IVF April 2018

Can anyone see??
20180508_061422.jpg

Congrats isabella!!
Need positive vibes from you all..
I poas (tested on test stick) got a faint line on 9dp6dt and 10dp6dt (today).. beta is tomorrow (11dp6dt).. super scare..

Thanks janbebe!

YES I can see the faint line!!! Looks really good to me. All th best for tomorrow and hope to hear good news from you too :)

First of all @isabella314 heartiest congratulations to you!

To the few of you who have asked about me...sorry, too many too quote into individual reply, thank you for asking:

My BT was today 2 May, I had too high hopes and was feeling positive as I had no bleeding, normal cramps at 6dpt5dt till today 14dpt though mine didnt reach blastocyst, they inserted 2 that timr. I was devastated when the call came at 9am and said I was negative. I bawled myself over...tho I did not blame myself of all the 'maybes' like I went out, stopped coffee later, I just dont know what went wrong and I thought I was doing ok...my faith believes that what's mine will be mine in time and it's only my first try...so trying very hard to be positive about this.

Do keep your good news coming in and keep this thread alive though we may have reached May now...maybe I will find strength to try again from you gals. I dunno. My appt is given at June 11...not sure do I stay with Sandhana/ KKH or...

Hi dear, your regular menses date should be before the blood test or after blood test? Just wondering how come results was negative even there was no bleeding? Did you have any discharge or symptoms during the 2Ww?

Anyway don’t worry! Baby dust to you! Try for next cycle! And while waiting for next cycle eat supplements to prepare.

Hello everyone I did my ET of 1 blast on 8th May...currently 3dpt :) going back to work tomorrow....my BT is on 22nd May! Hows everyone else getting on? I'm just feeling so blaaahh with all the waiting :)...

Yesterday was the most emotional day of my 2ww. I was 10dp5dt. I had cramps in the morning, didn’t think anything of it but i rested on the bed more than usual. Got a little scared when I saw spotting, but kept telling myself to think positive thoughts. When I did my 2nd crinogel insert last night, there was definitely blood on it. I literally just burst into tears when I saw it, my thoughts were going crazy in my head.

This morning, the cramps got worse and there was more bleeding..like AF. I cried even more. Called up the IVF clinic and they told me to come down tomorrow for an early beta. Hubby is trying to keep up a brave front for me, but I know he’s devastated too :( Have any of you experienced bleeding that went on to be a bfp? Been trying to pray for mental strength all morning to get through this.

yes i can see. use digital to confirm

Digital may not be that sensitive, if it is clear blue. unless already missed period.

use the Early pregnancy type, less than 25miu/l type. such as First response, a few internet cheapies test 10 Miu/l

Yesterday was the most emotional day of my 2ww. I was 10dp5dt. I had cramps in the morning, didn’t think anything of it but i rested on the bed more than usual. Got a little scared when I saw spotting, but kept telling myself to think positive thoughts. When I did my 2nd crinogel insert last night, there was definitely blood on it. I literally just burst into tears when I saw it, my thoughts were going crazy in my head.

This morning, the cramps got worse and there was more bleeding..like AF. I cried even more. Called up the IVF clinic and they told me to come down tomorrow for an early beta. Hubby is trying to keep up a brave front for me, but I know he’s devastated too :( Have any of you experienced bleeding that went on to be a bfp? Been trying to pray for mental strength all morning to get through this.

Hope u are ok, and will get your BFP! it is possible :)

Thanks janbebe!

YES I can see the faint line!!! Looks really good to me. All th best for tomorrow and hope to hear good news from you too :)
Thanks Isabella.. been going crazy cos beta result will be out tomorrow or sat!!
Plus i retook the test today.. still faint.. worried evap lines.. tough to stay strong.. trying to keep busy to avoid googling

Hello everyone I did my ET of 1 blast on 8th May...currently 3dpt :) going back to work tomorrow....my BT is on 22nd May! Hows everyone else getting on? I'm just feeling so blaaahh with all the waiting :)...
SRV.. all the best!! Baby dust to us all!

Reactions: SRV

Doubletwelve.. dun give up.. check on your beta and rest well.. eat Huaishan porridge.. can stop bleeding..

Thanks yuiyui.. does it suppose to look like that?? Cant see at all..

I can see faintly, so it should be positive! Congrats!

I caved in and tested this morning, faint line too.
I hope it's not false positive cos only 9 day past transfer.

You can buy FRER from carousell. unfortunately not at pharmacy.

Hi ladies, it’s my 9th day after Embryo Transfer. I tried using the pregnancy to check but it was negative :( is it really means this cycle confirm negative alr? Hai....... but my period did not come and already missed my period date.

@janbebe
Congrats! and thank u :)
Hope u have a smooth pregnancy !

@pinkpony
u have to do Beta HCG blood test to know the HCG levels.
Sometimes HCG could build up slower or your implantation happens later, so don't give up hope yet. 9 DPT is quite early

Hi ladies, it’s my 9th day after Embryo Transfer. I tried using the pregnancy to check but it was negative :( is it really means this cycle confirm negative alr? Hai....... but my period did not come and already missed my period date.
I have been testing since 3dp and BFN thru.. until 9dp (i also want to give up poas) then line is so faint after a long while .. i tot it is evap line.. even the few test on 10dp and 11dp are so light.. i almost gave up.. feelings been up and down (mostly down) so i kept busy from thinking by meeting friends..
Pinkpony.. i know it is tough but dun give up.. who knows your line maybe coming up in next test!

Yuiyui.. hcg comes back 335!
Praise the Lord!!

Congrats janbebe! Hope you’ll have a smooth-sailing pregnancy!

I went for my early beta yesterday but the nurse said it was too early to detect anything and asked me to come back on Monday for another beta. I’m trying not to get my hopes up too high though.

Also, if anyone is interested, Watson’s is having a sale on the Blackmores Conceive Well Gold - buy the second box at only $1. Exp date: Sep 2019.

Thank you ladies. This morning when I insert the gel, I saw red blood I guess it’s period :( did anyone here had period during 2WW but results was still positive?

I’m so worried now. Losing confidence alr. Sigh.

Thank you ladies. This morning when I insert the gel, I saw red blood I guess it’s period :( did anyone here had period during 2WW but results was still positive?

I’m so worried now. Losing confidence alr. Sigh.

When is your scheduled BT? U can request to test earlier and if it’s positive, doctor can give u support jab.

My BT is on 17 May. Should I wait till 17 May or call up and tell them I’m bleeding?

Hi pinkpony, I’m experiencing the same thing right now. I think you should call the ivf clinic on Mon and tell them you’re bleeding. They might ask you to come in for an earlier beta.

For me, my beta was supposed to be on 14 May but they had me come down yesterday. However, they called after the blood test and said it was too early to detect anything - meaning that my hcg level is too high to be a negative but kinda low to be a positive. So I have to go down to KKH again on Mon for a second blood test.

Just get lots of bed rest for now. Continue with your folic acid n crinogel inserts. *hugs. We’re all here for you k.

Hi pinkpony, I’m experiencing the same thing right now. I think you should call the ivf clinic on Mon and tell them you’re bleeding. They might ask you to come in for an earlier beta.

For me, my beta was supposed to be on 14 May but they had me come down yesterday. However, they called after the blood test and said it was too early to detect anything - meaning that my hcg level is too high to be a negative but kinda low to be a positive. So I have to go down to KKH again on Mon for a second blood test.

Just get lots of bed rest for now. Continue with your folic acid n crinogel inserts. *hugs. We’re all here for you k.

Did they say how much is ur hcg?

Thanks double twelve. Did you he a full blood bleeding or just a little? Mine was just a few drops of blood with mixture of brown discharge. My brown discharge increases now. Guess I’m gonna call kkh on Monday and see what they say. *feeling worried as hell* :(

So your BT has not confirm the results yet?

Thanks double twelve. Did you he a full blood bleeding or just a little? Mine was just a few drops of blood with mixture of brown discharge. My brown discharge increases now. Guess I’m gonna call kkh on Monday and see what they say. *feeling worried as hell* :(

So your BT has not confirm the results yet?

Mine started off with brown discharge and progressed to AF-like bleeding the next day. The nurse that called me back after the first blood test said that my hcg levels were too low to detect anything- probably cos the actual bt was supposed to be on 14 May.

Keeping fingers crossed for the bt tomorrow. If you’re really concerned about the bleeding and don’t wanna wait till Mon to call the ivf clinic, you can call the urgent o&g clinic at kkh first.

Yeah that’s what I felt too! I felt completely normal. Even up till now, I feel like my normal PMS-y self and have to keep reminding myself that I’m carrying a little one.

Assisted hatching was done on the embryo to improve implantation chances for me :)

Thank you!! Baby dust to you and keep us posted on your results!

Isabella314 did you had spotings during 2ww? Suddenly when I was inserting the gel, I saw a slight blood with mixture of bits and pieces of brown discharge. I do not have cramps and my breast are not sore only sometimes back ache.

Do you felt the same way?

Pinkpony.. maybe implantation.. but do call and do beta!! Maybe you need more progesterone.. if you do fet.. need more progesterone then fresh.. as we didnt release the egg which will produce naturally in our body..

Doubletwelve.. hcg 20 is pretty good!! Rest well.. did they give you jab instead??

Thanks janbebe. They didn’t give me any jabs, just advised me to continue with the crinogel inserts n folic acid. I’ve been on bed rest for most of the weekend, drinking warm soups and chicken essence. Trying to stay positive and distracting myself with kdramas hahah.

So happy for your bfp janbebe! When’s your next appt?

Pinkpony.. ask for im proluton jab.. faster to increase progestrone too.. and read that lack of progestrone can cause the uterine wall to break down..

Isabella314 did you had spotings during 2ww? Suddenly when I was inserting the gel, I saw a slight blood with mixture of bits and pieces of brown discharge. I do not have cramps and my breast are not sore only sometimes back ache.

Do you felt the same way?

Hey pinkpony, I had slight spotting from 8dp5dt for about 2-3 days, on and off. It’s like my crinone inserts came out but brown in colour (sorry tmi)! But there was never blood on my inserts whenever I took them out.

I had mild cramps, on and off. Breasts only started to feel sore and back started to ache when I was about to BT. I took my beta 12dp5dt so it was 4 days of crazy speculation.

I hope this helps!!! When’s ur BT?

Hey pinkpony, I had slight spotting from 8dp5dt for about 2-3 days, on and off. It’s like my crinone inserts came out but brown in colour (sorry tmi)! But there was never blood on my inserts whenever I took them out.

I had mild cramps, on and off. Breasts only started to feel sore and back started to ache when I was about to BT. I took my beta 12dp5dt so it was 4 days of crazy speculation.

I hope this helps!!! When’s ur BT?

My BT is on 17 May. 4 more days. These few days I don’t see blood anymore. It’s more of spotting now and dark brown in colour. Spotting seems to be quite heavy like filled almost panty liner full. (Sorry if too much info) but really need you ladies advise if am I really doing well or not.

Thank you so much all for the Constant replies :)

Pinkpony.. ask for im proluton jab.. faster to increase progestrone too.. and read that lack of progestrone can cause the uterine wall to break down..

Thanks janbebe! I Guess I better call kkh tmr and let them know what I’m going through now with all that brown spottings.

Ladies, I went for an early blood test this morning, and afternoon they called to tell me that my HCG was only 35.5 and is so Low. Have to go back on 17 May again for another blood test. Just wondering will the HCG increase in just 4 days??

Ladies, I went for an early blood test this morning, and afternoon they called to tell me that my HCG was only 35.5 and is so Low. Have to go back on 17 May again for another blood test. Just wondering will the HCG increase in just 4 days??

HCG should double every ~48 hrs

Back