IVF-2021

Kodali.S

Hello everyone, i recently went through a frozen embryo transfer which failed, i have 2 embryo's left which i can transfer, i wanted to ask did anyone experience the same? I mean a failed embryo transfer? Was your next or consecutive embryo transfer successful? In that case what was done differently? Pls let me know, Thank you!

Hello everyone, i recently went through a frozen embryo transfer which failed, i have 2 embryo's left which i can transfer, i wanted to ask did anyone experience the same? I mean a failed embryo transfer? Was your next or consecutive embryo transfer successful? In that case what was done differently? Pls let me know, Thank you!
Hi Kodali.S, yes I had a failed FET in Dec last year and my doctor suggest we continue with another FET. The next one was done last month and it failed as well. For both transfers i was given letrozole & we tracked my follicles/lining up till ovulation. Nothing was done differently. I will have an appointment to see the doctor sometime next month to discuss how we can improve and hopefully succeed with the next transfer. Have u seen ur doctor about the failed FET?

Hi Luxee, Thank you so much for your reply, i will be meeting my doctor in this week, i wanted to know if anyone did anything different in their subsequent transfers, to increase the chances of conceiving, be it by doctor or if they have done anything(like accupuncture) to increase chances of conception.

Hi Luxee, Thank you so much for your reply, i will be meeting my doctor in this week, i wanted to know if anyone did anything different in their subsequent transfers, to increase the chances of conceiving, be it by doctor or if they have done anything(like accupuncture) to increase chances of conception.
My doctor did recommend endometrial scratch to help increase the chance of implantation for subsequent transfers. Also, i heard frm some ladies that we can request for assisted hatching of the embryo which will also increase our chances of success. Hope this helps

Back