IUI/SO-IUI: Anyone?

Hi pimpim,

Yes, correct.

For some of the members in the whatsapp group, they eat up to 4 eggs, minus egg whites per morning or per day.

I don't think eating 4 egg yolks a day can help to bring up the follicles' size. Perhaps you want to double check prior to sharing the information? It is quite misleading.

The nurse at KKH told me to wait one cycle before the next IUI to prevent over stimulation.
Did you girls do consecutive IUIs or have breaks in between?

Anyone order tingkat service ? Planning to order it especially for the 2ww.
Hi Pimpim,
You can try Kim's Kitchen. Its one of the more reputable and reasonably priced tingkat. But if you can cook simple dishes, you might not like some fried dishes like fried fish balls, popiah, norh hiang, etc because the food is usually cold when you want to eat it.

Hi Pimpim,
You can try Kim's Kitchen. Its one of the more reputable and reasonably priced tingkat. But if you can cook simple dishes, you might not like some fried dishes like fried fish balls, popiah, norh hiang, etc because the food is usually cold when you want to eat it.

Thanks hohohoho.. will consider it..
Now trying whether I can try to cook soup the night before .. then put it in thermos cooker.. boil it again the next morning bring some to office and some for dinner .. But not sure i have the determination and motivation .. :)

Dun noe lei. hubby touch/carress feel painful. Might be menses coming. Same sign though.. just have to keep pray hard..

Hw abt u? Good? :)
True..AF signs are similar..but hope the best for you! :)
I'm not going for IUI anymore for now actually. Planning for IVF next.

went for the day 7 ultrasound today ...
increase the purgeon dosage to 75mg

uterus lining : 2.8mm
right follicles : 5, 5, 5 and 4 mm
left follicles : 6.5, 4 and 4 mm

the second scan will be this coming friday ..
hopefully the follicles will grow :)

went for the day 7 ultrasound today ...
increase the purgeon dosage to 75mg

uterus lining : 2.8mm
right follicles : 5, 5, 5 and 4 mm
left follicles : 6.5, 4 and 4 mm

the second scan will be this coming friday ..
hopefully the follicles will grow :)

Hey Pimpim, eat more eggs and drink raspberry leaf tea. It will help with the lining and follicles growth!

Thanks hohohoho.. will consider it..
Now trying whether I can try to cook soup the night before .. then put it in thermos cooker.. boil it again the next morning bring some to office and some for dinner .. But not sure i have the determination and motivation .. :)

Managed to cook 2 soups subsequently ...
Sun night -> abc soup
Mon night -> lotus root

hopefully can give up the motivation :)

My iui day 11 scan

uterus lining - 5mm
right - 9 and 7mm
left - 8mm

doc said expected that the follicles will grow at slow pace due to low jab dosage.
the doc said i have high amount of preserved egg, so she wont higher the jab dosage. remain 75mg.

Pimpim, if you have pretty long cycle I think the measurement is still alright.

Try eggs or egg whites (either one is fine but definitely NOT just egg yolks) for follicles growth and raspberry leaf tea to tone your uterus. Please stop raspberry leaf tea when you are approaching ovulation as it may cause contraction.

Good luck!

PS: Raspberry Leaf Tea and Raspberry Tea are two different thing.

my next scan will be next mon (day 14).

the doc said .. if increase the dosage, it might trigger more mature follicles ...
i didn't ask where she got the figure :(

Ok, you still have enough time for follies growth :)

Maybe you can ask her when you see her again next week, where she got the figure, I think we can only obtain the ovarian reserve number via blood test.

Hey all...am new to this thread...mine was categorized as unexplained infertility after missed miscarriage in 2013 thus joining u ladies soon for So-iui in kkh 2016...sadly unknowingly Af come twice in december..call kkivf,programme gota hold on for awhile.gota monitor Af then shall see whats next plan...hopefuly in Jan 2016 Af comes as per regular normal so can start treatment fast in view of kkivf blocking out dates of 16/1-2/2...hope evryone here is doing fine...baby dust to all of us...

Hey all...am new to this thread...mine was categorized as unexplained infertility after missed miscarriage in 2013 thus joining u ladies soon for So-iui in kkh 2016...sadly unknowingly Af come twice in december..call kkivf,programme gota hold on for awhile.gota monitor Af then shall see whats next plan...hopefuly in Jan 2016 Af comes as per regular normal so can start treatment fast in view of kkivf blocking out dates of 16/1-2/2...hope evryone here is doing fine...baby dust to all of us...

Hi hajar

I had miscarriage at year 2013 too...and didn't manage to conceive then. Now at kkh for 1st cycle of iui.

Please don't lose hope :) ....

Hi hajar

I had miscarriage at year 2013 too...and didn't manage to conceive then. Now at kkh for 1st cycle of iui.

Please don't lose hope :) ....
Hey pimpim...glad im in this forum to share all of our woes!!! May we all get that bfp soon!!!! Excitedly waitin for treatment to start. May 2016 be good to us all... baby dust to all!!!

went for day 15 scan today
uterus lining - 8 triple
right - 14.5, 7, 5 and 4mm
left - 13, 4 and 4mm

opk tested negative this morning
cont to test opk tml, if positive - proceed to KKH for scan, if negative - cont the jab (still 75mg)
the next schedule scan will be this wed ...

merry xmas to everyone :)

Ok, you still have enough time for follies growth :)

Maybe you can ask her when you see her again next week, where she got the figure, I think we can only obtain the ovarian reserve number via blood test.

hi tinklebbdust,

i checked with the doc, she said the figure was from blood test which i did before i started my iui.
but i thought the blood test was only for hepatitis ...

uterus lining - 8 triple
left - 13, 4 and 4mm

cont to test opk tml, if positive - proceed to KKH for scan, if negative - cont the jab (still 75mg)

Can i knw hw u make ur lining thick? Mine used to measure only 3.5mm....
Baby dust to u..cant wait to start mine off...

Can i knw hw u make ur lining thick? Mine used to measure only 3.5mm....
Baby dust to u..cant wait to start mine off...

Hi hajar

I also dun know .. haha..

I stopped epo, fish oil and q10 last Friday..

Been trying to drink 2 sachets of raspberry tea, around 4 egg whites + 1 egg yolk and drink red bean soup everyday...

The raspberry tea cannot be consumed after ovulation as it might cause contraction.

i ordered my raspberry tea from iherb.
http://sg.iherb.com/Alvita-Teas-Organic-Raspberry-Caffeine-Free-24-Tea-Bags-1-41-oz-40-g/49814

Last edited:
uterus lining - 8 triple
left - 13, 4 and 4mm

ops .. so sorry, today is my day 14 .. not day 15 :( sorry.

hi tinklebbdust,

i checked with the doc, she said the figure was from blood test which i did before i started my iui.
but i thought the blood test was only for hepatitis ...

I think she's referring to AMH :)

You lining sounds good, 8mm? Or what do you mean by 8mm triple? You may get 2 follicles up to ideal size by your next scan, continue taking egg whites. Good luck!

I think she meant your uterus is ready for implantation? Ovulation happens when egg is released from ovary..

8-13mm means good lining!
Hopefully follicles can grow to the ideal size by Wednesday :)

Haha.. let me check with the doc again this wed..

Thanks... hope my follicles will guai guai .. haha

Hi hajar

I also dun know .. haha..

I stopped epo, fish oil and q10 last Friday..

Been trying to drink 2 sachets of raspberry tea, around 4 egg whites + 1 egg yolk and drink red bean soup everyday...

The raspberry tea cannot be consumed after ovulation as it might cause contraction.

i ordered my raspberry tea from iherb.
http://sg.iherb.com/Alvita-Teas-Organic-Raspberry-Caffeine-Free-24-Tea-Bags-1-41-oz-40-g/49814

Hey pimpim, is this raspberry tea or raspberry leaf tea? There is a difference between the both...

Hihi...

The name of the product is without the leaf.. But when I read on the product description, it stated leaf..

i also confuse :(

Back