IVF/ICSI Support Group

Beep... thks....
happy.gif

wow..i just did my 1st TCM and acupuncture at Dr Zou! Met a few ladies just now..made me wonder if there's any sisters i met just now
happy.gif
anyway BTW, just for info, dr zou's medicine dispensing machine is down, so might take a while dispensing the medications as they need to pack by hand.

su ann
*hugs* I've asked Dr zou and she said it's ok to add honey to compliment the medication if it's too bitter
happy.gif

Hi ladies,

This is my 2nd fet. 1st fet bfn. This one is bfp on 9 jul. today I got fresh blood stain, went down to kkh 24hr, took a progesterone jab. A scan was made, 1 sac is seen but heartbeat not detect yet. Pretty scared dunno how...

Sasha, if cost is not an issue, then the doc, the embryologist and lab facilities would be important factors for me personally. Also important for me is the environment, its probably a more private (less crowded, less hassle) feel at TFC than at KK (but to be fair, I've not tried KK before). Will boil down to what ur priorities are. At TFC, dr Loh will be doing all the scans etc and u can clear any doubts u may have with him directly.

Reikibaby, I just rang laoshi
happy.gif

Hello twinstars (waving madly!!!! remember me??), ha, i thot you looked preggy from your fb pics, so i was right!! anyway congrats! dun worry, like wat luv said, 5 weeks is too early for most to detect hb. relax and dun be scared. i had bleeding at 5w+++ too. maybe you can consider taking some an tai tcm meds which help some ladies here to avoid bleeding.

hello luv, really quiet on the forum these days. counting on you to cheer me on when i start. our my buddies r abandoning me. how are u? Still on mc?

Hey WY! Yeah, it seems quieter here recently. Missing my first cycle buddy i1BB's humour too!
happy.gif

Of course will be here to cheer you on! You're starting in Aug? Or end July?

I'm okay. Some days are better than others.
happy.gif

Twinstar,
In same situation as you. Had bleeding after bfp by fet. Also went 24h clinic n given progesterone jab but after that i went to see Dr Loh. He said progesterone jab not so good cos it can cause a sudden dip in progesterone when the jab wears off n will bleed again. He gave me a proluton jab n up my support medication.

Luv, yes, will stay happy. my dh is super stressed person by nature too. besides now got a little one to discpline. Not as carefree as b4. will be ordering tingkat like u. can't b bothered to cook up a storm.

As day go by. I start to get worry or execited for my cycle. Faints. Want to do? Feeling butterflies. At times wonder have I done enough for my upcoming cycle. Help help

I was looking at the spreadsheet. Almost everyone bfps by third try... or have some hint on implantation. Very sad leh, no one seems to have failed so many times like me
uhoh.gif

Beep, bbsmurf, dun b sad/scared. Come wat come may. There is nvr really a good time, isn,t it, bbsmurf?
Beep, your turn will come soon, all of us will. Just follow yr heart n do wat u think is rite.
Let,s all jiayou tog!

WY Koo, thankieee, hugs!! Super dunno-how-to-explain the feeling. I'm gonna see dr tmr and start new cycle already.

WY- ur gal has the same bday as my boy rite?
Eskimobb- when did u bleed? At which week? After the progesterone jab, next day u went to dr loh?
Kkh took BT yesterday n 2mr I will need to take BT again.

Yoyo gals! Howdy my luv n wy Koo, Ai yo Ai yo... Me here. No go vacation (yet) lah. Always been here but not making much "noise" la... Anyone needs me, just "call" me n I'll "surface" ya. Wahahaha

Babysmurf, me 2 getting worried bout my ivf cycle. I only tk ensure milk, LRD n conceive well so wonder m i doing too little. Feel i need to do smemore stuff but what else can i do? So what hve u prepare urself for?

Dis mth, my natural cycle didnt manage to make it haiz alt already prepared for it but still feeling upset n emo. Dis sun gg for baby shower haiz, somehow wonder when will d day where i can hve a baby shower for my little ones
sad.gif

WYKoo,
i don't think it's a super duper jab hahaha but dr loh did say it will last longer and not cause the sudden dip in progesterone. I do hope the bleeding never returns.

twinstar,
i bled a few days after my BT around wk 5 also. i went to see dr loh a few days after i had my bleeding. kkh never asked me to go back for another BT. can share with me what's your BT reading?

Yo i1BB, you're so "shen chu gui mo"... heheheh... appear more often mah.
happy.gif

WY, yeah, get tingkat much easier. And hopefully ur DH can understand n help to take care of ur little one for the time being.

Feels like the 2ww to hear baby HB is more torturing then the 2ww to know the pregnancy result. Kept having constant fear of seeing red or if bb is doing well. 1st trimester is really very stressful for me lots of fear. Wondering how r u gals doing after the BT. Anyone going for ultrasound soon? Or any gals going for BT soon?

Yeah, Babysmurf, we're all rooting for u and the rest of the sisters here. No need to be scared.
happy.gif
JY!

i1BB, ur thyroid under control now? Still taking med? Take care, dear sister!

Eskimobaby..are u taking utrogeston now? i felt it is still gd to take..dr Tan still prescribe for me now.

babyshower...dun worry...yr bb will be doing well..when is yr appt?

laki gal...wear slippers at home and socks to sleep. hv tummy warmer helped too..at least for me...mus 内外夹攻。。:-D

mc007,
yeah, dr loh put me back on utrogestan also but i'm doing inserts cos i can't stomach any duphaston now.

luvnhope,
yeah also progesterone but at a much higher dosage.

Mc I m in my 5weeks now very worrying especially knowing many seeing red during 5weeks. Going ultrasound on 31july still quite long...because we r ART pregnancy that makes our pregnancy more fragile isit?

Eskimobb- my bt on 9 jul is 800+, yesterday bt was in the afternoon they didn't call me to tell me the result, think 2mr they will inform me. 2mr I going for BT and see doc again. I think then they will tell me the result whether it is dropping or not.

Babysmurf and Laki, u are not alone. Am just as anxious abt the upcoming cycle, seems like less than a month to go......me cant even concentrate on my work during daytime :p let's try to relax and think of the positive side that we will b graduating soon
happy.gif
am doing a short trip to Bkk this wkend , hopefully it helps me to relax a bit.
Laki : Our turn will come. I understand how u feel, in fact i
Also dun like to attend baby shower, feel very upset and envy.
Me also started on immunocal a wk ago. am
Also taking coq10. I stop LRD for few days , feel like sore throat is attacking me. Very scare to fall
Sick.

Hi bbshower,

My doctor told me that conception by ART does not mean that the pregnancy will be more fragile.. It's the same as any other pregnancy once you conceive.. So don't worry too much k?
happy.gif

Twinstars, yes our bbies have the same BD! when i had bleeding, the advise is to minimise movements and bed rest as much as possb. r u willing to try tcm an tai meds? this seem to work for most who took it.

Yo luv, no leh. It seems my anti thyroid antibodies is on sky high level. Dr up my thyroxine dosage by a bit n have to go back do bt end this month c got come down or not. Sigh

Back