IUI/SO-IUI: Anyone?

hi double, in your earlier post, you stated "Lining: 8 (triple)"... what does triple means? trying to understand to assess for mine. Dr didnt comment if my lining is good...

Sara - Just saw on news yesterday that the government grant has inxreased to 6.3k which means for first ivf, highly likely no cash involved.. That is great news for me.. Just in time..

Good luck to all in cycle for IUI now! Hope u ladies never need to use the grant! =)

Babysteps it's great news for me too. But no cash means what ar. All the treatment pay via medisave n grant ar?? Is it per ivf 6.3k?? Don't knw anything abt ivf.

Lupron will be in my body till march. Am also having Malay massage weekly to help with endo and cyst. Ivf most likely for me is April. U r doing yours Jan 31 right. Jia you ok. I catch up soon.

Am thinking of transferring to Dr Sadhana as well. Next we'd my appt with Dr Lau. I c hw then decide.

Sara - The 6.3k grant is for fresh cycle ivf.. They cofund up to 3 times.. For frozen is up to $1.2k... For medisave u can use 6k first time, 5k second and 4k third..

Which means if you are doing ivf for the first time, its 6.3k grant plus 6k medisave.. So 12.3k is enough to cover le.. Shouls be no cash involved...

Mine is 31jan see dr sadhana.. havent decided when will do.. i guess will be feb or march cycle...

Jiayou!

Hi Min81,

Thanks for your encouragement. The doctor says if my period comes 10 days later means failed iui. They also gave me duphaston to take for two functions. Support lining if positive or initiate period if negative. Cramps r strong so very likely negative...

Thanks babysteps lets jia you together. Btw since u mentioned hubby morph problem too try to get him vitamins. Vitex is good.

Hi Doubles, sorry for the late reply as very busy with work. My pleasure.
happy.gif
I have my IUI done at Thomson Fertility Ctr. I understand that the cost charged is on professional services. For the medication, it cannot be recovered from the medisave.

Hi Bubblyreddy, my Dr told me the ideal size for follicle is 17.5 and above.

Hi mrsyl, so nice your boss allowed you to go on time-off. I have to pay back for the time off taken.
sad.gif

Finally, today is my last jab. However, still got to continue with my progesterone and the Dr has prescribed the utrogestan for me to take as I have to delay my last blood test as going on business trip.
sad.gif

Hi ladies,

I had done my iui this morning.
Opk + yesterday so today iui. So fast so furious. Haa..

My horrible 3WW officially start... My BT wait has increase from 17 days to 20 days bcoz of cny. *mental torture*

Tsf0205, so duphaston will also initiate mense if not pregnant? Mmm.. I was given too.. Thank for the infor.

Bubblyreddy, I don't know what triple mean. Heard is better for implantation. Hope ladies here can advise u more.

I think my stomach pain is the side effect of the anti biotic... I was alrite until I took it. Feeling of intestine being pull intermittent. Juz now got loose stool like diarrhea .(Sorry,if too much info) hope it doesn't affect my chance. *finger cross*

tsf0205 - sorry for your failed cycle. Don't be despair, continue to try. I have a friend who failed IUIs and 3 IVFs and finally succeeded. She told me it is just an process that we have to go through. Ultimately we will get our rainbow baby.Just a matter of time. Meanwhile keep yourself happy, eat some comfort food or engage your favourite activities and embark on your next step.

Tsf - Sorry to hear about ur failed cycle.. Jiayou!! Continuing with another IUI next?

Sara - I asked for a sample on the ensure milk website but havent gotten it yet.. Been 2 weeks already..

Cos I usually don't like the taste of milk.powder.. I wanted to try before I get the standard size...

Twinkletwinklestars and baby steps to our rainbow: I am not upset as much cos the outcome was quite expected. Won't be trying IUI, my next step should be IVF Liao...

Wats the benefit ar. I also can't take milk. But heard many sisters mention it's good for implantation and so. Since am preparing for ivf thought mite tiao womb taking this.

Thanks doubles. Will try it. Not a milk person but have take for baby sake.

Babysteps just visited dr lau at Kkh. He said can start ivf in mar. Tiao body till then. Taking merformin and folic.

Thanks doubles. Will try it. Not a milk person but have take for baby sake.

Babysteps just visited dr lau at Kkh. He said can start ivf in mar. Tiao body till then. Taking merformin and folic.

Last nite when i wiped after urinated,a couple of times i saw thin streak of blood, light red colour.not obvious kind. Just.now when i wiped,i saw one droplet of dull red blood.could it possible its my period or implanatation bleeding (how i wish)?i am 10dpiui. So fast i game over liao?

Hi everyone,

I was graduated from this thread and had popped my babies in Jan. Tom I'll be bringing 100 eggs to Toa Payoh Shuanglin temple as a return offering to ZhuSheng Niang Niang. Pls feel free to take the eggs as a blessing. During my TTC n 2ww, I did take some eggs from there n got BFP.

Hope that all sisters here will get her BFP soon and a healthy one too!

I'll be bringing the eggs ard late morn. Will post again after I left the place.
Sorry can't be there on Sat as I hv to prepare for the baby shower party n bringing my babies there is a major task n too rush for me.

Congrat DHM! Babies... U got twins?

Twinklestar , is it spotting kind? I hope for u is implantation. Dun give up yet. All the best!

Thanks DHM for sharing the baby luck! Hubby will drive me there during lunchtime.. Is there anythkng i need to bring or prepare? Do i need to bring anything? The eggs will be placed where and i can just take the eggs there? Thanks in advanced!

I had my appt with Dr Sadhana today and my IVF cycle will start on my menses next arrives.. However, as my hubby is going overseas end of Feb.. So if my menses comes before 20th, i will have to wait next cycle to start.. If it doesnt arrive by 20th, k will take med to induce it..

wow triplets! i know a girl who got triplets and she carried them to term then delivered them safely. each one weighted 2kgs. She only take gonal-f injection then bd and she strike..so amazing! i am not greedy, i just want to have A baby..

Doubles - Im thinking maybe DHM put in 3 embryos? But triplets really is wow! 三喜临门! But like Prosepina, Im not greedy, i only want one! Jiayou everyone!

Dear all,
cant really come online v often now as my only 'me' time is when I'm doing my milk pump...

Sparkles,
Heehee, u really went to 'dig' out my story ah..

Well, I did a SO-IUI n was on Puregon jab. I only had 2 follicles b4 the Pregnyl jab. One is abt 17mm, the other 19mm.
Both mge to release egg n 'fertilized', that's the most blessed part of the IUI.
But the unexplainable thing is how did 2 eggs become 3 babies?
Even until today, my gynae still can't explain why I've triplets when I only hv 2 eggs. I hv 3 sacs n 3 placentas. None of them look identical... Yet..
Well... It's a triple blessings for me...

I will be gg to Toa Payoh temple aft my babies morn feeds, shd b able to rch there b4 lunch time.
Will post once I rch the plc.

Good luck to all!

DHM: Not sure if you still remember me. Congrats on your triplets!
I'm gg down with my sil to grab ur red eggs! I hope there will be some left for us
happy.gif

I'm still trying.. and you have alrdy popped hehe.
time flies!

Dhm - It sure is a triple blessing.. Nevermind how ur third little one appeared.. All 3 are nothing short of a miracle! Hehe..

Enjoy ur motherhood and thanks for sharing the baby dust! Am on my way down to the temple.. Will wait of there are no red eggs yet.. Maybe can catch a glimpse of ur 3 darlings!

DHM: I went to take the eggs! thanks thanks!! i hope i can BFP soon.

Also went for follicle scan and i have 3 eggs!
24mm,17mm & 18mm.

Hope i can be like you to have at least twins! hehehehe!

Back