IVF/ICSI Support Group

Yoyo angelxuan n Ching!! Thanks dearies

Ching, Jia yo. I m showering, sprinkling, dusting, coating n soaking u with tons of bb dusts!!! Gambete girl!!

Ching, jia you! Enjoy life while waiting for the stork to deliver to u
happy.gif

I just returned to work this month. Really not easy coping with 2 kids n work.

Anybody did long cycle at kkh?
With lucrin, will it cause spotting?
If af come before the scheduled baseline scan n bt, we shld push forward the appt?

I didn't do long under KKH but was on long under Dr Loh previously. It didn't cause spotting for me. As long as your AF comes, I think u just go down as planned.

Lin, I did spot for half a day before it became full flow. Usually kk plan the baseline scan on cd 7 or 8, I doubt it can be pushed forward.

Mine was on cd 8 of the cycle. When's urs?

Sunstillshines...I received ur PM..thank u very much....I will be gg to Dr zhao tmr...i know it's more ex but..I would like to give it a shot...

Eskimobaby..thanks for ur feedback on Dr zhao too...I will give it a try..cos i also dun like the rush in Dr zou...I prefer less stress...

How are u all sisters?

ok im in liao after the migration. So troublesome need to log in to read post. last time one page can read alot of posts, now each time need to click. haiyah m!

ok im in liao after the migration. So troublesome need to log in to read post. last time one page can read alot of posts, now each time need to click. haiyah m!

I seriously hate this new forum lah! then I have a long battle with password issue now got it reset & wanna change tell me existing password is incorrect!!

Hello ladies! Wah the new forum looks so bright and cheery.. Haha.. But really v troublesome leh..

Im halfway through my 2ww! Started my oil shots today @ the GP.. No more inserts for the next 10 days till BT!

can someone pls advise is this new migration cannot be viewed through samsung hp? i have problem with reading forum through hp. :(

Hi Ladies,

Finally after so many tries, managed to log in... sure not user friendly...

May I confirm if we are supposed to drink immunocal and eat brazil nuts throughtout the pregnancy?

Yue: You can mix the immunocal with juice if you want. As long as the temperature is not warm or hot. I mixed mine with mango juice or milo at room temperature. Better avoid cold drinks ya.

Baby step, I tried but my heart just feel like got blocked.. I need to toss and turn on the bed for about an hour before I can sleep!

Hmm.. Maybe do some activities to take ur mind off this.. Go jalan jalan with hubby.. Or watch funny videos like running man.. Tell urself if u think too much u will be tensed and stressed.. Ur embies want a relaxed environment...

Must jy ok.. Everyday as it steps closer to BT I also start to think more but I always try to snap myself out of it but watching running man and laughing myself silly.. I try not to second guess the symptoms or twitches I have.. Although it is vv difficult la.. So I know what u mean..

Jiayou ok! When are you expecting FET to be done?

I usually mix immunocal with room temp water w milo or almond powder; the latter is better tho. I am not sure if mango juice is good idea cos I had been advised no pineapple, papaya and mango during 2ww before.

I have 1 box of 30packets of immunocal to let go at $50, usual price is $109. Expiry in sept 13 hence would be suitable for those starting Ivf, already start stimulation or in 2ww. Email me at [email protected].

Ladies: Am in a fix now. Next af is expected on 10 aug. Prof gave me duphaston to take for a week before af to ensure af reports. But I got work travel on the week of 12 aug. My af is a monster and I certainly don't wanna travel with her. Can I start duphaston earlier or on the expected week of af to delay the cycle? Anyone got experience after how many days of stopping duphaston af reports?
Hi Mesara
For me, most of time after I stopped duphaston, my AF reports on the 3rd day.
However, there was once that my AF reports 12 days after i stopped,
and once AF reports on the 5th day after I started duphaston, supposed to take for 10 days, thus was asked to stop duphaston.
If you would be travelling, better to start taking your duphaston towards the end of your trip so that your AF won't report early.

Dear all,
I'm restarting another round of FET, on the 8th day of my cycle,
went for scan today and all seems well as per gynae, lining at 8mm.
going for scan again on Thursday and gynae says if all is well, transfer estimated to be on next Monday 5th August.
may i know what is immunocal for?
is this the immunocal?
immunocal-poudre-soluble-30-sachets-10g.jpg

may i know how much it costs in Singapore?
anyone taking Blackmores Conceive Well plus Immunocal?
started to take Blackmores Conceive Well 2.5 weeks ago, can i take chicken essence at the same time?
wonder if it was the Conceive Well, my AF this round was very little, totally no backache or cramps.

Hihi everyone ...

I'm new yet not so new...

Just started my fresh cycle after a 5 yrs break... Feels like I need a refresher course again :p

Need some tips on how to prevent OHSS and recommendation for good TCM in the east doing acupuncture.

Used to be under Dr Zou (AMK) but seems that her queue is too long ...I cannot afford the wait :(

Reddesk: really mango juice is a no no? Oh dear! I was told to drink mango juice... Thanks for highlighting that to me.

Yue: sorry for the wrong info. To be safe, drink immunocal as per reddesk's advice :)

Hihi everyone ...

I'm new yet not so new...

Just started my fresh cycle after a 5 yrs break... Feels like I need a refresher course again :p

Need some tips on how to prevent OHSS and recommendation for good TCM in the east doing acupuncture.

Used to be under Dr Zou (AMK) but seems that her queue is too long ...I cannot afford the wait :(

You can take Immunocal or take egg whites to ease bloatedness.

Not sure who else in the east... I changed to Dr Zhao at Raffles hospital as Dr Zou's queue is too long.

I usually mix immunocal with room temp water w milo or almond powder; the latter is better tho. I am not sure if mango juice is good idea cos I had been advised no pineapple, papaya and mango during 2ww before.

I have 1 box of 30packets of immunocal to let go at $50, usual price is $109. Expiry in sept 13 hence would be suitable for those starting Ivf, already start stimulation or in 2ww. Email me at [email protected].

Chris, I have pm you. :D

You can take Immunocal or take egg whites to ease bloatedness.

Not sure who else in the east... I changed to Dr Zhao at Raffles hospital as Dr Zou's queue is too long.

Sunstillshines... I went to dr Zhao today ...and I liked it ! I also can sleep during the session and I was thinking why so fast ....haha....I signed for the package too....btw any idea why they charge a first consultation ? I Thot the package includes Liao ? But the medicine was like so many !

Sunstillshines... I went to dr Zhao today ...and I liked it ! I also can sleep during the session and I was thinking why so fast ....haha....I signed for the package too....btw any idea why they charge a first consultation ? I Thot the package includes Liao ? But the medicine was like so many !

Hi Budian,

May I know how much is dr zhao's package?

The package includes the acupuncture sessions and medicine?

May I have her contact?

Thanks!

Back