IVF below 30 2018

NewandConfused

Hi! I am 29 this year and going through IVF for the first time. Anyone around same age and been through IVF? Would love to hear more about your experience!

Hi! I am 29 this year and going through IVF for the first time. Anyone around same age and been through IVF? Would love to hear more about your experience!

Hi dear, I’m 28 this year and I’ll be going through IVF as well for the first time in April with kk hospital. I’ve been married for 2 years and to no avail. I went through 2 IUI cycles also with kk hospital and also no results. Seen many tcm Doctors also no results. Funny thing is Husband and I went through tests like checking the tubes and sperm count, all was fine. What about you? When are you starting your IVF?

Hi! I'm 29 this year and we will undergo our first IVF in March (if all goes well). I have severe endometriosis. What about you ladies?

Hi, I went through IVF at the age of 30. Only issue is younger age means we are at a higher risk for OHSS. Just remember to drink more non-carbonated isotonic drinks like H2O to reduce the bloatness and take plenty of eggs or proteins!

Hi dear, I’m 28 this year and I’ll be going through IVF as well for the first time in April with kk hospital. I’ve been married for 2 years and to no avail. I went through 2 IUI cycles also with kk hospital and also no results. Seen many tcm Doctors also no results. Funny thing is Husband and I went through tests like checking the tubes and sperm count, all was fine. What about you? When are you starting your IVF?
Hi pinkpony, what tests have you done? How is your AMH result?

Hi dear..im gg for ivf in april this yr as well..im 34 been ttc for 10yrs up to no avail..
Im on my 1st day of mense today...so will be calling CHR at NUH for them to advise me on starting my meds..at day 18..
Alongside, ive been preping myself with prenatal vit, fish oil and ubiquinol..for 3 mnths..now adding in accupuncture as well..
But idk...im a smoker ...tryin to stop but quite hard..the least i can do is to really cut down..im also a coffee drinker..cutting dwn as well..quite hard thou..
My medical condition..i have 1 blocked fallopian tube..not ovulating on my own and 4 failed iui..
Im quite nervous on this 1st ivf..as ive read so many unsucessful ivf in this motherhood threads..

My colleague is doing ivf now, she is below 30, her first injection was last Saturday.. she showed me the video that her hub inject for her.. I was... so heartpain..

She got cysts and went for ops last year, after her menses started, her cysts came back but was under control after she started to take multivit, DE, ORAC etc which helped her a lot to reduce her menstual pain too...

My colleague retrieved her eggs last Wed, she said she has bloated tummy and some cramping but manageable..

She started to work on Monday, going to review again this Friday...

i had my 1st IVF when i was below 30. yes, did suffered OHSS... then proceeded for FET. now i am a twin mummy! But of course, different body reacts differently! All the best!

Back