IVF/ICSI Support Group

Feeling feverish!!! Yest nite was super hot till can't sleep...abit regret of coming back to work!!! :(
Aircon in office dun help? I am glad to be backed cause got free aircon.

Side topic, how to add the emotion icon huh? I tried but always didn't appears.

Hi, i m new in this thread.
I had failed my 1st fresh cycle n now on another cycle.
Managed to have better eggs tis time n had ET on day 5. Today mark my 10th day n BT on this friday.. no bleed, spotting only cramps..
just scared history repeat itself like my 1st cycle, bleed on 11/12th day.
should buy a test kit and test on my own or patiently wait till friday?
Any advise..?

Aircon in office dun help? I am glad to be backed cause got free aircon.

Side topic, how to add the emotion icon huh? I tried but always didn't appears.
I feel cold in ofc...haha!!! Reali feeling feverish on n off...Im now thinking if i shld continue to work fm hm till my bt nxt tue..

I juz : ) for happy face n : ( for a sad face...the rest of the emotion i dunno le...hee!!!

I feel cold in ofc...haha!!! Reali feeling feverish on n off...Im now thinking if i shld continue to work fm hm till my bt nxt tue..

I juz : ) for happy face n : ( for a sad face...the rest of the emotion i dunno le...hee!!!
Jas, feeling feverish can be a positive sign! I felt feverish & flu-ish for my bfp in previous cycle. :)

Hi, i m new in this thread.
I had failed my 1st fresh cycle n now on another cycle.
Managed to have better eggs tis time n had ET on day 5. Today mark my 10th day n BT on this friday.. no bleed, spotting only cramps..
just scared history repeat itself like my 1st cycle, bleed on 11/12th day.
should buy a test kit and test on my own or patiently wait till friday?
Any advise..?

Hi I peed on that stick 3 days before my scheduled BT and got a faint positive line. Then I tried it on the clear blue digital kit and it showed 1-2 weeks thus I think if u really want to know the results earlier, can try testing using your first morning urine 3 days before your BT.
Good luck!

Hi I peed on that stick 3 days before my scheduled BT and got a faint positive line. Then I tried it on the clear blue digital kit and it showed 1-2 weeks thus I think if u really want to know the results earlier, can try testing using your first morning urine 3 days before your BT.
Good luck!
Ok.. i will try it 3 days before my BT..

Hi anyone did long protocol ? Care to share details on wat to expect and hw diff ? Previously failed 2 fresh short cycle. Thanks!

@connie_hopeful. I just checked in here and saw your post. Thanks for remembering me, though not sure if you can still read this.

I'm now at vietnam and received the heavy hearted news from SG when I woke up. And also read on your post. I can't help feeling double emotional.

We all hope we can strike naturally without the need for injections and medicine. I exit from IVF and have been traveling every few months because I hope it's time I (and hubby) focus on ourselves and let nature takes its course. We never know what future brings but I guess we can say at least we have tried (ART).

I wish you the best and maybe, let's hope maybe, one day we will meet at MTB thread. Hugs.

Hi anyone did long protocol ? Care to share details on wat to expect and hw diff ? Previously failed 2 fresh short cycle. Thanks!
current cycle was long protocol. I was started with lucrin (1jab) for 2 weeks follow by scan to start off another 2 more jabs Gonal-f n sazien (if i spell correctly). 3jabs for almost 2 weeks follow by scan n scan.. den ER n ET.

Hi ladies .. whats the guidelines for hcg beta results? According to kkh 1.2 means bfn. I did bt this morn 17dpiui and am at 12.5 ... cant confirm if pregnant or not cos borderline results bet bfp and bfn?? I need to redo bt on wed 19dpiui. Kkh says possibly ectopic or chemical pregnancy or trigger hasnt leave my body or a cfm pregnancy ..

My beta was 13 at 17dp2dt. Retest 2 days later still the same. Chemical pregnancy. If your reading doubles 48 hours later, means pregnant. Possibly late implantation. Most importantly the reading should double every 48 hours.

Thanks for the info iinvincible ... did u not get additional support? Kkh dont have this procedure of giving additonal support to aid in low hcg beta .. but I read some ladies get additional horm jabs from priv clinics ... chemical pregnqncy would imply insufficient horm to support the pregnancy right

Thanks for the info iinvincible ... did u not get additional support? Kkh dont have this procedure of giving additonal support to aid in low hcg beta .. but I read some ladies get additional horm jabs from priv clinics ... chemical pregnqncy would imply insufficient horm to support the pregnancy right
Actually chem preg is usually because the egg or sperm dna is not healthy, either cannot implant well or not viable. So it is debateable if hormone jab really helps

Hi ladies,

Went for my 12days scan. My lining is 5.5 only. Below 7. :(

How now? Still got chance to increase?

Mine is medicated FET. Started progynova on day 3. Twice a day. Tmr onwards need to increase to 3 a day.

Plus need to do insert.

Hi ladies,

Mine is medicated FET. Started progynova on day 3. Twice a day. Tmr onwards need to increase to 3 a day.

Plus need to do insert.
Red bean soup n accunpcture will help to increase lining...

Thanks hopeful13...pray hard!!! Reali hope is a bfp!!!

Btw, do u see doctor when u hving fever?
No leh.. Didn't see doc. Just feeling feverish and since have not taken blood test also dun dare to anyhow take medicine. So tahan until BT.. My temperature then was abt 37.6 - 37.8. Although feverish but as long as feeling fine, just drink more water to cool yourself.

Hi ladies,

Plus need to do insert.
Take red bean soup and egg whites.

A lot of mixed thoughts came through my mind today.... What if I didn't make it this time... How many times more will I have to try to have a baby??? I've used up all my grants and CPF for this cycle.... How much more $$$ can I afford for this journey??? As the BT date draws nearer, my anxiety grew.... Tdy is symptomless day.... Can't help to look for symptoms every single minute of the day.... Gg crazy...

A lot of mixed thoughts came through my mind today.... What if I didn't make it this time... How many times more will I have to try to have a baby??? I've used up all my grants and CPF for this cycle.... How much more $$$ can I afford for this journey??? As the BT date draws nearer, my anxiety grew.... Tdy is symptomless day.... Can't help to look for symptoms every single minute of the day.... Gg crazy...
Absolutely understand your feeling and what you are going through this moment... Jia you! Think positively and talk to your beanie. :)

I was not entitled for grant since i am over 40 but luckily med can deduct from medisave. And waiting for final bill from kk.

Try not to look for symptoms, is not easy cause a few moments a day i am doing the same thing. But i work and forget about it so less stress.

I have my #1 thru ivf and now trying for #2.
My #1 keep on wanting me to carry during my 2tww
How ah? Anyone encounter the same?

Hey ladies,
I remember someone was saying recently that her embryos might be frozen and transferred during the next cycle. Looks like it might be my option as well. I've got quite a lot of eggs, but most of them are small, and only a few larger than others, 14mm and above. So, Doc says that if we continue with stimulation, there is a danger of hyper-stimulation, but if we proceed with trigger shot, then can harvest only a few cells. Maybe 3 or 4. And maybe have to transfer them during next cycle, depends on my condition.
Well, i guess quality is more important than quantity.
We decided to trigger tomorrow and ER on Monday.

Also, they told that I will be given a 2 week hospitalization leave. Is it really required to stay home for so long??? I'm afraid I cannot afford such a long leave. Have to go to work, maybe can only take 1 or 2 days off. After ET (if we decide to transfer during this cycle) it should be ok to go back to work, rite? What do you think?
Hi Lititia, how is ur ER? It was yest, rite?

Hi Lititia, how is ur ER? It was yest, rite?

Hi Jas249,

Yes, yesterday.
Surprisingly nurse told that they retrieved 29 cells!!! how is that possible, when during the last u/s there were only 25 and most of them about 6mm-10mm size. Strange. Maybe they decided to retrieve everything and decide later. :)))
Anyway, ET tomorrow. Now feeling very bloated, but it supposed to be normal, right?
Good luck with your BT this week!

Ladies, pardon me I think this has been asked previously.

I am in my 8dp4dt, n today I start to have light pink spotting. Is that normal?
I called kkh n the nurse told me to just monitor first. Earliest I can do the blood test is coming Mon instead of the scheduled Thur.
Other than continue with inserting, what else can I do?

Back