IVF/ICSI Support Group

Daffer .. Big hugzz ..I noe it's veryhard ..Let's jia you n emerge better for the nxt round !!

The recent aug cycle me n hubby also place sme hope but negative .. now trying hard to bu my body for fet !! Don't give up .. There will b light at end of the tunnel ..

Laki gal, can u pm me instead? Cos I had pm u twice n seems like u r not receiving it. Thks.

Daffer, hugz. Stay positive n jia you.

Thank ladies for all your well wishes! U gals are my energy boosters. No food n drink...but got energy boosters
happy.gif

Daffer

Hugssss......I was also sad when my 2nd cycle failed but now I am more relax and not so stress. Now trying to take good care of my health and come back stronger.

Don't dishearten , all of us went thru the same situation and all come back stronger to fight this battle again.

We all jiayou, jiayou.......

Babyjourney,
Thanks for you hugs... I m trying very hard to shhh away the negative thoughts lo
happy.gif

Daffer,
Dun be dishearten, take a break and take time to tiao your body. Try again when u r mentally & physically ready
happy.gif

i1bb,
I also stopped seeing dr.zhao after my failed cycle. Coz I feel that I hv been putting a lot of weight after taking the TCM. Maybe too 'bu' ba :p
U hv cm this cycle is good la. That could means ur hormone is back to normal ma...dr.zhao mentioned this to me before
Btw, pm u abt Bkk
happy.gif

I'm at rm 7 next to u but I didn't see u lah. I saw fm the list a lady at rm 8 doing procedure at 12:30pm so I guess it's u.

daffier> hugs.. hope u come back strong..

babysmurf> i also think u can see yr gynae to eat some medic and take mc to rest.. aft yr flu recover u can take vit c regularly to up yr immune system. it wont work if u are having flu now

Bigbear> nice talking to u too... Sorry couldn't talk long as need to start drinking water to prepare ET. Relax ok... And I want to tell u something ... After talking to u for juz awhile I forgotten ur name Liao...ha ha ha....

I'm done with ET... My embryo is united with me. Nurse ask me to keep talking to him/her..:)
Bigbear is still resting at recovery ward... Still not awake yet...

ching,
don't be disheartened. i went for my 3rd fet and also my last cos left with 3 embies. thaw all 3 and 2 made it, the other one disintegrated by itself. went through 2 fets before this already and thought my embies didn't survive thaw very well and most likely also low chance. already thought abt going for another fresh cycle but who knows 3rd and last fet let me strike... so u never know when it will happen... every try is a chance so jia you!
happy.gif

Sade, asiafighter, thanks fof sending me the email....

Hi sade, i think i didnt rvcd the yoga link, can u resend to me? Thanks!!!

Eskimobaby,
My case is different lo. All the doctors also dunno why I cannot bfp. Womb, lining, embryo everytime also looked swee swee but still bfn. For your case, u had bfp on ur 1st fresh, so not a problem to bfp again. Dr.zhao used to tell me that she's not so worry for her patients whom hv gave birth before...
I think I might see Angela for her advice before my FET. See is there anyway to check on my problem or anyway to increase my chances or not.
Thanks for ur encouragement ya! I will try to stay strong! You also eat well & rest well ya!

Hi there,

any one tried the accu from TMC's TCM unit
they have a package for 6 session.

IVF
2 sessions before egg retrieval
2 sessions on day of embryo transfer
2 sessions after embryo transfer

wondering if its good and how much this cost?

Bigbear, thanks! my hubby ask me go hols but I dunno y not in e mood.. Yes, maybe mentally I'm weak.. Yest go hospital for blood test feel tired when I think of e whole process..

Bigbear, thanks! update us on how many embbies you have!! Bless you with more embbies!! We are your mental support!!

Riana, thanks! Yes nowadays I dun fall asleep as I used to..

Laki gal thanks! U got how many embbies? All of us pray for you and your embbies!!
actually we not doing it very often.. Maybe low sex drive??

Ravene, thanks! You are very positive. My hubby also very sad..

Dreambear, thanks! I tell myself all the positive tgs but stil feel very down.. Is it normal?

Sade, thanks! Thinking which way to go from here after advice fr my ex colleague who is BFP on Monday..

Asiafighter, thanks! I know I still got Cycle 2, Cycle 3, FET to hope for which is already more hope for sisters who went through their 3rd Cycle.. But my tears keep on rolling down when I am alone and when I'm typing this.. Am I normal?

Ching, thanks! I got the same surname as you! Yes tiao body a bit for next year cycle..

Leor thanks! Hope I will be ready by the next cycle..

Lin, thanks! hope I will be strong but dunno where to draw my strength from..

SunnieHope, thanks! Yes, maybe that is what I'm lacking.. Faith..

Tahope, please rest more and we look forward to your updates and good news!!

Babysmurf, do take care!!

Bigbear n Tahope, you two are so cute and friendly to meet up and talkz! Guess we really fel close in this forum!!

Check wi you all, will the next mth menses be back to normal cycle days? Cos it was a bit delayed this mth due to the ivf cycle..

I actually gif Bigbear a surprise knock & entered her rm..hope she don't mind my surprise visit...hee hee

Be strong daffier ... Rest for the time being & try again... Mine is 3rd fresh & I'm still hoping for the best. JY.

lin, my doc had a hunch as I bfn with blastocysts that he and embryologist said were textbook perfect, so he guess could be immune related/blood clotting issues. There are bloodtests to confirm, but I didn't want to do, i thought might as well try the aspirin n prednisolone.

Tahope n big bear, congrats for entering the 2ww. Don't stress, eat well and hope to hear good news! I think durian can start eating after ET, just make sure not too heaty for your body..

daffier> its normal, give yrself some time.. remember u are human with emotions.. going for holiday is a good way to start positive thoughts again.. planning for holiday and looking forward to holiday can divert yr thots.. most important be good to yrself..

SunnieHope, Asiafighter, thank ladies!

Tahope, I am getting ready to go home. Nice meeting u and Thank for coming over to chat with me
happy.gif
U rest well for these few days as it is crucial. What supports are u given?

Daffier, is difinitely good to give yourself a break. Is so sweet of your hubby to suggest a holiday. Going thr ivf is a v difficult stage and tell yourself you are already a strong girl to go thr it, give yourself a pat!

Dr extracted 8 eggs, hope all will fertilize...hee a bit greedy

Congrats bigbear,tahope!

aren't you girl with KK? how come got room number one? *scratch head!*

Tahope, you got to rest in the room after ET?

Bigbear, mon ET? they are doing D5 transfer? which mean your eggs are good
happy.gif

Daffier

We are all human being. U are of course normal and if u didnt feel anything then u r abnormal
happy.gif
. Going thru ivf is not easy esp emotionally and physically.
At least u still have snow bb, so Tiao your body and rest a bit or go holiday (the best) then come back again.

Back