IVF/ICSI Support Group

melodi- haha you provide comic relief ah. you say 奇迹 disappeared after you received ur maths results..but when i think abt it, it's also 奇迹 we made it so far in our ivf journey and are at where we are today...some couldn't start due to low ovarian reserve, abort half way due to OHSS etc...and it's a blessing we have the support of our DH, j03's dh even went geylang to buy durian orh =p...
cells multiply on their own everyday.. they can thrive on their own,even without support.. so melodi, ur embbies are still growing inside you, any fragments will be self fixed, it's nature way of surviving.

ron- u are deep man... u scrutinize ur body to that extent? jus guessing, cld it be due to the pregnly jabs?

j03- mine's is 77..guess it fine as pass mark is 30. thks for clarifying on the cell thing. any idea on the name of the nurse? coz i learnt to look for nurse who are experienced.. i called last time asking can take certain fiber for constipation, then first nurse said.. if it says suitable for pregnant pple, can take lor... *faint*.coz the prob was instruction manual doesn't say. i called 2nd time, another nurse said she'll look up a guidebook on medicine and revert..so far more experienced ones are noora/miss tan/sara/geraldine/twinkle =)

i dun take vinegar coz it's sour for the stomach.. more for my gastrics...dunnoe for the rest of the girls?

but the steam dumpling dun take too much k, coz it has the garlic shoots chopped up right (the green pieces).. garlic/onion causes gas/bloat...but i think can still take some ba... =)

Thanks clb, oh I do not know the fragmentation can be fixed :p ya hor you r correct. I have a chance to come to this stage is a miracle already although no eggs left for FET. Ya DH also buy durians twice for me to eat. Hee should be thankful
happy.gif

Ok I eat 4 steamed dumplings later with little bit of vinegar can le to play safe :p

Hi clb
Hee.. Thks for praising my hb...;) woah.. We very similar hor.. Even p bt also abt same..;) ok.. Heres the link i tok abt this morning... Think jt ever post before? http://www.ivf.ca/calcu2.htm

Oh.. U steady.. Know the nurse names.. I didnt even bother to know.. Hee.. Only know by their faces.. Hmm.. I didnt asks the nurse name just now woah.. But i think her explanation really good and sweet voice.. Not same person call u just now ma? She almost speak mandrain to me..;)

Hi jt
Will u still go for bt next wk? How r u? Has the spot stop?

Hi melodi
Tomorow ur turn to go p bt hor?

Hi J03 - I will go for early bt tomorrow... think it's AF already la... as u said before, if the embbies not healthy before to know now than later....

j03- guess i'm "infamous" there.. coz the few days after ET, kept vomiting and stuff, kept calling them to ask qns... today, 2 of the nurses immediately said out my full name during registration, before i opened my mouth .abit paiseh as usually i like to keep low profile one..hee. i was "forced" to rem their names out of the need for their assistance..no, i think a non-chinese called me. thks for the link =)

j03-enjoy ur family excursion! =)

jt- hugz.. get it over and done with early tomor morn.. u will still have HL till next tue?

Ron: sorry to hear on ur result. Be strong and positive. Im sure Fet will be bfp. Huggz.

JT: be strong. Sometimes AF does not mean not pregnant. May mean one embryo is vanishing but another may still be there. I remember when I did IVF sometime back, I had bleeding at 8 weeks pregnant. But when they did scan, realized that one embryo was vanishing but the other was still there so dun give up hope u may still be bfp. As for fet they will scan ur uterus lining n when it is of the required measurement they will plan ET. No so tedious compared to ivf. May I ask whAt grades were ur embryos? Where u on complete bedrest?
Joanne: I'm a tutor at home so work at my own time
happy.gif

Hi bluenosebear - yes it's me! *waves*
last round of IUI failed so moving on to IVF. Just waiting for the next af to show. How are u?

Leith - yay we may end up cycling together. Will be on short protocol.

Ron sorry to hear about this. Have a good rest and then fight on!

<font color="0000ff">Dear JT &amp; Ron,</font>

Keep strong &amp; jiayou ya!!! I am sure we will all have a happy ending from this journey, just that some journeys are longer, some are shorter, but we will get there!

<font color="0000ff">Dear all,</font>

DH had work today, postponed my appt to see Dr Zou to tmr at 730pm. Probably just seeing her, no accu. Anyone also going tmr?

Looking forward to the weekend
happy.gif

Hi clb - My HL till next Tue. So will be back to work on Wed.. At least still have 5 days to cool down....

Hi Itjabi - Thanks for your encouragement. Shall see how's the bt tomorrow... Better dont pin too much hope or else will be more disappointed tomorrow. As i always said, it's god's will. I transfered 1 Grade 5 and 1 Grade 4. Went home straight after ET. No complete bed rest but I rested on bed/sofa etc...

Hi MMS - Yes. We will all be strong and face the challenges together. Jiayou to all !!

Hi ltijabi
Thks so much for the link..;) u try before and quality good? Hmm.. Is it overseas site? Use wht forwarder? Sorry for soo many questions.. Can pm me the other shopping link so i can explore tomorow? Hee.. Greedy me.. Thk u gal..

Hi clb
Not family excusion lah.. Just me and hb..hee.. Back feel more relax.. Good to go out for awhile..;)

Hi jt
Whts ur other 8 embroye grade? Hope there is a miracle for u tomorow..;)

Joanne: I tried spekkies. Not bad. Service quite good. Alyssandra the clothes r nice. They got beautiful dresses. The other one I haven't tried yet though. What is forwarder? When is ur bt?

Hi, Ron, hw's yr laksa? Aft yr laksa &amp; plenty of self-pampering, chin up, k? Jiayou..
Hi, melodi,
U so nice.. Stil rank the best mixing partner for immunocal..
:). I very jialat.. I mixed immunocal with HL strawberry milk as wat j03 recommended.. Nice.. But I can stil taste abit of the immunocal.. So nw I mix with HL choc milk.. All immunocal taste covered.. :p hopefuli one cup of choc milk a day is ok.. :p.. But u mix 2 packets in a cup of milk? Wldnt it b lumpy? I m mixing 1 packet olreadi find it hard to dissolve fulli.. So I juz gulp some lumps dwn..

Queenie,I mixed it with F&amp;N magnolia strawberry milk. Taste alright to me maybe the strawberry for F&amp;N taste thicker ba. Yes, it would be lumpy initially but I usually mixed them in a big cup with a fork. After it gets lumpy, i will leave it there for a short while. Then I will stir the mixture again, this time it will be easier. I notice it will get dissolve faster in this way if you soak immunocal a while in the mixture. Hee...can try it.

Ron, laksa nice? Yes, pamper yourself and have a good sleep tonight.
happy.gif

ron - jiayou, dont give up! go for retail therapy and go for good food ..

queenie, yes, i go twice a week, normally tue &amp; sat.. haha ok will say hi to you.. hopefully i will not recongise the wrong person!

Hi valteen
Bt tomorow is for joanne tan.. Wish her the best... Btw,Hi.. Nice to see u here again..;) so u r ready for next step? JY woah..

Hi queenie
Do u get the shaker? Me use shaker and shake hard then no lump..;)

Clb, how is vomiting? Getting better? Will it be due to nausea make you vomit? You can try to eat dried ginger, it should be able to help, you can get it from ntuc.

Melodi, miracle will happen again to you, you are in 2ww already a miracle for you, remember you are so worry everyday during stimulation stage, and now you are far far infront of me. Jiayou girl.

J03 waiting for your bb dust.

Jt and Ron hugs again, I need to wait for two cycles before i can go for ET, i think yours shd be the same, so maybe we can be cycle buddy again?

Thk u moo... I will to pour u tons of bbdust if bfp but now still early to say.. But as u progress to 2nd wk of 2ww, the stress level always climbs up.. Keep tell myself to relax and deep breath.. Yesterday very touch when hb sayang my tummy and say "guai guai".. Then i asks him if bfp, we just celebrate and thats all.. If bfn, we will plan for a short trip to resort area to rest, spa etc.. Glad that he didnt give me stress and say all leave to god now.. Else i will be more stressful..;)

Hi qingwei
Is 1 immouncal to 1 yakult but u may need to find alternative if u need to drink more than 1pkt per day as if 3 pkt and 2 yakult per day, think is quite ex to use yakult.. Milk or orange juice are more economical..;)

Good morning gals
TGIF but me very sad as going back to work on Monday le.. End of holiday...;( at same time, hope can divert my attention not to think too much...

Hi jt
How r u? Spotting stop? Bt done? All the best to ur bt today.. Wish there is miracle for u..;) bfp bfp..

Morning gals :D

Moo, hug &amp; thanks :D but yesterday I cannot control my emotional and breakdown n cry for 1, 2 hr at night. Now tummy also don't feel quite good. I really regret but hopefully my embbies can forgive me.
sad.gif
being woman really not easy.

Qingwei, the max yakult I used with immunocal is 1.5 bottle. Usually is one bottle and add water to it so that I can mix easier. I added 3 packets to yakult with water before. Still taste ok
happy.gif

Morning All Sistas,

friday is here....Weekend is just a smell away...Enjoy ur weekend..

Joanne T: hope to hear gd news from ur BT...Miracles may happen...;-)

Mill: Can u activate ur pm...I will give a contact I know who can do prenatal massage..;-)

Ron: How are you now? I feel sad for the crappy news. You are not accepting pm. pm me if you need someone to talk to. You stay in MP? I am staying a few bus stop from there. We can go to eat the Katong Laska behind Roxy Square.

You are not alone in this journey. We are all here for you.

Melodi: I read your previous post about the number of cells of the embbies. We cannot judge the embbies based on the number of cells. I know someone from this thread got a BFP with a 2-cells embbie. You have to take it easy. It is hard not to worry but tell yourself that you have done your best!

Sun, thanks. I think is my hormone causing all these breakdown. Yesterday too many things happened n at night when I thought can rest finally, my dog has a diarrhoea and steps from my room to living room. Feel ready tired when i have to help my mum cleaning up the place. When dh back home, have an argument with him too because he always not at home when I need him most. So suddenly feel sad and cry out. But after the cry, I feel better this morning. Hee but now worried what happened yesterday might affect my chances already. Stupid and silly hor :p

melodi-sayang..yup emo during this stressful period. ur dh is back from overseas? take some time over weekend to hang out together to detress.. i sorta in silent war with dh yesterday night over same thing.. he's not overseas, but works late.. come home also din talk to me.. jus go sleep within 1 hr..morn also he leaves for work b4 i wake up...haiz..i make noise, he says i'm stressing him.

oh u have dog ah... =)..i love dogs and cats...what breed is ur dog? i envy pple who keep pets..=P

Moo- tks... yup better. but still cant keep food down if eat too much.. so only eat 1/2 bowl qty kind... how is ur backache? AF reported?

ron- u stay marine parade? my mom stays near there too... i always go shop at marine parade..anyway... how was the food therapy session yesterday night? there's this small shop at corner of traffic junction, sells really nice chay kuay tiao and tofu goreng and laksa too.. u checked that out b4? it's opp the katong mall with cold storage inside (i cant rem name, now under reno to become some other building)
Jus go pamper urself today okie?

queenie, u taste the immunocal coz it din melt completely. it 's difficult to melt coz it's always floating on top..my personal mthd:
i'll first mix it with 1/2 cup of water first (dun add the yacult etc), keep stirring using a small metal spoon, and try to press the floating pieces to the side, then downwards...it wil melt when it's submerged, only after no more lumpy piece, then i'll add the milk or yacult etc..personally find it harder to stir when yacult is in the way.. it's jus my personal view =p.. Alternatively, i've trained my DH well to stir to perfection =)..he's the most energy conserving stirring machine .heee

qingwei, i used to drink 4 packs immunocal with 1 bottle yacult... when all lumpy pieces are dissolved... the taste is not that strong...i ever added Ensure strawberry milk powder with immunocal, tastes super great too =P.but Ensure milk powder is expensive..so i've stopped now..i read on forum ensure milk powder is good for girls TTC...

Melodi, Clb: yesterday my dh was very depressed over us for not having chidlren and also failed the ivf. He said that no one understand what he is going through and he has no outlet. I told him that I am going through the same as him.

It is true. No one understand what we are going through. I told him that we are not the only couple who is embarking on this difficult journey. I am very glad to have you all to pour out my sorrows and pain.

Sistas....Hmm I am reading all ur post...Lots of depressing mode and negativeness...

Well it's normal to feel upset and disappointed bah...We went tru so much and yet no result in the end...Time, Money, Effort, Mental &amp; Physical Emotions and many many more...Each failure will bring us closer to our success (that's wat I tink)...When embarking in IVF...1 thing we must remember and console ourself...We have done our best...But the end result is not in our hands but in HIS...Everything comes from him...

Tok to each other bah abt how both of u feel...move on from there....

We will succeed...We just need to be patient...Keep the strong faith...Stay positive and eventually all will work out...

Best go for break..enjoy each other company...if too stress...

DUn get so upset k dearies...Chin up..Cheer up...Our next journey will be a fruitful one..:)

sun- big hugz.. it actually more difficult for men to open up abt such things.. ur DH must have been feeling really upset abt it, maybe triggered by some other thing also? coz they usually keep it bottled inside. i ever asked him if he discussed this topic with his guy frens.. he said not a guy topic to start discussion on...did u have a good talk with him yest? its good he talks to u abt it.. mine jus keeps silent and really show black face..
Will you be trying FET soon...?

clb: yup one thing...nvr ever do...Regret wat had happened or done...We planned our LIFE...but HE is the one who decide whether it will work out or not...The Journey is tough...And at times it gets tougher..So we must endure...persevere...and stay strong with each other...;-)

didnt track the thread....so ask again, anyone interested in Herb Valley CoQ10., 60+12caps at around S$57-S$65? Shipping from Australia.

clb: DH was trigged by the numerous baby pic posting from his friend list in the FB. People who are younger than us and married later than us are poping here and there. He feels so hurt. I feels hurt too.
kao_cry.gif

I am quite scared over the next FET... over the result. I don't know if I can take it.

Back