IVF/ICSI Support Group

Ya.. me too.. think doc prescribed according to ur body condition.. good luck! :)
Actually, i had failed my attemp last week. Scheduled to meet doctor only on coming May. Tried to gathered all the info to see what else I can do if I want to try again. Had failed 3 times last years, kind of giving up

Just wondering for those who are still i theit 2 ww.. Do u guys eat spicy food, i don mean like really spicy until u have to swallow a whole bottle of cold water..just spicy2,the ones where we can tolerate it..
Cause ive been craving spicy food all week and ate some mee hoon chilli taucu..now quote worried,anyway im on my 6dpt..

Just wondering for those who are still i theit 2 ww.. Do u guys eat spicy food, i don mean like really spicy until u have to swallow a whole bottle of cold water..just spicy2,the ones where we can tolerate it..
Cause ive been craving spicy food all week and ate some mee hoon chilli taucu..now quote worried,anyway im on my 6dpt..
Hi im 5dp3dpt. I try avoid spicy food. Only got 1 time ate a little bit of nasi lemak's chili

Hello! I think spice is ok. I took spice like mala, chili padi with my meals in my 2ww and I got my BFP :)

I think the doc did not say you cannot eat chili. Just no chinese herbs and raw food.

Hello! I think spice is ok. I took spice like mala, chili padi with my meals in my 2ww and I got my BFP :)

I think the doc did not say you cannot eat chili. Just no chinese herbs and raw food.
Thats what i thought too.. I read somewhere that abit spicy help blood circulation? Mehhh not sure how true..but the key is..not too be too stress out! Congrats on ur BFP..

Lets hope we all get good news soon...

I don’t have much symptoms except for a constantly bloated tummy, occasional “cramp” on the left side, constant thirst. Fatigue lo.

Hi all!

Good day to you. Does anyone know what is the waiting time for next available ivf with Prof Wong @NUH?

I understand that it is a long wait at KKH. Usually 2-3mths wait.

Hi all!

Good day to you. Does anyone know what is the waiting time for next available ivf with Prof Wong @NUH?

I understand that it is a long wait at KKH. Usually 2-3mths wait.

There is no such waiting time for ivf in NUH. But u need to make appt to see Prof first. Not sure when is the earliest appt for him :)

Just want to check with the ladies here who have been with Kkh and transfer to Nuh?
How is the process like? First consult with Dr and then register for IVF when menses come?

Reason why I ask is because I just did Soiui in March with KKH and I would like to proceed to IVF(recommended by KKH) with NUH if possible. Was wondering if anyone have similar experience and can enlighten me regarding the wait period, redo test or anything.

I have asked for a first consult appointment in May under Prof Wong. Just want to have a gauge of how his style is and all, plan my time etc...

Thanks so much!

Just want to check with the ladies here who have been with Kkh and transfer to Nuh?
How is the process like? First consult with Dr and then register for IVF when menses come?

Reason why I ask is because I just did Soiui in March with KKH and I would like to proceed to IVF(recommended by KKH) with NUH if possible. Was wondering if anyone have similar experience and can enlighten me regarding the wait period, redo test or anything.

I have asked for a first consult appointment in May under Prof Wong. Just want to have a gauge of how his style is and all, plan my time etc...

Thanks so much!

Here in nuh, first visit with prof n he may order all neccessary tests if required. Then when menses arrive, u have to call CHR (ivf) clinic to make appt to see prof again. All the details will be given to u. No waiting period for ivf in nuh..

Hi all, just wondering how do u all keep your crinone? Previously with nuh, I was told to keep in fridge.. now with another dr, they say no need to keep in fridge

Back