IVF/ICSI Support Group

highhopes,
wolfberry and red dates tea is a very common drink for ladies during confinement. if u dun find it too heaty is good to drink more. but better if u can boil over the stove rather than just mix with hot water

Thanks Highhopes!
happy.gif

IVFBB
Yup am tiao~ with Dr Zou as well.. will be going down tomorrow for accu.. today abit tired..will rest at home..
happy.gif

I heard that there's sales at EYS now, dunno which outlet..anyone can advise?

highhopes, it is ok to drink wolfberry + red dates. U can add dried longan too if u wish to. But if u feel it is heaty then dun drink it everyday.

Grumpus - think my toes look gor yak now. Long time never pamper them. I used to file my soles in the shower, like put one leg on top of another. But think that will exert pressure. Cos file with wet and soap, think the effect is better leh. Maybe if i go to my neighbourhood one, i just bring my own face mask, so won't smell too much of the nail polish smell, hor?
happy.gif

btw, when then can take birds nest? Cordyceps leh? i was intending to go to si mah lu to buy cordeceps, and get them to grind it in powder form, and take one spoon powder everyday. Ok or not? and when u think can start?

Highhopes - when u do laundry, make sure don't stretch out to hang out clothes on poles type. During my 1st ivf with Thomson, the nurses specifically say dun do. Cos anything that uses abdominal muscles during this 2ww is not advisable. During my 2ww, i m more kiasu, i rest and sit for 10 days (but still move and walk walk in house or go out short walks)

TTCing- can take brazil nuts to help in lining. I also took manuka honey for overall well being, and also helps make the womb better environment.
happy.gif
which stage are u now?

the painkiller from GP is working, still having cramps but not as intense as wat I experience earlier. I was telling huby, now I know how pain labour contraction is cos is dunno how many thousand more times than wat I experience earlier hahaha. CARE actually ask me to go down to collect the painkiller, but I was in too much pain + huge jam at CTE I told them I'll just go take from GP

Winniepooh

Congrats on ur high fertilisation rate. Good luck for ur ET on Mon. BBdust to u.

Pinkaddict

Congrats on ur quality emmbies...wah G5 & G4...very good. Rest welll now that u r in ur 2ww ah. Must eat ur brazil nuts yah! BFPPPPPP hehe

IVFBB

Welcome sista

Highhopes

Dun worry, once its in ur uterus, it will not drop out. That's what my RE told me about the spermies that were injected into my uterus. ET i heard is similar to IUI procedure. only diff is ET inject emmbies n IUI inject spermies.

Now focus on BFP can liao. talk to ur embies every night yah. tell them to cling tight tight...bbdust to u

Ttccing- your ET is this Thursday? Means your ER is on tues? U took pregnyl jab? I m ok these days. Back to work after 2ww and must adjust abit. And be careful as well. My first scan is next week. M looking forward to it!! Yes still on an tai medi. Lotsa bbdust to u
happy.gif
happy.gif

<font color="0077aa">diana
Hw many days of puregon le? 15mm one got hw many? You increase your protein cos proteins help follicles to grow.
What did the dr say? Must u continue to jab till they reach 17-18mm?</font>

Flowers, thanks for telling us the embies won't swim out when we wee wee. Cos I hv the same worries as highhopes. This morning after ET, I dare not pass urine. I ren ren ren... Hahaha

Syrah, I had a pregnyl jab this morning and bring back 3 dosage of pregnyl for my dh to jab for me at home. They never give any oral support wor

Pinkaddict,
My support is the same as highhopes. It's progesterone inserts that we need to insert 3x a day. No jabs or oral support.

Winnie... We jia you together. Fully understand yr cramp cos I stil hv abit of feel now.

Highhopes, me after ET stil went for macdonald bf then go back ivfcentre for pregnyl jab leh. The nurse manager said eat bf liao then jab mah. Duno will I walk too much or not hor? Alot of confusion... hahaha silly me

Syrah, eeeee how come different huh? Do u know why? Everyday inserts 3 times ah? *stratching head*

Baby.. Thanks ya! Hopefully next year we can meet up for bb parade...kekeke

Goofie, I hope I continue to be same as u all the way til bfp!! High five!!!

pinkaddict - we jia you together! my cramps still quite bad now, gonna pop 2 painkiller after dinner

miracle - regret not asking to buy heatpad last nite! I never thought the cramp wil be this bad!!

my insert start yesterday, 2x a day. utrogestan tablet 3x a day start from tomorrow. mon after ET got BT, followed by thurs &amp; sat

Goofie,
bring a stool with u into the toilet. sit on the stool and file yr soles can or not? those kind of plastic stool u find at the coffee shop.
usually bird's nest, cordyceps etc herbs ppl will advise 4-5 mths preggie then start. 1st tri better to just keep it simple, dun too 'bu'. for my #1, that's wat i did, waited until abt 5mths, but for #2 cos was thro ivf, i started taking all these even before my cycle started so i just continued even after bfp.

TTCingBB,
for me i didn't really do that much preparation during cycle. i took black chicken soup with cordyceps and paosheng or bird's nest with pao sheng alternate once a wk. once in awhile take wolfberry + red dates tea. supplements wise i only took folic acid.
i'm not the best eg cos i really didn't do much.
some sistas here take stuff like manuka honey, royal jelly, COQ, brazil nuts, ensure milk etc etc

IVFBB,

i think i heard some sistas here mention that SF Loh very anti TCM 1. Just up ur protein intake n eat more brazil nuts loh. think chicken essence still can

Hugs tokkie, Sorry to hear about it. Take care ok?

Hi Ckk, long time no hear from you. U r my cycle buddy. Don't worry abt your AF not reporting. There are seniors here whom dun get their AF during stage 1 and still proceed to stage 2 and bfp. So its ok. When is your next scan?

Goofie, nope! Still in stage 1. Going for my scan and BT next week to see whether I am fully suppressed.

Winnie, Congrats! Great fertilization rate! Dr Zou says as long as can achieve 60% fertilization is good enuff. U r more than tt!!! Great!

YenYen, all the best to your FET!

Pinkaddict, hw is your ET? Hw many embryos frozen?? Sorry if I miss yr post cos too much posts and I din read every single one. Your support during 2ww is inserts or jabs?

To all the ladies, let's jiayou and jiayou!

Ladies, is it true tt during stage 1, AF is supposed to be lighter flow? Dr Zou ask me whether I experience lighter flow and to me it is still quite heavy lei. 2 days of heavy flow lei. Is this normal? Now am wondering whether I am fully suppressed? Argh...endless worries.

sesame oil,
i dun think it's true. the AF i got during suppression was much heavier than usual. i think it just depends on how thick yr lining was to begin with cos the suppression will cause the lining to break down until very thin, so if it was thick to begin with then AF will be heavier. makes sense?

sesame - thanks! I was expecting to hear half the numbers matured and around 15 to 16 fertilized. my AF during stage 1 still quite heavy and the cramps were bad too. but now the cramps I get is almost comparable to labour pain!

grumpus, really ar? Phew! I was still worried these few days lei but keep telling myself to be relaxed. Yes, it makes sense. Thanks again! U r such a dear!

winnie, u also heavy ar? Ok...I am not the only one...think I am normal after all. Haha...
Did u get the heat pads to ease the pain?

sesame - dun worry too much about the flow. I didn't get heat pad, when care call me this morning to report on the fertilization rate I shun bian ask wat other painkiller I can take. so I scuumb to see GP and get synflex instead of going all the way to care to get it. gonna pop 2 after dinner and hope I can have goodnite sleep

Sesame... Hellooooo! I hv 5 frozen n put 2 in lor. They gib me jab leh, mayb as ivfbb said cos I only hv 15 follicles so they gib me jab instead.

But anybody know why I keep passing urine huh? Machiam bladder v easily full. Izzit becos of pregnyl jab made me bloated?

Back