing I like about him is, he always replies his emails very quickly.
Ginger, are u seeing tsb as well? Today she told me one strike twins under Jerry tan so wondering is she referring to u?

Start cramping and spotting on Monday evening and became worse this morning. Congrats on your pregnancy! Enjoy the process...

Hi knottie,
I also same AF really came 1 day n gone, I et two embryo n now successful with one, how many embryo u had et? Don't give up hope.....its still too early to do the hcg now......

Ya evening slot is horrible wait, I tried once n surrender .I always choose 1plus timing, b the 1st few to See her.
Btw I only took her herbs till er. I did told her my concerns that I dun want disrupt my 2ww, she was fine w it but prefer I start taking 2nd week 2ww which I didn't follow. Really up to u cos last cycle I bfp without taking her herbs but short lived. So she understand how I feel. This cycle when spotting on bt day , she sent me home immediately to brew her an tai yao after taking my pulse.

Ya evening slot is horrible wait, I tried once n surrender .I always choose 1plus timing, b the 1st few to See her.
Btw I only took her herbs till er. I did told her my concerns that I dun want disrupt my 2ww, she was fine w it but prefer I start taking 2nd week 2ww which I didn't follow. Really up to u cos last cycle I bfp without taking her herbs but short lived. So she understand how I feel. This cycle when spotting on bt day , she sent me home immediately to brew her an tai yao after taking my pulse.
During my fresh.. No herbs till ET for my case.. During stim no herbs cos she said too much for me liao.. Unless my eggs growth and lining no good.. But mine was ok.. Only ET i start taking her herbs.. But i took wrong sequence.. Should be drink 2 rest 1.. But i go drink 2 rest 2.. kena scoldng from her after that :p

It's really individual, end day we just want to See bfp result...so just follow her advise n ur instinct bah.. but she quite nice to response to my watsapp when I was hospitalized asking me stopped taking her an tai yao for time being till I discharge n stop all the progesterone jabs.

It's really individual, end day we just want to See bfp result...so just follow her advise n ur instinct bah.. but she quite nice to response to my watsapp when I was hospitalized asking me stopped taking her an tai yao for time being till I discharge n stop all the progesterone jabs.
Ya.. I agree.. This coming FET i'll listen to her agin.. Trial and error.. If still no good news maybe next round must try to switch things abit..
Ya.. I agree with you.. She's actually quite prompt in her watsapp reply on advises hor..

janices, still have time b4 et. Maybe the polyp will disappear? I rem having a 2cm growth somewhere during my D2 scan but it disappeared few days later. Dun worry! Some drs believed that fet will hav better success rates, so may be a blessing in disguise! Now focus on taking in more protein for er, jiayou!
I think the poly grow n quite big now. The thing is I dun hv many follicles and will not yield lots of eggs

Knottie - hugs... Sorry.

Yea did my BT ytd and it was a negative as expected. I'll be going for another try probably sometime next year.

We jiayou together okie! :)

Back